Oke.
Tier 1: Hazard, Wilshere, Oscar, Reus, Gotze and Müller.
Tier 2: Shaqiri, Gabbiadini, Andre Ayew (he draws some yellows tho) or Schürrle (tho only in S1 since you will need to train him a lot to be really effective)
Cheap solutions: Rafinha (tier 2 worthy and in your youth team already) or Depay

I'm going to go for Insigne or El Shaarawy, good idea or not?

No.
A they are not on that list. Which means they are not worthy of A Barcelona and B 20ish mil euro's or C African (which no... I am not racist, but I hate that annoying Africa Cup every other year.)

No.
A they are not on that list. Which means they are not worthy of A Barcelona and B 20ish mil euro's or C African (which no... I am not racist, but I hate that annoying Africa Cup every other year.)

El Shaarawy is italian, with the potential to be a 5 star player and I can get him for 30m, which considering I just sold Pedro for 23m means I will have essentially bought a 5 star player for 7m, doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.

El Shaarawy is italian, with the potential to be a 5 star player and I can get him for 30m, which considering I just sold Pedro for 23m means I will have essentially bought a 5 star player for 7m, doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.

5 stars is nice, but it doesn't say much. There are a lot of 3 and 4 star players that run circles around 5 star players.

View attachment 472275

This is El Shaarawy very close to his max. Maybe one point accel and/or one point technique but that's it.
That my friend, is not a world class player. It's just a reasonable attacking midfielder for mid table premier league clubs. In my oppinion you should not spend millions of euro's on players that are not gonna help you win a title.
Just one more thing I want to note about El Shaarawy. He has mediocre mental stats. I have no genie running, but if you look the guy up... don't be suprised if he has super low consistency and important matches.
In the game that I have running he avarages about 2 goals and 1,5 assist every 10 games.
Compare that with the likes of Hazard, Gotze and Reus. they avarage about 5 goals and 3 assists every 10 games.
Lastly it wouldn't suprise me that El Shaarawy is going to be an annoying ***** when he is benched a few games cause you have enough players that are soooo much better then him.

Suarez would be good but you dont really want to pay that much for a player who wont start every game imo, he's already older then almost all of your other forwards which doesnt bode well either, he is an absolute star in any team though if you want to start him over sanchez. totally have to disagree with that other bloke here, el shaarawy is an absolute beast and wouldn't be a bad signing at all, would definitely cut it at barca. there are a lot more players than just that short "tier list" and a player like wilshere while legendary is best at cm/cam as is gotze. Not trying to talk **** just saying that's a bit narrow of a list. Insigne would be another good signing depending on the price. you could also try looking at Wellington Nem and Erik Lamela, Lamela is absolutely immense at either wing imo. Lamela, SES, Nem, Insigne in that order for me.

here is SES at the start of the second season for me, only had him since january of the first season but that's where he is for me with only half a season of not ai development. not perfect but some great stats. also just came off an injury early in the season which would explain his form, I can post Lamela and Nem if you'd like as well, I have them in the same team and Lamela is clearly the best imo.
View attachment 472230

Last edited:
Player: Antonio Valencia
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: €17.5mil
Year: 2013/14

Player: Antonio Valencia
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: €17.5mil
Year: 2013/14

how much do you use him? that's probably a fair offer but not a huge one, if you have the money to replace him with someone younger/ already have someone I would do it. If he is your starting winger I probably wouldn't unless you have a good replacement in mind, see if you can get a little bit more before settling for 17.5m

I'm keeping a rotation policy with Nani, Kagawa, Valencia and Zaha as my 4 wingers. I use a system where they often swap positions and Valencia is not really good on the left, so I was thinking of selling him and buying maybe Lamela.

I'll try asking for a bit more then :)

I'm keeping a rotation policy with Nani, Kagawa, Valencia and Zaha as my 4 wingers. I use a system where they often swap positions and Valencia is not really good on the left, so I was thinking of selling him and buying maybe Lamela.

I'll try asking for a bit more then :)

if i were you i would definitely get Lamela, absolute beast and one of the best on the game imo, can play both side but really excels cutting in down the right.

if i were you i would definitely get Lamela, absolute beast and one of the best on the game imo, can play both side but really excels cutting in down the right.
ill tell you what ive done in my saves, bought lamela ( and bruma) sold young and valencia. Loaned out zaha, used Nani , kagawa and lamela for 2 seasons alternating them, and using bruma as a back up. After these 2 seasons, and nani is in his prime, i sold him to Bayern and started using zaha View attachment 471209View attachment 471208View attachment 471207View attachment 471206View attachment 471205

Player: Regen
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Aston Villa
Offer: NA
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: young ST- apparently a wonderkid, can turn one of the finest imo from his stats...
Have had offers worth 10m upfront rejected!
I still have Carroll, extended his contract (unfortunately!) as no one was willing to pay a decent amount for him and I didnt intend on selling him for the cheap...also, with the tactics I'm using Carroll is doing very well ;)

coming back to this lad... what should be the reasonable price to acquire him?
and would he be worth that?

thanks!

Player: Jason Steele
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Middlesbrough
Offer:
£6.5mil
Year: 2014/2015
Other Info: I am in January 2015. I sold off my previous "back up" keeper Adler because he became unhappy. So I managed to ****** Antonio Adan (from Real Madrid) for 0 mil (transfer list price). However, I feel that Steele would be a much better back up keeper than Adan, as Adan makes mistakes against easy teams sometimes...

Player: Regen
Team who are buying/selling: Aston Villa
Offer: NA
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: young ST- apparently a wonderkid, can turn one of the finest imo from his stats...
Have had offers worth 10m upfront rejected!
I still have Carroll, extended his contract (unfortunately!) as no one was willing to pay a decent amount for him and I didnt intend on selling him for the cheap...also, with the tactics I'm using Carroll is doing very well ;)

coming back to this lad... what should be the reasonable price to acquire him?
and would he be worth that?

thanks!

Good player but personally I wouldn't go above 15m but see if you can unsettle him as you may get him for cheaper.

Player: Jason Steele
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Middlesbrough
Offer:
£6.5mil
Year: 2014/2015
Other Info: I am in January 2015. I sold off my previous "back up" keeper Adler because he became unhappy. So I managed to ****** Antonio Adan (from Real Madrid) for 0 mil (transfer list price). However, I feel that Steele would be a much better back up keeper than Adan, as Adan makes mistakes against easy teams sometimes...

Adan on a free is sound, why pay 6.5m for a backup keeper if he is going to play rarely? How often do you play your backup keeper, mine (at united) plays maybe at most 10 games a season. Majority being cup or unimportant matches barring injury.

Player: KURT ZOUMA
Team who are buying/selling: AS Saint Etienne
Offer: Transfer Listed, $28m
Year: 2015/16, January window
Other Info: 17 Heading, 16 Marking, 15 Tackling.. Everyone says this guy turn a beast and best in this edition...
I have Jan Kirchhoff and Kyriakos Papadopoulos as my starting CB's, Steven Caulker & Carlos Labrin as back-ups and an 18 y.o HG Regen who's for future..
I have loads in my transfer kitty...
Just want to know should I buy Zouma? I'm also among his favored personnel now ;)

Player: KURT ZOUMA
Team who are buying/selling: AS Saint Etienne
Offer: Transfer Listed, $28m
Year: 2015/16, January window
Other Info: 17 Heading, 16 Marking, 15 Tackling.. Everyone says this guy turn a beast and best in this edition... deal hes a beast
I have Jan Kirchhoff and Kyriakos Papadopoulos as my starting CB's, Steven Caulker & Carlos Labrin as back-ups and an 18 y.o HG Regen who's for future..
I have loads in my transfer kitty...
Just want to know should I buy Zouma? I'm also among his favored personnel now ;)

Player: Marcos Rojo
Team who are selling: Sporting CP
Offer: Transfer negotiations, 16 mil pound
Year: 2014/15, January window

Tried a tactic with no full backs, so sold Johnson and Enrique for 20 ? and 10 ? (start of first season), but now i'm in need of some full backs. I have a some really promising talent (Shaw and couple regens), but they are to young.

Arsenal just transferlisted Walcott

Player: Walcott
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: Transferlisted: 11,5 mil pound
Year: 2014/15, January window

Gonna use him as a striker.

Last edited: