Buying. Hmm he's one of the few strikers with Curls Ball I can find.
**** it's hard to tutor that move!

Well, for me no deal... Though if you want that Curls Ball, and dont care about the money, then deal.

Went with your advice Emman & Isildur and didn't bother, he had 17 goals and 10 assists in 54 games for Flamengo with a 7.23 rating - which says to me he's very inconsistent. Money weren't really an issue, I was planning on selling Lamela for around £40+mil and bringing him in, but decided to keep Lamela as he had an unbelievable season - 23 goals 20 assists in 44 games from RM!! - and instead I brought this youngster in from free

View attachment 383189

Currently got him on defensive winger training with Lamela tutoring him, and I'll get Allione my other RM to tutor him when Lamela's done. Got a good feeling he'll be better than Jonathan.

Thanks for the replies guys :).

Oooh, .07 differential...LOL... good decision, and dont ever sell lamela.. he's such a beast..though never had him..

Lamela, neymar, lewandowski, messi, ronaldo,rooney,aguero..those guys always do 8.00 + for my saves, though i only had lewandowski, though he sucks for me, but averages 8.10+ a season for RM

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying: Barcelona/Real Madrid
Offer: £25m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: End of first season, only CB brought in is Otramendi from FCP

Player: Chris Smalling
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: £30m

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team who are buying: Barcelona/Real Madrid

Player: Chris Smalling
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: £30m

Deal Vidic No Deal Smalling then bring in err i dunno Zouma, Umtiti, Papa, Sakho, Varrane or somin along them lines

Player: Matija Nastasic
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Man. City
Offer: £9.5m
Other Info: In the winter. I have Sakho, Vermaelen and Koscielny as my CB. However, I need another one just in case one of them get injured. Is Nastasic worth it?

Player: Matija Nastasic
Team who are selling: Man. City
Offer: £9.5m
Other Info: In the winter. I have Sakho, Vermaelen and Koscielny as my CB. However, I need another one just in case one of them get injured. Is Nastasic worth it?

Deal, great potential CB..

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team who are selling: Juventus
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Surprisingly, he felt unsettled at Juventus and hand in a transfer request and Juve wanted 25m for his service. Hav not yet met the asking price but Real Madrid and Bayern had tables him a contract. Should I hijack this deal?

Player Will Hughes
Team I'm managing: Blackpool
Team selling: Derby
Asking Price: £8m
Year: 2015/16
Info: Would be the remainder of my budget gone, would need to offer higher wages because Arsenal also want him. Wat do?

Player Will Hughes
Team I'm managing: Blackpool
Team selling: Derby
Asking Price: £8m
Year: 2015/16
Info: Would be the remainder of my budget gone, would need to offer higher wages because Arsenal also want him. Wat do?

Depends if can afford to blow budget on one player, imo no deal as would prefer to strengthen depths of squad and consolidate in the PL personally, then look towards getting star players to challenge the big teams.

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team who are selling: Juventus
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Surprisingly, he felt unsettled at Juventus and hand in a transfer request and Juve wanted 25m for his service. Hav not yet met the asking price but Real Madrid and Bayern had tables him a contract. Should I hijack this deal?

Deal, bargain at that price, one of best CM in the game imo.

Player: Angel Di Maria
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £12.75m
Other Info: I'm in March of 2014. He's 26 years old. Seems to be a solid winger. However, does he play on the left or on the right wing?

EDIT: I already bought him... please ignore.

Last edited:
Player: Miralem Pjanic
Managing: Roma
Selling to: City
Offer: £18 million
Year: Summer 2013

Using him as a DLP, should I sell and use the money to get a replacement and bring in the likes of Destro permanently or keep him?

Player: Joe Hart
Managing: Liverpool
Selling team: Man City
Offer: £13.5m (could probably get him lower)
Time: January 2013

Have Mignolet already obviously who is younger and is doing well. But only have Jones as back-up. Would it be worth £11-14m + £80-100k p/w wages just to have 2 keepers? Or would I be silly to pass up getting Hart for such a price?

Player: James Ward-Prowse
Managing: Chelsea
Selling team: Southampton
Offer: £13.25m
Time: August 2013

Im looking to build for the future is he worth it tho?
i have about 55million left and i have some more youth i am looking at

Player: Joe Hart
Managing: Liverpool
Selling team: Man City
Offer: £13.5m (could probably get him lower)
Time: January 2013

Have Mignolet already obviously who is younger and is doing well. But only have Jones as back-up. Would it be worth £11-14m + £80-100k p/w wages just to have 2 keepers? Or would I be silly to pass up getting Hart for such a price?

No way, have one or the other not both.

Player: Pedro
Managing: Barcelona
Buying team: Chelsea
Offer: £21m
Time: July 2012

Not too sure whether to sell him, I've never really rated him and I could possibly get a better player with the money he brings in.

Player: Pedro
Managing: Barcelona
Buying team: Chelsea
Offer: £21m
Time: July 2012

Not too sure whether to sell him, I've never really rated him and I could possibly get a better player with the money he brings in.

Easy one. SELL. You have better and you can get a lot better. Having a 20+ mil player on your bench is useless unless he is actually a main and is resting or when he is monsterly good but has an other worldclass player playing at his position. Pedro is reasonably good AT BEST, nowhere near monsterly good if you compare it to the gazillion great AMR's and AML's in the game.

Who would you suggest to replace him? I was thinking about buying Sterling.

At what position with what tactic do you want to play him. Btw.. i have never seen a game where Sterling is anywhere good enough to play at Barcelona.

I play the original 4-5-1 that you get at the start, I have the LFC Marshall summer update so I have neymar that plays on the left, and sanchez on the right, so I kind of need a player that can cover for both, really.