Raikan007

Reaction score
1174_deal_or_no_deal_468_2.jpg

Please stick to the following template below.

Anyone is free to reply to peoples posts, but don't just reply for the sake of it. Suggesting replacements/alternatives is useful as well.
wub.gif

Template:

Player: Javi Martinez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: £15m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Need a good Cm to cover for Lucas, plus Leiva leaving for Juventus, thank you

haven't got the game yet so don't take my words as liquid gold but you got a few cheap alternatives IMHO:

-m'vila (i saw some pic somewhere of fm13 and he looks just as good as the old fm's , very good in passing aswell as tackling)
-sissoko from tolouse should be free in 2013 june for Bosman fee

dunno as liverpool I'd adress my thoughts elsewhere that the central pack , u've got young talented players in there and you miss greatly some good wingers and forewards in general . Beside your 2012\13 central line should be gerrard\shelvey sahin allen right? they all look great to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bud, I don't think you get the just of this thread...

read the OP properly and then determine what this thread is about :) cheers, oh and please type in proper English to avoid being infracted :) there is a rule for no text talking..

cheers mate

Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team who are buying/selling: Dortmund
Offer: £24m
Other Info: In need of a top quality finisher but unsure whether too go for him or try for any others?

hey bud, I don't think you get the just of this thread...

read the OP properly and then determine what this thread is about :) cheers, oh and please type in proper English to avoid being infracted :) there is a rule for no text talking..

cheers mate

ehm sorry what you mean with text talking and proper english ? as of the purpose of the thread is written " Suggesting replacements/alternatives is useful as well" wich is notthing less that what i did.

(ps forgive my ignorance, what does OP stand for?I thought the beginning of the first post was clear enough on the freedom to reply and suggest alternatives , if I broke some rules I apologize)

Last edited:
Player: Simon Kjaer
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are selling: Wolfsburg
Offer: £3.5m

OR

Player: Davide Astori
Team who are buying/selling: Cagliari
Offer: £10m

Need more depth at CB as Im playing with 3 at the back.
Astori is much better than Kjaer if you compare their attributes but Kjaer is not bad either

Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team who are buying/selling: Dortmund
Offer: £24m
Other Info: In need of a top quality finisher but unsure whether too go for him or try for any others?

way too much mate, No deal

Player: Simon Kjaer
Team who are selling: Wolfsburg
Offer: £3.5m

OR

Player: Davide Astori
Team who are buying/selling: Cagliari
Offer: £10m

Need more depth at CB as Im playing with 3 at the back.
Astori is much better than Kjaer if you compare their attributes but Kjaer is not bad either

Davide Astori is a much better player in my opinion and can be easily retrained to LB as well for cover

ehm sorry what you mean with text talking and proper english ? as of the purpose of the thread is written " Suggesting replacements/alternatives is useful as well" wich is notthing less that what i did.

(ps forgive my ignorance, what does OP stand for?I thought the beginning of the first post was clear enough on the freedom to reply and suggest alternatives , if I broke some rules I apologize)

see the posts below, that is how this thread works.. you need people to ask deal or no deal then you can suggest players if you feel that the player is a no deal :)

you never broke any rules mate, don't stress :)

Player: James Rodriguez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Porto
Offer: ex-Gervinho
other info: scouts say I could get him for about 18M, is it better to exchange him, or sell gervinho and get for him much more?

and

Player: Pato
Team who are buying/selling: AC Milan
Offer: 11,25M+Mertesacker

Player: James Rodriguez
Team who are buying/selling: Porto
Offer: ex-Gervinho
other info: scouts say I could get him for about 18M, is it better to exchange him, or sell gervinho and get for him much more?

and

Player: Pato
Team who are buying/selling: AC Milan
Offer: 11,25M+Mertesacker

Deal on James :) much better than Gervinho!

Pato has not been the same player since FM10 and I feel that that deal is too much for him! if it were a straight deal then I would say yes.. can you not get it down to about £5m or so?

I would sell Mertesacker though, he is **** and slow :) get Bonnucci or Otamendi instead

Player: Ericksen
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: 14,25+Diaby for next season
Other Info: Erickson seems no to be so good as in FM 12, even Kovacic, Maher and Wellington Nem seem to be better and cheaper, but I won´t play Diaby, so I would sell or exchange him

yes, and I could get Pato for 7,5M+Merte

Thank you a lot

Last edited:
Player: Danny Welbeck
Team you are managing: Fulham
Team who are selling: Manchester united
Offer: £9M
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: Already got Emmanuel-Thomes(scored 43 goals last season in Premier Leageu), Carlos Fierro and Yaya Sanogo as poachers. Yaya only got 3 stars and I am planning on selling him. What should I do?

Player: Danny Welbeck
Team who are selling: Manchester united
Offer: £9M
Other Info: Already got Emmanuel-Thomes(scored 43 goals last season in Premier Leageu), Carlos Fierro and Yaya Sanogo as poachers. Yaya only got 3 stars and I am planning on selling him. What should I do?

Deal mate, Welbeck is quality and HG

Player: Ericksen
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: 14,25+Diaby for next season
Other Info: Erickson seems no to be so good as in FM 12, even Kovacic, Maher and Wellington Nem seem to be better and cheaper, but I won´t play Diaby, so I would sell or exchange him

yes, and I could get Pato for 7,5M+Merte

Thank you a lot

I would rather look at Maher or Welli Nem :)

Deal for Pato then :) (post a SS of his stats on Fm13 for me please, before going through with the deal)

Player: Jovetic
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 15.25 mil

OR

Player: Damiao
Team who are buying/selling: Internacional
Offer: 24mil

Damiao definitely seems the better play according to the attributes.... 24 mil is most my kitty gone, but spending 15.25mil allows me to stregnthen all other areas aswell.

Player: Jovetic
Team who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 15.25 mil

OR

Player: Damiao
Team who are buying/selling: Internacional
Offer: 24mil

Damiao definitely seems the better play according to the attributes.... 24 mil is most my kitty gone, but spending 15.25mil allows me to stregnthen all other areas aswell.

Jovetic is more preferred in my opinion...

Player: Kwadwo Asamoah
Team who are buying: Lyon
Offer: €12M
Other Info: I got 6 CM and I am playing with 2 each game. I signed Asamoah for free when he left udinese. Now he is worth €6M. He has played 15 games and scored once. His grade is 6.89.
Should I sell him or not?

Player: Kwadwo Asamoah
Team who are buying: Lyon
Offer: €12M
Other Info: I got 6 CM and I am playing with 2 each game. I signed Asamoah for free when he left udinese. Now he is worth €6M. He has played 15 games and scored once. His grade is 6.89.
Should I sell him or not?

hey bud, this is for FM13 and you are clearly still playing FM12 as he is at Juventus :)

Deal though!