The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
I already have both of them mate, got Pjanic on a free and Pastore for 15m early on. Kind of want someone to play specifically AML though.

when i buy hazard i play him as AMC or MC, so i kinda got the replacement wrong :P
see if you can ****** neymar then, i play him AML and he is devastating. or ozil. or bale

I am Chelsea in Jan 1st Season (11.3)

I play 4-3-3 what chelsea use to do.

I need a amr a good one as this position gets lots of goal action my dilemma is....

I can either buy:

Alexis Sanchez for £28.5m
Pastore for £32.5m

Who to buy?

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

I need a amr a good one as this position gets lots of goal action my dilemma is....

I can either buy:

Pastore for £32.5m

Who to buy?

Cheers

i always try to buy pastore in my saves and i must say that in one i retrained him as AMR and he became the best in the world in his role. i therefore would buy him, because when you find another great AMR you can easily move El Flaco in midfield or even retrain him as a striker, which i never did but i read someone did and had great results

i always try to buy pastore in my saves and i must say that in one i retrained him as AMR and he became the best in the world in his role. i therefore would buy him, because when you find another great AMR you can easily move El Flaco in midfield or even retrain him as a striker, which i never did but i read someone did and had great results

Pastore upfront is a class act. Train his finishing, and play him as a Trequartista, and he will score for fun.

He is one of the most versatile midfielders on FM, easily, you could retrain him anywhere in midfield or attack and he will be class.

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: $27.5m
Year: 2013/2014
Other Info: I bought him for $10.5m first season, but he hasn't developed much

Player: Gareth Bale
Team who are buying: Man U
Offer: $11m + $57m for 30 months
Other Info: I'm tempted to sell him and buy a more offensive winger (maybe Hazard).. Should I?

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: $27.5m
Other Info: I bought him for $10.5m first season, but he hasn't developed much

Player: Gareth Bale
Team who are buying: Man U
Offer: $11m + $57m for 30 months
Other Info: I'm tempted to sell him and buy a more offensive winger (maybe Hazard).. Should I?

lukaku: sell, sell, sell, you'll never get a chance like that again!
bale: 68M are a big deal, if you're a big bale fan take it, but if you are not, just sell him and with that sum of money you'll be more than able to find a replacement

I sold my Bale to Man U for 40m bought Hazard for 11m, probably the best thing I've done on FM.

He has 9 goals and 16 assists in 20 games playing AML and Barca offered 72m for him which I rejected.

Hazard! :wub:

Player: Defoe
Team who are buying: Newcastle
Offer: $11.75m
Year: 2014/2015
Other Info: he was top scorer with 32 goals in the league, but he's getting old and im gonna need a replacement

Player: Defoe
Team who are buying: Newcastle
Offer: $11.75m
Other Info: he was top scorer with 32 goals in the league, but he's getting old and im gonna need a replacement

deal on any day of the week. you might want to try players like yaya sanogo, khouma babacar, sergio araujo as they are much younger :)

I can either buy:

Pastore for £32.5m

Who to buy?

Cheers

I can state for the other side, that Alexis Sanchez is a diamond on this game.

In my Udinese save, he had an okay 1st season, a sublime 2nd season and has carried it on. And best of all, he's only on £47.5k a week!

Player: Steven Defour
Team you are managing: Royal Standard de Liège
Team who are buying: Zenith Saint Petersburg
Offer: €20M
Year: june 2012
Other info: i play a 4-1-1-3-1 and defour is currently my DMC, as well as the best player of the team. we are in slight financial concern and i'm afraid my dumb chairman will sell some of the amazing youngsters i recently bought, including a DMC who is not even close to defour now but who can develop far better

so, send him to Luciano Spalletti or keep him in Belgium?

Disagree massively !! Almunia is superb, in my first season with sagna koscielny vermaelen clichy/baines and almunia in goal he only conceded 20 goals in league all season and im sure kameni has a minimum fee release clause of 5.25m jus for the record because hes my back up keep to almunia

Player: Steven Defour
Team you are managing: Royal Standard de Liège
Team who are buying: Zenith Saint Petersburg
Offer: €20M
Year: june 2012
Other info: i play a 4-1-1-3-1 and defour is currently my DMC, as well as the best player of the team. we are in slight financial concern and i'm afraid my dumb chairman will sell some of the amazing youngsters i recently bought, including a DMC who is not even close to defour now but who can develop far better

so, send him to Luciano Spalletti or keep him in Belgium?

no deal. dun sell for less than 30m

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team who are selling: his team
Offer: $43m
Other Info: I can either buy him or babacar for about $35m. Who should I get?

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team who are selling: his team
Offer: $43m
Other Info: I can either buy him or babacar for about $35m. Who should I get?

no deal for rossi.
but you could go for babacar

Player: Fernando Muslera
Team you are managing: Lazio
Team who are buying: Sevilla
Offer: 9.5 M pounds
Year: 2012, first transfer window
Other info: I already get Neto for free, so basically I have two goalkeepers with same quality.

Player: Alexis Sanchez
Team who are selling: Udinese
Offer: 10.75 M pounds
Other info: He is young and has great potential. But he can't cross, finish and passing? Is good only on dribbling worth that much? It this deal is worth the price, the funding will come from the sell of Floccari. Basically swapping Floccari and Sanchez. He will be used as AMR should the deal go.

Player: Sergio Floccari
Team who are buying: Manchester United
Offer: 11.5 M pounds
Other info: He is already 29 years old, although he is a very complete forward. If deal, this will be used as funding for Sanchez or other striker for similar amnount.

Last edited:
Player: Vaclav Kadlec
Team you are managing: Malaga
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: 22 million Euros
Year: January 2012
Other Info: He was my top scorer last year with 15 goals in 30 games after picking him up for 1.3 mil. Helped fire my Malaga team into 3rd plase in the BBVA. This year he's got 15 in 23, but we are currently sitting 8th in january. Is it worth cashing in on him here now and trying to get another striker later?

He currently partners Tomas Necid. I have 3 other strikers. Khouma Babacar, Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Sebastian Fernandes. However Ruud and Fenandes have long-term injuries.

Last edited:
Back