• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Eren Derdyiok
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Bayer Leverkusen
Offer: 10.5m
Year: Summer 2010
Other Info: I'm in serious need of a backup striker. Maybe even first team in the long run.

Other Info: I'm in serious need of a backup striker. Maybe even first team in the long run.

Deal. He is quality.

Player: Michael Essien
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are selling: Buying
Offer: 53M pounds
Year: 2011, July transfer window
Other info: N/A

You're buying Michael Essien with Chelsea? :S

Player: Christian Benitez
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: Buying Cagliari
Offer: £16.75 million
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Got him on a free transfer at the start of the 2011/12 season he played 22 games during that season scoring just 9 goals and got 2 assists with a average rating of 7.10

Player: Chu Young Park
Team who are buying: Bayern
Offer: $15 million
Year: 2014 January
Other Info: Got him on a free transfer on July 2013. He's been doing ok mainly as a backup for Babacar

Player: Javier Pastore
Team who are buying: Barca
Offer: $16.25m with $55m for 24 months (US dollars)
Year: January 2014
Other info: I bought him for $36m this year in July for Modric replacement. He's doing pretty well for the side as an advanced playmaker, with 20 apps 6 goals 3 assists in the league.

I'd say no deal, he's one of the best attacking midfielders on the game. However, if you do sell him, go for either Sigurdsson or Ganso (Paulo Henrique) as they're both cheaper and decent.

deal if selling, no deal if buying.
Other info: I bought him for $36m this year in July for Modric replacement. He's doing pretty well for the side as an advanced playmaker, with 20 apps 6 goals 3 assists in the league.
deal.
deal on any day.
Other Info: Got him on a free transfer at the start of the 2011/12 season he played 22 games during that season scoring just 9 goals and got 2 assists with a average rating of 7.10
deal.
Other Info: Got him on a free transfer on July 2013. He's been doing ok mainly as a backup for Babacar
deal as well.

Deal if selling, no deal if buying.

Can you find a similar quality replacement (like Paulo Henrique) with lesser price? Can he be sold in the end of season instead of middle of season? If any of these answers is no, then no deal. If you answer both yes, deal.

Deal.

Deal.

Deal. Be prepared to find a replacement though.

Player: Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Offer: 47 Million I said no and now they offered 56million, said no again and got this offer fee 19.5m, 47 mill over 18 months which is 67million ish.
Year: First year
Other Info: Well I am not sure weather to accept or not help me please. :D Thanks. Oh i do have Eden Hazard, Nasri and Jack Wilshere which will go in Attacking mid

Last edited:
Im thinking no deal.. Fabregas is a great player.. maybe wait a couple of years, till Hazard gets better.

Offer: 47 Million I said no and now they offered 56million, said no again and got this offer fee 19.5m, 47 mill over 18 months which is 67million ish.
Other Info: Well I am not sure weather to accept or not help me please. :D Thanks. Oh i do have Eden Hazard, Nasri and Jack Wilshere which will go in Attacking mid
Well Fabregas should really be played as a DLPS in midfield.When is it?Is it January?

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Never mind he didnt want a contract.(Paloschi)Anyone recommend a good striker for PSG.I dont want Neymar.

Vagner Love - CSKA
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Dentinho - Corinthians
Cedric Bakambu - Sochaux Montbe
Willian - Botafogo
Fred - Fluminese

He's the heart of Arsenal. BUT there is a big DEAL for this transfer.. for 67 millions you can buy Pastore, Ganso , Hazard, Poli , and even for 35 millions Kaka.. you can do much things with that money, so it's a DEAL for me.

Vagner Love - CSKA
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Dentinho - Corinthians
Cedric Bakambu - Sochaux Montbe
Willian - Botafogo
Fred - Fluminese
Thanks Raikan but any EU players.I only have 4 spots and new signings are taking up 3(Ganso,Fernando and Otamendi) with the possiblity of me keeping one of my non EU players.Bakambu I dont think is ready yet.I will need a quality striker in the Champos league next season.
Budget shouldnt be a problem I have LFC latest update so I have alot of money to work with.Altho I have already spent more than I had for my budget first season I have no idea what I am getting 2nd season.

Last edited:
Team Liverpool
Player Hulk
Team from Porto
Value 20 mln
year 2011
need improve striking force of team my budget 28mln still need to buy decent dm to replace mvila

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Liverpool
Hulk
Porto
20mln £
Need to get quality inside forward and decent right winger or my budget is 28 mln

Team Man City (me)
Player De Gea
Team from at. madrid
Value 17.5 mil
year 2011
Given is getting old and the thought of a Hart/De Gea goalkeeping duo is very pursuasive, and the fact that city is giving me more money every day :)

ps the Hulk thing is a deal

Team Liverpool
Player Hulk
Team from Porto
Value 20 mln
year 2011
need improve striking force of team my budget 28mln still need to buy decent dm to replace mvila

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Liverpool
Hulk
Porto
20mln £
Need to get quality inside forward and decent right winger or my budget is 28 mln
Deal Hulk is brilliant.He plays great as an inside forward on the right wing and he is even better as a poacher.For DM i recommend getting Fernando from Porto.Should be available for between £4-8m.He plays well as a Ball Winning Midfielder and he is an even better anchor man.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Team Man City (me)
Player De Gea
Team from at. madrid
Value 17.5 mil
year 2011
Given is getting old and the thought of a Hart/De Gea goalkeeping duo is very pursuasive, and the fact that city is giving me more money every day :)

You dont really need him TBH Hart is quality(De Gea maybe better) and there is no point in having to great keepers because chances are your only play 1 of them about 6-10 times a year.Id recommend getting Vincent Enyeama or even Alex Smithies.Sure they arnt as good as De Gea but they will accept backup contracts so they will sit on the bench happily(or at least they should do)

Try Khouma Babakar of Fiorentina, he has the Italian nationality, so he's EU and not overly expensive.

Team Man City (me)
Player De Gea
Team from at. madrid
Value 17.5 mil
year 2011

You have Joe Hart, why do you want De gea? One of those would be a back-up and will be unhappy. Buy a decent goalie like Muslera, Romero, Brad Jones, Enyeama etc. that will accept to be bench-warmers..

If you have loads of cash improve your defense and Hart will do his thing.

Try Khouma Babakar of Fiorentina, he has the Italian nationality, so he's EU and not overly expensive.
Thanks but I need a proven top goalscorer.I am getting Lukaku and Destro so I pretty much have the future of my strike force sorted.I have Gameiro and Horeau(sp) but neither of them have shown me they can be what I need to challenege in the Champions League.

Back