• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Fernando Muslera
Team you are managing: Lazio
Team who are buying: Sevilla
Offer: 9.5 M pounds
Year: 2012, first transfer window
Other info: I already get Neto for free, so basically I have two goalkeepers with same quality.

Player: Alexis Sanchez
Team who are selling: Udinese
Offer: 10.75 M pounds
Other info: He is young and has great potential. But he can't cross, finish and passing? Is good only on dribbling worth that much? It this deal is worth the price, the funding will come from the sell of Floccari. Basically swapping Floccari and Sanchez. He will be used as AMR should the deal go.

Player: Sergio Floccari
Team who are buying: Manchester United
Offer: 11.5 M pounds
Other info: He is already 29 years old, although he is a very complete forward. If deal, this will be used as funding for Sanchez or other striker for similar amnount.
first of all, why on earth managing LAZIO??? XD

anyway, back on topic, sell muslera and floccari and buy buy buy el nino maravilla. yeah, he's not that complete as a winger yet, but if you teach him the pass instead of shooting PPM and play him as inside forward, you got yourself an absolute beast

No deal, Muslera is a great keeper... ask for more at least!

Deal, Sanchez is great, you will make a profit on him later on if you decide to sell him!

Deal, buy Falcao - Porto or Nilmar - Villareal

Deal, Sanchez is great, you will make a profit on him later on if you decide to sell him!

nilmar was a huge disappointment on my villareal save. i don't know if it was because of the tactic i used, but everywhere i read about his qualities and when i actually played him in my team i was like "this kid can't kick a ball for his life's sake". i guess it may happen, tho

i need some advice!

Player: Daniel Opare
Team you are managing: Royal Standard de Liege
Team who are buying: Espanyol
Offer: 5.5 M euros
Year: 2012-13, second transfer window
Other info: he is my first choice right back, good player, consistent, etc. i might retrain pocognoli as right back and play didac as left back. plus, the money i get would pay the fee to ****** sandro from tottenham for €4M

so? what do you think?

Deal mate!

do you still have Witsel and Defour? you going to play Sandro behind them? can you afford his wages? what about Mangala? he is a good DM?

Get Jelle Van Damme or Zuiverloon as backup maybe?

Deal mate!

do you still have Witsel and Defour? you going to play Sandro behind them? can you afford his wages? what about Mangala? he is a good DM?

Get Jelle Van Damme or Zuiverloon as backup maybe?

i still have both defour and witsel, but after two years of scouting and transfers, witsel is not in the starting eleven anymore, still being my first backup choice for almost every role from DMC to striker :D

sandro plays as anchor DM, with a regen i meant to use for sandro's role before i got him on loan playing as a box to box midfielder and defour as attacking central midfielder. mangala has been pretty useful in the first two seasons, but with the amount of players i bought in in his role, i decided to sell him to cagliari for €3.4M

van damme was my first choice centre back, but also in this case i found good replacements and sold him for 3 millions something to RC lens

by the way, i stopped the deal because:

a. 50% of the income would have gone to ****** real madrid, didn't notice that!
b. sandro doesn't want to talk contracts with my team

so screw him, i got that argentinian regen as DMC for the next year, and i'll keep my precious right back!

Player: Nasri
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Real Madird
Offer: £20mill
Year: 2011-12, 1st Window
Other info: I signed that Carzolia (from Villiareal) and he has made more impact than Nasri did, i played them both for 20 games (same role same position) Carzolia scored 10 and assisted 15, whereas Nasri only scored 6 and assisted 7, I am thinking about selling Nasri, and fund a move for Maicon or Dani Alves, but need advice... so help! please

20 millions is not enough for nasri, i guess you could easily get at lest 27 after a good form run
and i would keep him anyway, since he can cover most of the attacking roles with competence

Player: Fernando Muslera
Team who are buying: Sevilla
Offer: 9.5 M pounds
Other info: I already get Neto for free, so basically I have two goalkeepers with same quality.

Player: Alexis Sanchez
Team who are selling: Udinese
Offer: 10.75 M pounds
Other info: He is young and has great potential. But he can't cross, finish and passing? Is good only on dribbling worth that much? It this deal is worth the price, the funding will come from the sell of Floccari. Basically swapping Floccari and Sanchez. He will be used as AMR should the deal go.

Player: Sergio Floccari
Team who are buying: Manchester United
Offer: 11.5 M pounds
Other info: He is already 29 years old, although he is a very complete forward. If deal, this will be used as funding for Sanchez or other striker for similar amnount.

No deal for Muslera, an awesome keeper!

Deal for Sanchez, train him on crosses and he can play as a winger, on my Udinese save he is dominant in Serie A in 2012/2013 season.

And deal here, take Raikan's advice.

first of all, why on earth managing LAZIO??? XD

anyway, back on topic, sell muslera and floccari and buy buy buy el nino maravilla. yeah, he's not that complete as a winger yet, but if you teach him the pass instead of shooting PPM and play him as inside forward, you got yourself an absolute beast

Because Lazio is my favorite team?

Both Falcao and Nilmar are too expensive. Unable to spend more than what I get from Floccari. Will get Sanchez instead.

No deal for Muslera, an awesome keeper!

Deal for Sanchez, train him on crosses and he can play as a winger, on my Udinese save he is dominant in Serie A in 2012/2013 season.

And deal here, take Raikan's advice.

will do :)

Thanks all for suggestions. Sold Floccarri and bought Sanchez. Will consider keeping or selling Muslera based on available back-up goalkeepers on market for Neto. He is already as good as Muslera :)

Because Lazio is my favorite team?

Both Falcao and Nilmar are too expensive. Unable to spend more than what I get from Floccari. Will get Sanchez instead.

will do :)

Thanks all for suggestions. Sold Floccarri and bought Sanchez. Will consider keeping or selling Muslera based on available back-up goalkeepers on market for Neto. He is already as good as Muslera :)
i thought it was a random choice like i sometimes do, i couldn't imagine to find a cugino on this board :P

Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Barca
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: 60 M pounds
Year: 2014, January transfer window
Other info: Need a natrual MC as current ganso is having to play MC rather than AM, xavi is to old and thaigo didn't develop as planned so what do you think?

sell. how good is Ramsey? you could look to buy Nuri Sahin, he does a great job for me in his place.

Player: Douglas Maicon
My Team : Real Madrid
Selling Team : Internazionale FC
Offer : 16 m
Year : Start 2010-11
Info : I already have Sergio Ramos,Arbeloa on right side, planing to turn Ramos to central defense.

Deal or No Deal?

Player : Neymar
Selling Team : Santos
Offer : 30 m
Year : Start of 2010-11

Deal or No Deal?

Player : Xabi Alonso
My Team: Real Madrid
Buying Team : Man City
Offer : 63m
Year : Start of 2010-2011

Info : I already have Sergio Ramos,Arbeloa on right side, planing to turn Ramos to central defense.

Deal or No Deal?

Deal or No Deal?

get rid of alonso ASAP, with that money you can buy pastore, hazard AND neymar

Are you sure about Alonso, on previous saves he was the heart of my team. Had almost every season 15+ assists and was vice-captain..

Plus, I don't need Hazard - got Ozil.
And if I get Pastore, where will Kaka, Canales, Sahin fit?

what is a cugino?

Deal or No Deal?

Deal or No Deal?

All depends.
Maicon : No deal, Pepe dan Albiol both good enough to do the job, so no need to move Ramos to centre. If you insist, isn't it better buy a CB? Hummels, Zapata instead of buying a almost 30 year world class player? (well, Zidane is an exception)

Neymar : No deal. What's wrong with Di Maria at AML, and Benzema, Higuain up front?

Xabi Alonso : How much Mikel cost? Veloso? Moussa Sissoko? Are they good enough? If you can find a younger, almost similar ability and with less or similar cost, (which I am sure you can for that kind of money), then deal. Otherwise, no deal.

Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Barca
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: 60 M pounds
Year: 2014, January transfer window
Other info: Need a natrual MC as current ganso is having to play MC rather than AM, xavi is to old and thaigo didn't develop as planned so what do you think?

Are there better regens? Otherwise, deal.

Last edited:
Player: Michael Essien
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are selling: Buying
Offer: 53M pounds
Year: 2011, July transfer window
Other info: N/A

Player: Javier Pastore
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying: Barca
Offer: $16.25m with $55m for 24 months (US dollars)
Year: January 2014
Other info: I bought him for $36m this year in July for Modric replacement. He's doing pretty well for the side as an advanced playmaker, with 20 apps 6 goals 3 assists in the league.

Back