• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Jordan Henderson
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are seling: Sunderland
Offer: Bidded 7m accepted
Other Info: Modrid wants to leave would henderson be good replacement?

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Player: Jordan Henderson<BR>Team you are managing: Tottenham<BR>Team who are seling: Sunderland<BR>Offer: Bidded 7m accepted<BR>Other Info: Modrid wants to leave would henderson be good replacement?

James McArthur
Team Managing: Sunderland
Team Selling: Wigan
Fee: £1.2m
1st Season January.
I feel I need someone who can create in midfield but I was also thinking of taking Ramsey on Loan.What should I do.
I don't have Henderson.

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jean-Luc
Vaclav Kadlec - between 1 - 2mil
christian benitez - 3 - 4mil
Ikuer Munian - 5mil

i got benitez pre season for free :) not that good though, i think i am playing him wrong!!

I agree, try to get kadlec, he's normally around 4-5 million. If you can then just offer ba again for somthing like 7.5mil

Player: Patrice Evra
Team Managing: Man Utd.
Team Buying: Real Madrid/Barcalona
Fee: £18m+
Season: 2012/13
Info: Evras getting on abit in age & I have fabio, a german re-gen who's already proved himself in the reserves, and maybe lucas digne(see below) as replacement at LB. Deal or no Deal?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player: Lucas Digne
Team Managing: Man Utd
Team Selling: Lille Metropole
Fee: £6.5m
Info: Good replacement for Evra? I don't want to use Fabio, his stats aren't good enough and he gets injured way too often! Deal or no Deal?

Any screenshots of Lucas Digne after 2015 would be appreciated :)

Info: Evras getting on abit in age & I have fabio, a german re-gen who's already proved himself in the reserves, and maybe lucas digne(see below) as replacement at LB. Deal or no Deal?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info: Good replacement for Evra? I don't want to use Fabio, his stats aren't good enough and he gets injured way too often! Deal or no Deal?

Ive never had Digne but have you checked the price of Criscito.Quality LB.

Digne isn't that great I find, i'd probably stick with fabio and either wait untill your regen improves or get in somone like Atila Turan who's young and will improve a lot.

Team Selling: Wigan,Blackburn,Everton,Man City,Man United,Man United,Q.P.R,Q.P.R,West Brom
James McArthur(£1.2m),Steven N'Zonzi(£2.1m),Magaye Gueye(£2.4m),Stefan Savic(£3m),Ryan Tunnicliffe(£3.4m),Davide Petrucci(£3.2m),Matt Connonlley(£4.6m),Adel Taarbt(£3m),Paul Downing(£1.9m)
Im using LFC's latest update and its January.Also Krancjar and Ramsey could be coming on loan.My *** man says I need a LB but I also want a creative midfielder and I want to build for the future.

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team you are managing: Man Utd.
Team who are buying: FC Barcelona
Offer: €36 million
Year: 12/13
Other Info: Late August just as season started, Barcelona really want him. I have Ferdinand, Smalling, and Evans, along with a decent Portuguese regen as my covers for DC.

Other Info: Late August just as season started, Barcelona really want him. I have Ferdinand, Smalling, and Evans, along with a decent Portuguese regen as my covers for DC.
Try 40-45m.I would anyway.

Deal man!

Team Selling: Wigan,Blackburn,Everton,Man City,Man United,Man United,Q.P.R,Q.P.R,West Brom
James McArthur(£1.2m),Steven N'Zonzi(£2.1m),Magaye Gueye(£2.4m),Stefan Savic(£3m),Ryan Tunnicliffe(£3.4m),Davide Petrucci(£3.2m),Matt Connonlley(£4.6m),Adel Taarbt(£3m),Paul Downing(£1.9m)
Im using LFC's latest update and its January.Also Krancjar and Ramsey could be coming on loan.My *** man says I need a LB but I also want a creative midfielder and I want to build for the future.

No deal for petruci
Deal for Gueye

Not a player but job offer

Me Manager
Buyer: Aberdeen (just finished 3rd in SPL)
Seller: Scunthorpe (just won league 1)
Year: 2013 (end of season
other info: chance to manage in Europe plus skip potential relegation scrap in Championship

Not a player but job offer

Me Manager
Buyer: Aberdeen (just finished 3rd in SPL)
Seller: Scunthorpe (just won league 1)
Year: 2013 (end of season
other info: chance to manage in Europe plus skip potential relegation scrap in Championship
There is a thread for this.Anyway Id stay because if you do get them to the prem then you will have great sense of accomplishment.

Player: Leonardo Bonucci
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are selling: Me
Offer: Potentially £19.75m - £9.75 up front and £10m over 6 months.
Year: January 2011
Other Info: He is not a first team starter for me at the moment but he plays his fair share of games for me. Arsenal have made the offer, which I have negotiated and i have Breno coming in from Bayern at the end of the season on a free.

Should I sell?

Player: Sergio Aguero
Team Selling: Atletico Madrid
Fee: £39M
Info: I play a 4-2-3-1 and personally have enough striking options to do. I could train him as an inside forward but covered there with Hazard and Nani both doing great on the flanks. AMC is Ganso and have a lot of back up. Is it really worth getting him. I have the money for him but I don't really need him. I will probably train him to be an AMR if I do get him, but then I'd have to get rid of at least one of Nani, Valencia or Park. All of whom have been great when they have filled in.

Should I get him?

No deal if you have Hazard for AML, and Ganso for AMC. Aguero asks for at least 160k pounds wage, it would be an expensive backup :)

Douglas Costa
Shakhtar ------> Barcelona (Me)
8M

Money is not an issue but I'm always looking for cheap players. My other choices are Eden Hazard (15M), Thomas Muller (18M), and Alexis Sanchez (24M).

He'd provided needed depth as I only have 3 wingers and Afellay has been **** recently (16 shots...3 on target).

No deal if you have Hazard for AML, and Ganso for AMC. Aguero asks for at least 160k pounds wage, it would be an expensive backup :)
I am more looking to play him AMR. Bought him anyway. Might as well experiment. He was insistent on having a match higher earner clause so 185k p/w is the best I could do. Got rid of Valencia on a loan with option to buy deal. If it goes through it's 10M back in the fund. Nani I can have as back up on the right flank.

Back