The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Douglas Costa
Shakhtar ------> Barcelona (Me)
8M

Money is not an issue but I'm always looking for cheap players. My other choices are Eden Hazard (15M), Thomas Muller (18M), and Alexis Sanchez (24M).

He'd provided needed depth as I only have 3 wingers and Afellay has been **** recently (16 shots...3 on target).

Hazard.

Player: Javier Pastore
Me: Palermo
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: 28 mln euros
Season: 2010/11
Info: Decent performances I could get Paulo Henrique for replacement for about 10 mln and Verrati. I could use the money as well cause I really need a good CB and I only have 3 mln.

No deal. Chelsea or City always pay around 38 million pounds for him on my saves, which is a **** of a lot more, about 44m euros I think. You should definitely sell cos the money could do you wonders, just hold out for a lot more

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Anderlecht
Offer: 3.5M USD
Year: January 2012
Other Info: The boy is 18 years old and is asking for a ridiculous pay of 86,000 per week, while being First Team, with 1.1M signing-on fee and a 700K agent fee (U.S. Dollars)... To this I just say: WHAT?!

Seriously, is this guy good enough to justify 86,000 per week?

So...
Deal?
Or not deal?

Last edited:
Lukaku is good - but not for me. However at 3.5 mil you have a good resell value. Deal

Player: Kadlec
Team you are managing: Sunderland
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Offer: £18 Mil
Year: January 2013
Other Info: Top Goalscoarer with 16 goals so far, also have Sanogo, Lacina Traore and Gyan (Last two at African Cup)

Should i hold out for more? or are there any top replacements?

ask for more, what is his current value?

you can ask for the transfer to go through at the end of the season so you have cover for the African players...

His Estimated Value is 6.5 Million...

I was considering Kevin Gamerio/Hulk as a replacement - Which would you recommend? Thanks

Last edited:
Team Buying: Barca
Team Selling: Man Utd(Managing)
Player: Vidic
Offer:47.5 Mn
Other Info: He'z my captain, other cb's than him are Bruno Alves, Otamendi, Ferdinand and Evans

Player: Carlton Cole
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying/selling: Rubin Kazam
Offer: 9 mil
Year: 1st season
Other Info: His stats are not very good and i could get Cristian Benitez for under 2 mil, also, i need some money for a CB.

Player: Carlton Cole
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying/selling: Rubin Kazam
Offer: 9 mil
Year: 1st season
Other Info: His stats are not very good and i could get Cristian Benitez for under 2 mil, also, i need some money for a CB.

I would say deal mate! :)

Player: Fábio Coentrão
Team you are managing: Man City
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus / Tottenham
Offer: 18 M
Year: 2nd season
Other Info: He played well the first season as a ML and I like the guy, but with the money of his departure I could sign Juan Manuel Mata or even Bale

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team you are managing: Palermo
Team who are selling: Leverkusen
Offer: 12 mln euros
Year: Summer 2011

Player:
Andrea Poli
Team you are managing:
Palermo
Team who are selling:
Sampdoria
Offer:
13 mln euros
Year:
Summer 2011

Info:
I need a good MC because I play a narrow 4-3-1-2 where you need 3 MC's and last season my MC's were decent and were often hit by injuries. I can only buy one so which one should I get?

Player: Holger Badstuber
Team You Are Managing: Manchester City
Team Who Are Selling: Bayern Munich
Offer:86 million
Year Summer 2011

Info: I want a brilliant young centre back to partner Vincent Kompany, and Holger fits the bill perfectly

Player: Holger Badstuber
Team You Are Managing: Manchester City
Team Who Are Selling: Bayern Munich
Offer:86 million
Year Summer 2011

Info: I want a brilliant young centre back to partner Vincent Kompany, and Holger fits the bill perfectly

No deal in a million years.......you can buy way cheaper and better CBs with 86 mil

No deal in a million years.......you can buy way cheaper and better CBs with 86 mil

Ok and also suggestions ?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team you are managing: Palermo
Team who are selling: Leverkusen
Offer: 12 mln euros
Year: Summer 2011

Player:
Andrea Poli
Team you are managing:
Palermo
Team who are selling:
Sampdoria
Offer:
13 mln euros
Year:
Summer 2011

Info:
I need a good MC because I play a narrow 4-3-1-2 where you need 3 MC's and last season my MC's were decent and were often hit by injuries. I can only buy one so which one should I get?

Arturo Vidal - Deal
Andrea Poli - Deal

Ok and also suggestions ?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Arturo Vidal - Deal
Andrea Poli - Deal
Kjaer,Subotic,Mertesacker,Otamendi.All top defenders and I cant fault any of them.

Back