first season with juve man city offered me 24M £ for chiellini?

No deal, whenever i want to buy him juve always say at least 50mill, hes like the best central defender in the game. Keep him for a couple more years, then see what you can get for him and then get soembody like matts hummels e.t.c

Jamess, sell Song, use that money to bring in someone like:

Javi Martinez
- Athletic
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev
Miguel Veloso - Genoa
Nicolas N'Kolou - As Monaco
Yann M'Vila - Stade Rennes
Lars Bedner - Leverkusen
Simon Rolfes - Leverkusen
Fernando - Porto
Ezequiel Cirgliano - Riverplate (new Mascherano)
Necp Uysal - Besiktas

Player: Babacar
Team you are managing: Portsmouth
Team who are buying/selling: Fioentina
Offer:30 mill
Year:2016

Im only posting this here because its pointless to start a new thread and it is kinda of a deal or no deal situation.
Should I offer new contracts to
Nugent
Tunchev
Leicester first season.Should get promoted.
Both contacts are up at the end of the season.

Im only posting this here because its pointless to start a new thread and it is kinda of a deal or no deal situation.
Should I offer new contracts to
Nugent
Tunchev
Leicester first season.Should get promoted.
Both contacts are up at the end of the season.
Yes for Nugent, he is a good striker for a newly promoted side.
Never heard of Tunchev tbh so I can't comment on him.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Player: Babacar
Team you are managing: Portsmouth
Team who are buying/selling: Fioentina
Offer:30 mill
Year:2016
Babacar is a beast in the game, he will easily bag you 20+ maybe even 30+. If you can afford it then Deal ;)

Yes for Nugent, he is a good striker for a newly promoted side.
Never heard of Tunchev tbh so I can't comment on him.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Babacar is a beast in the game, he will easily bag you 20+ maybe even 30+. If you can afford it then Deal ;)
Both are at Leicester I want to know if I should keep them.

Player: Mesut Ozil
Team Managing: Tottenham
Team Selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £15.75 upfront + £24.5 over 48 Months
Year: July 2011

or

Player: Eden Hazard
Team Selling: LOSC Lille Metropole
Offer: £18 Million

Other info: In need of a replacement for Gareth Bale to play in AML position as I sold Bale to Man Utd for £40 million as he wanted to move to a bigger club, tried to persuade him to stay by telling him i wanted Tottenham to become a big club, but he still wanted to leave even though Tottenham won the Premiership, FA Cup & League Cup.

Also i have a transfer Budget of £77 Million

Player: Mesut Ozil
Team Selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £15.75 upfront + £24.5 over 48 Months

or

Player: Eden Hazard
Team Selling: LOSC Lille Metropole
Offer: £18 Million

Other info: In need of a replacement for Gareth Bale to play in AML position as I sold Bale to Man Utd for £40 million as he wanted to move to a bigger club, tried to persuade him to stay by telling him i wanted Tottenham to become a big club, but he still wanted to leave even though Tottenham won the Premiership, FA Cup & League Cup.

Also i have a transfer Budget of £77 Million

Hazard is by far the better deal out of those 2. You can get them down to 15 mil as well. Hazard is better than Ozil in the future too.

Real Madrid has offered me $95million for Fabregas, it's in my second season as Arsenal. I don't really need the extra transfer budget (I have over $100m already), but that's a deal that's hard to turn down, considering Fabregas has been underwhelming recently. Worth it?

Real Madrid has offered me $95million for Fabregas, it's in my second season as Arsenal. I don't really need the extra transfer budget (I have over $100m already), but that's a deal that's hard to turn down, considering Fabregas has been underwhelming recently. Worth it?
Deal.I dont think Ive ever gotten an offer like that before.Buy Messi and Ronaldo with that money.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Actually wait.Just realised thats in dollars.Still its alot of money.

no deal, not for 56 mill

Player - Daniel Villalva
Team Managing: Strasbourg
Team Selling: River
Offer: 34M Euros
Year: July 2013

Player: Sergio Araujo
Team Managing: Strasbourg
Team Selling: Boca
Offer: 16M Euros
Year: July 2013

I only need one of them. Comparison -
hwg5ci.png

Daniel looks like he turned out better, he is more than twice the price though... I would go for Araujo as he is still good but costs half of that... use the other 18m to buy someone else or put it back into your club..

Player - Ashley Young
Team Managing: Aston Villa
Team Buying: Man city (15m) or Liverpool (11m over 48months with maxi rodriguez
Year: July 2010

What you think?

ask City for more, sell him and buy Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica or Alex Texeiria - Shakthar or Willian - Shakthar

Federico Fazio
Team Managing: Leicester
Team Selling: Sevilla
Fee: Listed at £425k and offered to me by his agent.

Sean St.Ledger
Team Buying: Newcastle
Fee: £2.3m non-neg

Going into my second season(got promoted)

Federico Fazio
Team Selling: Sevilla
Fee: Listed at £425k and offered to me by his agent.

Sean St.Ledger
Team Buying: Newcastle
Fee: £2.3m non-neg

Going into my second season(got promoted)

I'd buy Fazio without any hesitation. He's Premiership quality.
How did St.Ledger play last season? If he was one of your main players keep him, but if he was a bench warmer you should take Newcastle's offer