price: €7
season: August 2010

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team managing: Barcelona
Team buying: Barcelona
Team offering: MCity
price: €12m
season:1st August 2011

Im playing 4-5-1. VIlla is my first choice, and have Lukaku with PA 191. He is randomly generated. Dzeko PA is 180. What should i do.

deal for Dzeko
its not much money
and he can be your plan B, a big man in the team
also its better to have 3 players for one position than 2, if one gets injured you will still have a backup
or you could just buy the real Lukaku

Think he means that Lukaku's PA is randomly generated, not a regen ;) Deal anyway for Dzeko, great price for him, he's quite young and always scores for fun on my saves

Zenden
Free
Team Managing: West Brom
Back up to brunt
Tho I might yet get Krancjar on Loan.

Zenden
Free
Back up to brunt
Tho I might yet get Krancjar on Loan.

I'd say deal, it's a free transfer only if his wages are reasonable though. I tend to get his wages around £6,000 or less as he's a ageing guy and will sooner rather than later start to have his stat's decrease.

I'd say deal, it's a free transfer only if his wages are reasonable though. I tend to get his wages around £6,000 or less as he's a ageing guy and will sooner rather than later start to have his stat's decrease.
Thanks But Spurs where willing to give me Krancjar for half his wages on a season long loan and a £5m future fee with an inital £250k so I took that instead

Thanks But Spurs where willing to give me Krancjar for half his wages on a season long loan and a £5m future fee with an inital £250k so I took that instead

Ha :) It's alright :) and by the way you may want to use full gramma, as some people tend to get infracted for using false gramma :)

25mil Zezinho?

Player: Zezinho
Team selling: Sheff Wed
Team buying: West Ham
price:25mil
season: 2020/2021
other info:I have Freddy Adu as backup for this guy, Adu is slightly worse but not much, but Adu is also 3 years older.

What you think? View attachment 191853

Last edited:
Player: Eden Hazard
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are selling: AC Milan
Offer: £50m
Year: 2015/16

ORRR!

Player: Javier Pastore
Team who are selling: Palermo

Other Info: Major dilemma on which one to sign with my allocated budget, I have Lewis Holtby as my current left winger so Hazard would replace him, and i have Paulo Henrique and Yann M'Vila in the centre so Pastore would replace one of those, but am completely undecided on which offer to accept. OPINIONS PLEASE!!

Player: Christiano Ronaldo
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £70m + 25% of profit of next sale
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Valencia is injured, Giggs has retired, Sold Nani to Barcelona.

Need a good target striker first season for West Brom.I need a starter and a backup.

Dzenan Radoncic
Team Selling: Seongnam
Fee: £3.9m

Olivier Giroud
Team Selling: Montpellier
Fee: £3.5M

Andrea Caracciolo
Team Selling: Brescia
Fee: £2m

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Id say no deal for either £50m is alot.Surely you can get a regen for cheaper.
Anyway if I had to chose Id go with Hazard because there is no need to replace Henrique with Pastore because Henrique is already quality.

ORRR!

Other Info: Major dilemma on which one to sign with my allocated budget, I have Lewis Holtby as my current left winger so Hazard would replace him, and i have Paulo Henrique and Yann M'Vila in the centre so Pastore would replace one of those, but am completely undecided on which offer to accept. OPINIONS PLEASE!!

ORRR!

i would say Hazard as he can play in more positions

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Player: Christiano Ronaldo
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £70m + 25% of profit of next sale
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Valencia is injured, Giggs has retired, Sold Nani to Barcelona.

Deal !!, he is one of the best players in the game !!

Player:Neymar
Team you are managing:Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling:Santos
Offer:27 mln sterling
Year:1 of July 2012
Other Info:I want to get natural goal scorer in front of goal....i have 40 mln budget and Andy Carroll and Suarez in front but i cannot get the best out of them.

Player:Lucas Barrios
Team who are buying/selling:borussia Dortmund
Offer:18.5 mln sterling
Year:2012
Other Info:I want to get natural goal scorer in front of goal....i have 40 mln budget and Andy Carroll and Suarez in front but i cannot get the best out of them.

Player:Neymar
Team who are buying/selling:Santos
Offer:27 mln sterling
Year:1 of July 2012

Player:Lucas Barrios
Team who are buying/selling:borussia Dortmund
Offer:18.5 mln sterling
Year:2012

Neymar - Deal !!

I need a left footed inside forward and but I can't decide between these 2:

Player: Ryad Boudebouz
Team you are managing: Stade Rennais
Team who are buying/selling: Sochaux-Montbé
Offer: 9 Million
Year: 2010

ORRR

Player: Mehdi Carcela
Team you are managing: Stade Rennais
Team who are buying/selling: Standart
Offer: 13 M