I'd buy Fazio without any hesitation. He's Premiership quality.
How did St.Ledger play last season? If he was one of your main players keep him, but if he was a bench warmer you should take Newcastle's offer
Actually now that I look at it he made 1 apperance plus 5 from the bench.I have Toloi,Mills,Dann(bought in january for £10m) and Situ is coming in at some stage.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Lee Peltier
Team Managing: Leicester
Team Buying: Stoke
Fee: £2m plus 20% of next sale.
I think its good.I have Hinkel and Pantsil but should I look to offload one of them and keep Peltier.Hinkel and Pantsil made more appearances.

Player -Felipe Melo
Managing - Manchester Utd
Selling - Juventus
Offer - £7.6 million
Year - March 2011
Other info -offered too me, thinking of selling of either Carrick or Fletcher

george deal - i always replace carrick i jsut don't like him....

Player - Samir Nasri
Managing - Arsenal
Buying - Man City
Offer - £30M
Year - August 2010
Other info - Samir is in the first team but I'm considering selling him for such a big offer, suggestions please!​

Player - Samir Nasri
Managing - Arsenal
Buying - Man City
Offer - £30M
Year - August 2010
Other info - Samir is in the first team but I'm considering selling him for such a big offer, suggestions please!​

Deal and get Mata or Hazard

Thanks mate , any other suggestion .Just wanna here a few
Depends on what you want.Do you want a left winger or a man who cuts in off the left and hits it with his right or do you want a creative AMC.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Everyone is always banging on about how good Steven Fletcher is and how he scores 20 plus a season which is what he did in my game so.

Team Selling: Wolves
Fee: £14m
2nd season

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Jeremy Toulalan
Team Selling: Malaga
Fee: £2.6m

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Toulalan accepted Man City.
Michael Johnson
Team Selling Man City
Fee: £3.2m
Did well last season 22 apps 3 goals 10 assits and a 7.25 av rating(was on loan with me)

Last edited:
Depends on what you want.Do you want a left winger or a man who cuts in off the left and hits it with his right or do you want a creative AMC.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Everyone is always banging on about how good Steven Fletcher is and how he scores 20 plus a season which is what he did in my game so.

Team Selling: Wolves
Fee: £14m
2nd season

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Jeremy Toulalan
Team Selling: Malaga
Fee: £2.6m

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Toulalan accepted Man City.
Michael Johnson
Team Selling Man City
Fee: £3.2m
Did well last season 22 apps 3 goals 10 assits and a 7.25 av rating(was on loan with me)

Steven Fletcher - Deal
Michael Johnson - No Deal, You can get better

Should I break Leicesters transfer record for the 2nd time this summer.
Ganso
Team Selling: Santos
Fee: £10m up front plus £13.25m over 48 months
Its either him or the above Jonshon deal.

Player: David Alaba (21 yrs)
Team selling: FC Bayern (me)
Team buying: Real madrid
price:10 million pounds
season: 13/14
other info: hes young and fits the home grown status but he is inconsistent and his training level has not been increasing but decreasing and i also have the brazilian sandro from tottenham for 2.5 mill and i have 2 good youth dm prospects coming in.

Player: zafer cetinkayer
Team selling: Pompey
Team buying: Barca
price:53 million pounds
season: 17/18
other info: barca offered me 53 mill for this guy, he wants a massive contract that i can't afford. yes or no

Player: zafer cetinkayer
Team selling: Pompey
Team buying: Barca
price:53 million pounds
season: 17/18
other info: barca offered me 53 mill for this guy, he wants a massive contract that i can't afford. yes or no

try and get 60 but if you think they wont budge then go for that.. deal

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Should I break Leicesters transfer record for the 2nd time this summer.
Ganso
Team Selling: Santos
Fee: £10m up front plus £13.25m over 48 months
Its either him or the above Jonshon deal.

if you cna afford that then deal but if you can't deal for johnson

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Player: Alex Song
Team selling: Arsenal (me)
Team buying: Man City
price:20mill
season: August 2010
other info: he is in my main team but i do have replacements

Player: Juan Manuel Mata
Team managing: Arsenal (me)
Team selling: Valencia
price: £29M
other info: I really want a LM , and he is perfect

Player: Juan Manuel Mata
Team managing: Arsenal (me)
Team selling: Valencia
price: £29M
other info: I really want a LM , and he is perfect

if you got the money deal but try and lower it to 25, also could you help me out wit mine, above

How important is he to your team ? , if not sell. If he is try get to around £25m