Your money will increase a lot by competing in Premier League, but I doubt about the reputation. My Southampton had been promoted and stay in Premier League for 3 seasons, still some players are refusing to play for my team. But if you're talking about playing in Premier League, I think both your targets can't play in Premier League. The striker's aggression and strength are too low, expect him to get dispossessed a lot. He's a hot prospect, not suitable for first team yet to be playing in PL. The goalkeeper also most likely get 2 stars, so I wouldn't make him as first choice GK. Looking at your 2011 season and I assume you're using the default database, try getting Brian Murphy for goalkeeper. He's a lot cheaper and he would do decent job in PL.

I suggest you wait until you get promoted and wait until you get a little bit more money. The TV revenue starts rolling in early July, so you might enter the transfer market a bit late (around early to mid August).

I'm playing as Leeds United and have Kasper Schmeichel as my first choice GK and he's a pretty decent GK in my opinion. I'm mostly in the market for some young GK who would be able to be better than him, but it's proved difficult.

You could buy Zacharie Boucher , has a great potential. he will be much better than schmeichel probably already next season.

In my save, I got Alphonse Areola in free transfer (4th season), wonderkid goalkeeper. Just mark him and hope he's released too in your game =). But I think Kasper should do well until PL. Kasper is playing in Birmingham in my save.

Also, I tried getting Jack Butland, but he has 4.1m price tag. His technical and mental stats are just crazy for 19 y/o!

I'm playing as Barcelona for the first time with a summer update. United just knocked my door with 58 million euros (cash) for Iniesta. Should I sell him? I don't use him because I have Fabregas and Xavi.

I'm playing as Barcelona for the first time with a summer update. United just knocked my door with 58 million euros (cash) for Iniesta. Should I sell him? I don't use him because I have Fabregas and Xavi.
IMO i would as they have enough midfield and use the money to strengthen the defence

Yeah i agree. I sold him. He's 27 so I don't think I won't be able to sell him after two or three years later for 58 million euros. I'm going to buy a young backup midfielder and a decent defender.

I just picked up the young GK Branescu from Juventus who is rated PA to be 5 stars. But I have an opportunity to Matej Delac from Chelsea for about 7 million USD.

What should I do? I know Delac becomes class. Should I get him and sell Branescu or keep him and develop him and pass on Matej?

Player: Reto Ziegler
Team buying: Arsenal
Team Selling: Juventus
Team managing: Juventus
Fee: 10m
Year: 2010/2011

Name: Arturo Vidal
Team Buying: Manchester City
Team managing: Juventus
Fee: 16.75m
Year 2010/2011

I'm using update 11.3 and the summer transfer update.

Last edited:
Deal for Vidal no Deal for Ziegler..

you can surely get someone better than him for that price? where are you going to play him?

Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA (£7.5m)
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim (£8m)
Juan Manual Vargas - Fiorentina (£11m)
Dominco Cristico - Genoa (£18m)
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras (£3.2m)
Diego Contento - Bayern (£6m)
Joan Capdevilla -
Villareal/Benfica (£2.3m) only for 1 season as cover
Taye Taiwo - OM (£8m)
Marcell Jansen - HSV (£8m)
Mattia Cassani - Palermo
Stefan Radu - Lazio
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Cheik M'Bengue - Toulouse
Michael Kadlec - Leverkusen
Aly Cissokho - Lyon

Player: Jorge Martínez
Team buying: Sao paolo
Team Managing: Juventus
Fee: 11.25m

Im looking to sell him, so i guess deal?

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

thnx for the names raikan007

Player: Luis Suarez
Team buying: Ac Milan / Inter Milan
Team Selling: Liverpool
Team managing: Liverpool
Fee: 27 milion
Year: 2011/2012

I want to sell Suarez to buy Aguero . Deal or no deal ?

Player: Luis Suarez
Team buying: Ac Milan / Inter Milan
Team Selling: Liverpool
Team managing: Liverpool
Fee: 27 milion
Year: 2011/2012

I want to sell Suarez to buy Aguero . Deal or no deal ?

Well if it means you can buy Aguero then deal, but otherwise no deal!

Don't sell him unless you are sure Aguero wants to join..

Player: Milos Krasic
Team Buying: Man City
Team Managing: Juventus
Fee: 15m

most definately deal, I paid about £29m for him on patch 11.2 or something for United, took about 5 months to settle and thought to myself, is this going to be the 1st player I have bought that has turned out to be a flop... No it was not, pretty much the complete opposite!

Deal all the way Rob :)