Player- Javi Garcia
Team buying: Depotivo (me)
Team selling: Benfica
Price: 5m
Details: Aiming for a first team ball winning mid.

Or

Player- Javi Martinez
Team buying: Deportivo (me)
Team selling: Athletic
Cost: 10m
Details: to fill in as first team ball winning mid.

I have the cash for both but I'd prefer to only buy 1 of them. Which is better for me? Pushing for title this season.

Buying team: arsenal(me)
Selling team: everton
Player: baines
price: £15 mil

Buying team: arsenal(me)
Selling team: napoli
Player: cavani
price: £30 mil

Need a top left back and reliable striker because rvp always injured n chamakh and the south korean guy are not doing ir for me. Got

£50 mil to spend. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Im 1st season january transfer window by the way and im using wally summer 11 update

Player: Domenico Criscito
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: Me buying, Zenit selling
Offer: £8m
Year: Season 1, 2011
Other Info: n/a

I need a new LB as Ekotto is gash and makes so many mistakes, but is Criscito any better? My scout, who is Noriega, thinks he is 'quality'...

Thanks. I'm surprised they are willing to sell for so little, because when he was at Genoa i'd always have to pay over £20m to get him, though I never bothered. He concerns me a little with his decision making and concentration though...

I've never had him at my club, but i've read and heard good things about this guy, and he is a really good defender, so i think you should trust him, and for 8 million...this is a steal :)

Player: Fabio Coentrao
Club Managing: Juventus
Club Selling: Juventus
Club Buying: Inter
Offer: 22m
Season: 2011/2012
Deal?

Player: Pato
Team you are managing: Milan
Team who are buying: Man Citeh
Offer: £25m
Year: 2011/12

No deal. No way.

If you really want to sell him then ask for another £15m on top of that. If you want to sell, that is.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Player: Artur Boruc
Me: Tottenham
Seller: Fiorentina
Price: £5m
Year: 2011/2012

So, I need a new 'keeper. Gomes was sold in January and Friedel has been great but he's too old now. My first choice Begovic is too much money, so I need a stop gap capable of performing to a high level this season. Can Boruc do it??

I've looked everywhere for a keeper, but to no avail, am getting desperate!

Didn't sell him but Iv got too many forwards :/

Btw, have you checked out Handanovic of Udinese? I had him in a Blackburn save and was pretty good.

The keeper's work rate and natural fitness are rather low I would say. The striker is pretty good, just need to get the speed up. He can be excellent deep-lying forward. High long shot and finishing rating, and you need to raise his composure as well.

Well atm I have a problem of not being able to attract good players, because I'm in the npower champ. even if they fall within my budget, but considering I'm in febuary and in 2nd place 6point behind I am counting on making it to the premier where money and prestige of my club will increase. Because of that I'm not sure if I should take them or not and I got beat to some really great players by bigger clubs.