Player: Roberto Soldado
Team you are managing: Atletico Madrid
Team who are buying: Valencia
Offer: 5million pound
Year: Jan 10/11

Transfer listed by request. Already have Falcao and Diego Costa.

Player: Roberto Soldado
Team you are managing: Atletico Madrid
Team who are buying: Valencia
Offer: 5million pound
Year: Jan 10/11

Transfer listed by request. Already have Falcao and Diego Costa.

I'd say deal, if the wages are right
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help with this deal as well

Player: Andres Guardardo
Team you are managing: Fulham
Team who are selling: Deportivo la Coruna
Offer: £1.3m up front, £2.1m over 48 months
Year: 2010 (Using an LFC Marshall summer update)

Last edited:
Player: Marchisio
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are selling: Juventus
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 21m
Year: 2010

Player: Cissokho
Team managin: Juventus
Selling: Lyon
Buying: Juventus

Deal?

Last edited:
I always, always, always get him. Usually on loan first for a season (He's not listed but it's always been accepted) If you offer the loan fee that they ask for (775k, I think) and set the future fee at £5m they'll get back to you about raising the future fee (It's normally anything up to £7m) Give them that, as he's well worth it. When he joins you on loan, one of the Anderlecht players will slam the manager for letting him go. The only thing he's short on is stamina (although I'm sure some of his other stats are slightly different with each game) DEAL. DEAL. DEAL.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I always, always, always get him. Usually on loan first for a season (He's not listed but it's always been accepted) If you offer the loan fee that they ask for (775k, I think) and set the future fee at £5m they'll get back to you about raising the future fee (It's normally anything up to £7m) Give them that, as he's well worth it. When he joins you on loan, one of the Anderlecht players will slam the manager for letting him go. The only thing he's short on is stamina (although I'm sure some of his other stats are slightly different with each game) DEAL. DEAL. DEAL.

Player: Marchisio
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are selling: Juventus
Team who are buying: Real Madrid

Player: Cissokho
Team managin: Juventus
Selling: Lyon
Buying: Juventus

Deal?

Deal and Deal: Cissokho is awesome in my Lyon save!

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are selling: Anderlecht
Offer: Scout recons it will take at least £5.25 mill
Year: 2010/2011
Other Info: I want to know is he worth buying? I have not made an offer yet.

I always, always, always get Lukaku. Usually on loan first for a season (He's not listed but it's always been accepted) If you offer the loan fee that they ask for (775k, I think) and set the future fee at £5m they'll get back to you about raising the future fee (It's normally anything up to £7m) Give them that, as he's well worth it. When he joins you on loan, one of the Anderlecht players will slam the manager for letting him go. The only thing he's short on is stamina (although I'm sure some of his other stats are slightly different with each game) DEAL. DEAL. DEAL.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling: Santos
Offer: 26.5m
Year: 2010/11

If this is the first season on the full FM 2011 and the price is in pounds then no deal. I usually get Neymar for £12m-£17m and you can actually loan Lukaku (Just pay the fee and the future fee that Anderlecht ask for) Then you've got a deal.

Player: Lukaku
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling:Anderletch
Offer: 26m
Year: 2010/11

Rabiola
Team Managing: Rangers
Team Selling: Feirense
Fee: £230k 2nd season
Selling Jelavic and Healy is leaving on a free.Marcelo Moreno is coming in and Im still negociating with Wolves for Griffiths.

Player: Morten Gamst Pedersen
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Team who are buying: Arsenal
Offer: £8m
Year:2010/2011 - using LFC Marshalls update

Evra
Team Managing: United
Team Buying: Madrid(R. and At.) and AC Milan
£22m
January first season on LFC marshalls V7 update
Will be replaced by the £8m signing of Criscito with Fabio as backup with Digne playing in the under 18s.

Carrick
Team Buying: Valenica and PSG
£10.25m
Have Busquets on loan with a £5.25m clause and McArthur as backup.

Evra
Team Buying: Madrid(R. and At.) and AC Milan
£22m
January first season on LFC marshalls V7 update
Will be replaced by the £8m signing of Criscito with Fabio as backup with Digne playing in the under 18s.

Carrick
Team Buying: Valenica and PSG
£10.25m
Have Busquets on loan with a £5.25m clause and McArthur as backup.

No deal for evra, He is quality and has a few years left in him

I always sell Carrick when i'm playing with United and Busquets is quality

Player: Antonio Valencia
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: Man Utd selling, me buying.
Offer: £10m plus £3m add-ons
Year: Jan 2011, so season 1
Other Info: Would prefer a cheaper bargain elsewhere, but I am after a fast, powerful, direct wide player who can play as part of a 4-3-3, so other recommendations appreciated.

Last edited:
hes wank go for james rodriguez he may be young but in a seaon or two he will be awesome

Player: Guillermo Burdisso
Team you are managing: Hoffenheim
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester City are buying, I'm selling / Liverpool want him on loan
Offer: £12M + 25% of next sale / Liverpool offer £6M loan fee + 100% of wages
Year: June 2014
Other Info: I have Galeano, Howedes and a young regen as CB in my squad, also Gojko Kacar in an injury/suspension crysis. I'll also be able to buy Hummels for around £10M according to my scouts, he's not getting first team football in Chelsea. Burdisso is on £35 000 per week wages and Hummels will ask for moore than £100 000 per week, not that it matters a lot in Hoffenheim.

Player: Guillermo Burdisso
Team you are managing: Hoffenheim
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester City are buying, I'm selling / Liverpool want him on loan
Offer: £12M + 25% of next sale / Liverpool offer £6M loan fee + 100% of wages
Year: June 2014
Other Info: I have Galeano, Howedes and a young regen as CB in my squad, also Gojko Kacar in an injury/suspension crysis. I'll also be able to buy Hummels for around £10M according to my scouts, he's not getting first team football in Chelsea. Burdisso is on £35 000 per week wages and Hummels will ask for moore than £100 000 per week, not that it matters a lot in Hoffenheim.
i'd say deal :)

Player- Yann M'Vila
Team managing- Liverpool
Team buying- Man City
Offer- £25mil
Year- 2nd season Jan
Other info- Bought him for £15m first season, would like the money to get Cavani. I have a lot of central midfielers, with Gotze, Cairney and Kroos also coming in at end of season. Could just use Lucas as my main defensive midfielder or go for another?....
Marchisio is available from Man United for £3.5 mil. Good enough replacement?

Last edited:
I'd say no deal, one of the best DM-s in the game. Or ask at least 30-35 million and if you sell him replace with Nkoulou.