From Atletico
To Arsenal (me)
2M pounds

or

Oriol Romeu
From Barcelona
To Arsenal
2M pounds

Maybe both? For their position (CM, but defensive minded) I have Alex Song and M. Diarra (loaned from Madrid, can get him for free at the end of the season), Denilson can work there too but he's nothing special. I've Jay E. Thomas too, is he useful as the tough, tackling CM in the long term?
Ignacio Camacho

I'd sign camacho over the other one, cos of camachos physical side will be useful for a team like arsenal

Player: Nani
Team buying: Chelsea
Team selling: Man U (me)
Price: 15million £

You haven't put down a year so I can't say deal or not, if he is above 27 than deal but if he is younger than 27 no deal

season 2012/2013
well Nani played well, scored about 15 goals but i have a lot of wingers, especially Valencia, Bale, Zezinho, Alexis Sánchez, maybe Park
i dont kno what should i do

right
thank you ;)

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

also i wanna sell Berba because he is crappy at me, the one problem thats his value only 3,2m £ and i didnt get better offers than 3,2m
i have Roo, Neymar, Alexis Sánchez, Chicharito, maybe Welbeck and Mame Biram Diouf and i play in 4-2-3-1 so i dont need a lot of strikers

He is a player who is admired by many teams so make a bid for a player you nead and put Berba as an exchanged played and most of the time the club will accept, but if you want money it's impossible to rise fee unless you play him

yep, i understand, thank u so much ;)

ps.: i made a good deal i think:
Player: Joel Matip
Team buying: Man U (me)
Team selling: Schalke
Price: Dimitar Berbatov + 2,5 million £

Last edited:

good deal :D

Player: Luka Modric
Team you are managing: Atletico Madrid
Team who are buying/selling: Barcelona
Offer: 12 millions
Year: 2013/2014 (aged 28)
Other Info: He sounds a bargain for that price and need some guy to compete with Afellay as AML. I can also put as AML Coentrao and in extreme situations Arda Turan but i don't play those 2 on that position that much. he looks like this

Deal mate

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Glad you got a good deal mate

Other Info: He sounds a bargain for that price and need some guy to compete with Afellay as AML. I can also put as AML Coentrao and in extreme situations Arda Turan but i don't play those 2 on that position that much. he looks like this
deal

Bit slow for AML mate, 10 mill would be a better price for him at that stage of his career,
If you can find Pablo Piatti for cheaper then no deal, if theres no piatti then deal ;)

Player: Ryan Babel
Selling Team: Liverpool(Me)
Buying Team: Villareal and Lazio
Offer: Loan 1 million
Season: 2010/11
Info: Don't like him. He has already missed 2 open goals but scored 1 cracker. Both have option to buy for 4.5m during loan.

Info: Don't like him. He has already missed 2 open goals but scored 1 cracker. Both have option to buy for 4.5m during loan.

Deal.

deal all the way

Hi.
I need a left-back, because Evra is getting older, i already have Bale, but i prefer him as AML.
I watched Fabio Coentrao, 24 years old, what price would good enough to get him from Arsenal?
Thanks anyway, sorry for off-topic

Hi.
I need a left-back, because Evra is getting older, i already have Bale, but i prefer him as AML.
I watched Fabio Coentrao, 24 years old, what price would good enough to get him from Arsenal?
Thanks anyway, sorry for off-topic

How much is his market value