• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Nani
Team Selling: Man Utd
Tem Buying: Barca (Me)
Price: 11 mi €
Season: July 2012/2013
Other info: I want to buy a player that can play AML and AMR, he will fight for a place with Pedro and be a backup for Messi
Deal, he will hit peak very soon

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Player: Walcott
Team managing: Arsenal
Team buying: Barcelona
Price: 29 Million
Season: 2011/2012
Other info: Have strong enough finances to bring in better player, could change formation and bring Chamakh into team up front.

Deal, he will hit peak very soon

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Player: Walcott
Team managing: Arsenal
Team buying: Barcelona
Price: 29 Million
Season: 2011/2012
Other info: Have strong enough finances to bring in better player, could change formation and bring Chamakh into team up front.

Deal.

Player: Cesar Azpilicueta
Team Byuing- Arsenal(me)
Team Selling - Marseille
Price: £ 8.25 Million
Season: 11/12
Other Info - I want him to be back up for this season but take Sagna place next season.

Player: Roque Santa Cruz
Team: Burnley
Team Selling: Manchester City
Price: €1,900,000
Season: 11/12
Other Info: If I should buy him, doubting whether i should sign him for 2 or 3 seasons, since he's turning 30 early this season.

Is 21 million for babacar when he is 17 a good deal or not DEAL OR NO DEAL ???????

in my 4th season with Chelsea and have just fell out with Ivan Rakitic so i am selling him but need a replacement. I am in contract negotiations with 2 player, Alan Dzagoev for 13 million or Kieshuke Honda for 17million. Who shall i get?? I know Dzagorv is cheeper and younger but Honda will bring in money from merchindise?? Help please as im nearing a deal for the pair.

I'd say Honda, he always has superb seasons on my games :wub:

Player: vincent enyema
Team buying, arsenal
Team Selling: sunderland
Price: £,8,000,000
Season: 2nd season

i have simon mignolet and juan pablo carrizo if i do decide to sell him HELP

Last edited:
Player: vincent enyema
Team buying, arsenal
Team Selling: sunderland
Price: £,8,000,000
Season: 2nd season

i have simon mignolet and juan pablo carrizo if i do decide to sell him HELP

no deal. try getting 15m for him if you can

Team buying, Barcalona (me)
Price: David Villa
Season: 2nd season (also hae Pato,Neymar,Balotelli,Messi in team. And Villa is unhappy)

Team buying, Barcalona (me)
Price: David Villa
Season: 2nd season (also hae Pato,Neymar,Balotelli,Messi in team. And Villa is unhappy)

No deal. David Villa is a much better player than Nani, if you must let him go you should be getting a lot more.

Player: Pastore
Team Buying: Barcelona
Team Selling: Nottm Forest (me)
Price 100 Mil in Pound
They made a bid of 20 and i counter bid :D

I assumed the 100mil was your counter-bid? I was saying that I would do the deal at 45 if Barca were prepared to go that far.

Barca have offered you 100 million for Pastore? what season are you in?

I would sell my mother, gf, dog and siamese fighter fish for that amount of cash....oO)

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team Buying(me): AC MILAN
Team Selling: Wolfsburg
Price: 7.2 mln pounds
Date: November 2011
Other Info: Of course you would say yes, but I don't know if I need him. I have Ibrahimovic and Pato up front, Robinho and Babacar as backup for them, but he's so good and its only 7.2 mln pounds.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Player: Pastore
Team Buying: Barcelona
Team Selling: Nottm Forest (me)
Price 100 Mil in Pound
They made a bid of 20 and i counter bid :D

You shouldn't even post this: 100mln? He would have to score 70 goals per season and get a rating of 10.00 every game not to sell him at that price. You can a lot of quality players for that amount.

Back