• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Van Persie
Team buying: Man United
Team selling: Arsenal
Price: value £20M (up front)
Season: 2011/2012
Other Info: I want to sell him and replace him with Dzeko. I know it's Man U but i want to sell

Your Opinions??

thanks

Last edited:
i would say no deal offer him to clubs but tick the box that says rival clubs

Player: Diogo
Team buying: AC Milan (me)
Team selling: Zaragoza
Price: value 2.4 mln euros
Jan. 2012
Other Info: He's got great stats and could back up my DC's and RB

Player: Van Persie
Team buying: Man United
Team selling: Arsenal
Price: value £20M (up front)
Other Info: I want to sell him and replace him with Dzeko. I know it's Man U but i want to sell

Your Opinions??

thanks
if you are sure you will get dzeko then sell him but if you're not then i don't think so because you won't have a reliable striker

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Player: Diogo
Team selling: Zaragoza
Price: value 2.4 mln euros
Jan. 2012
Other Info: He's got great stats and could back up my DC's and RB
then deal! 2.4 seems cheap

Player: Gael Clichy
Team buying: Barcelona
Team selling: Arsenal (me)
Price: value £9M (up front)
Other Info: gibbs is at pretty much exactly the same level so I have a good backup, just want to know if this is good value or if i should try and get more?

Player: Gael Clichy
Team buying: Barcelona
Team selling: Arsenal (me)
Price: value £9M (up front)
Other Info: gibbs is at pretty much exactly the same level so I have a good backup, just want to know if this is good value or if i should try and get more?

Only £9M? No deal. I will only consider if it's £15M or more.

Only £9M? No deal. I will only consider if it's £15M or more.

cheers il negotiate, should i ask for around 15-17 and see if they go for it or just push my luck and go for 20 do you think?

cheers il negotiate, should i ask for around 15-17 and see if they go for it or just push my luck and go for 20 do you think?

I sold him for £24m in my save so I'd try and get £20m out of them.

Player: Robinho
Team buying: Liverpool
Team selling: AC Milan (me)
Price: 33 mln euros
Jan. 2012

Player: Dzeko
Team selling: Wolfsburg
Price: 8 mln euros
Jan. 2012

Other Info: I have a lot of class strikers that are sitting on the bench. I have Ibrahimovic, Pato, Robinho, Borrielo, Babacar. I play with Ibrahimovic and Pato up front so Robinho is a sub. I wanted to sell some strikers because of the lack of space for them all to play. Dzeko is unhappy so thats why its so cheap, (tottenham are after him too), and Robinho plays well when gets his playing time, Liverpool first offered 21 mln but I negotiated and to 33 mln. Im just afraid everyone in the team will get ****** because such a "star" left the team.

Last edited:
Jan. 2012

Jan. 2012

Deal for both.

Jan. 2012

Jan. 2012

Other Info: I have a lot of class strikers that are sitting on the bench. I have Ibrahimovic, Pato, Robinho, Borrielo, Babacar. I play with Ibrahimovic and Pato up front so Robinho is a sub. I wanted to sell some strikers because of the lack of space for them all to play. Dzeko is unhappy so thats why its so cheap, (tottenham are after him too), and Robinho plays well when gets his playing time, Liverpool first offered 21 mln but I negotiated and to 33 mln. Im just afraid everyone in the team will get ****** because such a "star" left the team.

I would sell Ibrahimovic while he has value left and Robinho for 33m. Then buy Dzeko and put him up front with Pato for sure.

Player: Alexandre Pato
Team buying: Liverpool (me)
Team selling: AC Milan
Price: value £38.5M (upfront), £4M installments (48 months)
Season: 2013/14
Other Info: Need a good striker to support Torres as Lavezzi is out for campaign. Maybe a 3 striker formation once he's back?

Player: Danny Welbeck
Team buying: Real Madrid
Team selling: Liverpool (me)
Price: value £55M, £27M (after 50 league appearances)
Season: 2013/14
Other Info: I am stalled on this, Welbeck's a player I rotate every 2 matches and he's been classy for my team since joining from Man U for £10M in 2012 and has scored 18 in 24. Inter is also chasing.

Surely deal for welbeck, not sure about Pato. A 3 striker formation is risky and 42mln in total is too much for a player thats just to support torres for a year. If you were to sell Lavezzi for a good price, then it may be a deal. If you choose not to sell Welbeck he may Torres's partner for the year.

Player: David Silva
Team selling: Man City
Price: £9.5M (He's unhappy XD)
Season: Season 2, still in transfer window
Other Info: His wanted wage is incredibly huge, about 180,000+...The top earner is Gerrard whom recently signed a new contract,120,000..and I dont want to change that. Also, I'm Liverpool lol, is it worth to pay him that much wage?My other option is Adam Johnson and he might be more expensive than 9.5M..Ibrahim Afellay will come soon on a free transfer. Who do you think I should choose between this three (need a left winger)? I know it's a bargain for David Silva but I still need to sign other players with big wage demands too..

daisuke - Personally the wages put me off, but if you really need Silva get him otherwise sign another player like as you said adam johnson

Player - Samir Nasri
Team Buying - Napoli
Team Selling - Arsenal(me)
Price - £15M
2011/12

He is one of my subs.. not used much tbh , I might get Pastore as a replacement

opinions?

I'd be tempted to try for 20m but if he's not used much then maybe he's not performing and is only worth 15.

Deal at 15 but I'd want some goal or appearance clauses just in case he performs well at Napoli.

Player: David Silva
Team selling: Man City
Price: £9.5M (He's unhappy XD)
Season: Season 2, still in transfer window
Other Info: His wanted wage is incredibly huge, about 180,000+...The top earner is Gerrard whom recently signed a new contract,120,000..and I dont want to change that. Also, I'm Liverpool lol, is it worth to pay him that much wage?My other option is Adam Johnson and he might be more expensive than 9.5M..Ibrahim Afellay will come soon on a free transfer. Who do you think I should choose between this three (need a left winger)? I know it's a bargain for David Silva but I still need to sign other players with big wage demands too..

No deal for Silva even though it's a bargain. His wages is just too much imo. Go for Afellay but if you want other LW, try Barnetta, Mollo, Balázs Dzsudzsák, Roland Lamah or Adam Hlousek.

daisuke - Personally the wages put me off, but if you really need Silva get him otherwise sign another player like as you said adam johnson

Player - Samir Nasri
Team Buying - Napoli
Team Selling - Arsenal(me)
Price - £15M
2011/12

He is one of my subs.. not used much tbh , I might get Pastore as a replacement

opinions?

No deal! £20M or more.

Back