• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Edin Dzeko
Team Buying(me): AC MILAN
Team Selling: Wolfsburg
Price: 7.2 mln pounds
Date: November 2011
Other Info: Of course you would say yes, but I don't know if I need him. I have Ibrahimovic and Pato up front, Robinho and Babacar as backup for them, but he's so good and its only 7.2 mln pounds.

Deal, and try and sell either Robinho or Ibrahimovic. Dzeko is better than both of them IMO, and for 7.2m, it's a bargain!

Deal, and try and sell either Robinho or Ibrahimovic. Dzeko is better than both of them IMO, and for 7.2m, it's a bargain!
That would be a great solution, exept for some reason in FM2011 its hard to sell players

That would be a great solution, exept for some reason in FM2011 its hard to sell players

Is money a problem? If not, then since Dzeko is such a bargain, you could probably offload one of them for cheap, say, £10m for Robinho. You'd be making a profit, and Robinho isn't as good :)

Ya but no one wants Robinho, and Dzeko wants a lot of money.

regenn.jpg

Player: Regen
Team Buying(me): Aston Villa
Team Selling: Arsenal
Price: 18 mil euros
Date: july 2012
Other Info: need a talent for my ball winning midfielder position, is a 16 year old worth that much?

Yes are you serious have you seen his Positioning and Stamina already very high and has very good physical stats the rest of them can be developed anyway. He has got great potential would do a deal with that.

Player: David Beckham.
Team buying: Napoli (me).
Team selling: LA Galaxy
Price: 550 K.
Season: 2nd
Other Info: I want a player to tutor Kevin or Roberto Firmino and i think Beckham is perfect, but he askes high wages.

Deal for me if it's a one year contract with wages of <50k per week.

Player: Iniesta
Team buying: Manchester City
Team selling: Barca (me)
Price: Loan £14million (£46million Buy fee)
Season: 4th
Other Info: Player reached 29 years of age i went out to sell him as i have a strict 18-30 outfield player age for first team policy (did same with Xavi) Have Paulo Henrique,Busquets,Hazard,Sissoko,M'Vila and getting Ramsey for 3.5million

Deal for Iniesta

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Player: Nuri Sahin
Team buying: AC Milan(me)
Team selling: Dortmund
Price: 16mln euros (10 mln to pay over 48 months)
Season: Jan. 2012
Other Info: My scouts really recommend him and say he's better than Pirlo, I know he's great from real life and FM, but still not sure whether to buy. My midfield is getting old (I play one DM and two MC) so I'm looking for replacment, I already bough Necip Uysal from Beskitas and Yann M'Vila from Stade Rennais.

Player: Nuri Sahin
Team buying: AC Milan(me)
Team selling: Dortmund
Price: 16mln euros (10 mln to pay over 48 months)
Season: Jan. 2012
Other Info: My scouts really recommend him and say he's better than Pirlo, I know he's great from real life and FM, but still not sure whether to buy. My midfield is getting old (I play one DM and two MC) so I'm looking for replacment, I already bough Necip Uysal from Beskitas and Yann M'Vila from Stade Rennais.

Never used him myself but whenever i play against him he opens up my defense regardless of team. i say deal.

Player: Jonathan Walters
Team buying: Burnley
Team selling: Stoke
Price: value €2,3 mill - selling for about € 7 mill
Season: 2011/2012
Other Info: Would be used as a lone striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation

Player: Jonathan Walters
Team buying: Burnley
Team selling: Stoke
Price: value €2,3 mill - selling for about € 7 mill
Season: 2011/2012
Other Info: Would be used as a lone striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation
no deal. try players like christian benitez, hamberto suazo and leigh griffiths instead who cost much less :)

Christan benitez and griffiths both just got bought this season and humberto suazo is at liverpool, not willing to join :(

Christan benitez and griffiths both just got bought this season and humberto suazo is at liverpool, not willing to join :(

Try goodwillie, garra dembele, ahmed soukouna or ahmed khalil.

The stats of Goodwillie and dembele didn't really convince me, looked at them before. I'll take a look at soukouna and ahmed khalil tonight.

Signed Ola Toivonen for 2 mill from PSV and in the process of signing Helder Postiga on a free transfer. If i succeed in signing him i might just give up on signing more players because my wage bill is already higher than it's supposed to be.

Back