• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Khouma Babacar
Team buying: AC Milan Reserves, AC Milan U - 20
Team selling: AC Milan
Season: 2011/2012
Fee: No Fee
Notes: I don't know whether he should play with the reserve team or with the U - 20's.

Nevan Subotic
Team buying: Liverpool (managing)
Team selling: DOrtmund
Season: 2011/12
Fee: 26M pounds + 10% future profit.
Notes: Carragher is getting old and slowing, Skrtel is doing a decent job, but unlikely to be first-teamer. The other CB slot is Agger, with Wilson as deputy.

--

Ezquiel Lavezzi
Team buying: Liverpool (managing)
Team selling: Napoli
Season: 2011/12
Fee: 17M pounds
Notes: Lavezzi is unhappy and offered to me. Other strikers I have are Torres, Babacar and Kadlec. I'm playing a 4-2-2-2 formation.

No deal for Subotic(try lowering down to 20m?).
Deal for Lavezzi.

Moussa Sissoko
Team buying: AC Milan (me)
Team selling: Chelsea
Summer 2012
Fee: €18.75mln
Notes: I'm getting replacement for my old mids, and he's worth 7.5 mln so don't know if it isn't too much.

Khouma Babacar
Team buying: AC Milan Reserves, AC Milan U - 20
Team selling: AC Milan
Season: 2011/2012
Fee: No Fee
Notes: I don't know whether he should play with the reserve team or with the U - 20's.

Why reserves? He's already good enough for the first team. Start him in cup-games and also bring him on 60 miunutes or so in games which you are confident of winning comfortably

Why reserves? He's already good enough for the first team. Start him in cup-games and also bring him on 60 miunutes or so in games which you are confident of winning comfortably
The problem is that I have strikers like Ibrahimovic and Borrielo who come on as subs, and I give Babacar some game time in the early stages of the Italian Cup but its already Febuary and he's got only two games behind him. If he played for reserves he would atleast get a lot of game time.

Moussa Sissoko
Team buying: AC Milan (me)
Team selling: Chelsea
Summer 2012
Fee: €18.75mln
Notes: I'm getting replacement for my old mids, and he's worth 7.5 mln so don't know if it isn't too much.

Try lowering it down slightly. Nevertheless i say deal.

Try lowering it down slightly. Nevertheless i say deal.

I only managed to get it down to €18mln. But he doesn't want to sign a contract at all with him, and is not interested. What should i do?

I only managed to get it down to €18mln. But he doesn't want to sign a contract at all with him, and is not interested. What should i do?

He doesn't want to sign for your club? Try praising him or something? There's nothing much you can do if he's not interested.

The problem is that I have strikers like Ibrahimovic and Borrielo who come on as subs, and I give Babacar some game time in the early stages of the Italian Cup but its already Febuary and he's got only two games behind him. If he played for reserves he would atleast get a lot of game time.

They come on as subs right? So who's your main striker?

Subotic - bit rich for my tastes, no deal.

Lavezzi - deal if he settles for a first team/rotation contract.

As advised, have withdrawn from the Subotic deal. Lavezzi, however, is asking for ridiculous (IMO) wages and signing fee. 130k with 6.5M!! (he's on 49k now) He won't go below 110k and 5M, so I had to pull the plug too.

I also had a bid accepted for Aurier for up to 16M depending on apps, and he's asking for 75k! An 18yo asking for 75k! Again, i'm not sure if I should go on with this deal.

Are these wage demands normal, or is this just in my game (11.2)?

As advised, have withdrawn from the Subotic deal. Lavezzi, however, is asking for ridiculous (IMO) wages and signing fee. 130k with 6.5M!! (he's on 49k now) He won't go below 110k and 5M, so I had to pull the plug too.

I also had a bid accepted for Aurier for up to 16M depending on apps, and he's asking for 75k! An 18yo asking for 75k! Again, i'm not sure if I should go on with this deal.

Are these wage demands normal, or is this just in my game (11.2)?

some players/agents are greedy others are better its just finding the right ones. Any players askinh for silly money or agents wanting 2.5m+ i reject instantly even if I really want the player!!

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Karim Benzema
Team buying: Man City (managing)
Team selling: Mardrid Season: may 2011
Fee: £25M pounds
Notes: i have tevez,balotelli and adebayor...with dzeko coming(£27M) do I need another striker??? or maybe getting rid of adebayor...aguero is tempting for £39M

some players/agents are greedy others are better its just finding the right ones. Any players askinh for silly money or agents wanting 2.5m+ i reject instantly even if I really want the player!!

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Karim Benzema
Team selling: Mardrid Season: may 2011
Fee: £25M pounds
Notes: i have tevez,balotelli and adebayor...with dzeko coming(£27M) do I need another striker??? or maybe getting rid of adebayor...aguero is tempting for £39M

If you are able to get rid of Adebayor and Balo then i'll say deal.

No deal for Silva even though it's a bargain. His wages is just too much imo. Go for Afellay but if you want other LW, try Barnetta, Mollo, Balázs Dzsudzsák, Roland Lamah or Adam Hlousek.

Thanks so much

Javier Pastore
Team selling: Palermo
Season: August 2010 (deadline day)
Fee: £38M pounds
Notes: over 48 months Silva out for 3 to 4 months and I play 4-2-3-1

OR

Paulo Henrique
Team selling: Santos
Season: August 2010 (deadline day)
Fee: £28.5M pounds
Notes: over 48 months Silva out for 3 to 4 months and I play 4-2-3-1

Please advise!!!

Pastore - Deal
Henrique - No Deal

or Deal on both and sell one of your other attackind playmakers? retrain Ganso to Cm next to Toure or something?

Player: Ivan Rakitic
Team you are managing: Palermo
Team who are buying/selling: Roma
Offer: 10£
Year: 2012
Other Info: I have following players availiable in my 4 player midfield, Pastore, Paulo Henrique, Nocerino, Bernardello, Migliaccio, Joao Pedro, Kasimi, Acquah.
Acquah, Kasami and Joao Pedro is hot prospect for the future and Pastore, Henrique, Nocerino and Migliaccio are key players in my midfield but it seems that in need some rotation players too. Please help me..

Player: Claudio Marchisio
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Other Info: Same as above

Last edited:
Player: Ivan Rakitic
Team who are buying/selling: Roma
Other Info: I have following players availiable in my 4 player midfield, Pastore, Paulo Henrique, Nocerino, Bernardello, Migliaccio, Joao Pedro, Kasimi, Acquah.
Acquah, Kasami and Joao Pedro is hot prospect for the future and Pastore, Henrique, Nocerino and Migliaccio are key players in my midfield but it seems that in need some rotation players too. Please help me..

Player: Claudio Marchisio
Team who are buying/selling: Juventus
Other Info: Same as above

You have 8 mid's so it should be enough, I don't think you need them, if you have a tight budget I recommend you buy neither and spend money on other positions, but if money's no problem and your other positions are strong enough you could think about buying one of them.

Back