Team Buying: Manchester City
Team Selling: Newcastle United [Me]
Price: £12,000,000 [Million]

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team managing: Man Utd
Team buying: R. Madrid , Inter - both loan, until end of season
Season: 2013/2014
Future fee: 17,5 million
I offered to clubs, because he is getting older and i have some players to replace him, also i'll have money to replace with a good CB.
He is 32 now, so won't be younger, and i think 17,5 million isn't a bad money for him at his age.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Steven Taylor
Team Selling: Newcastle United [Me]
Price: £12,000,000 [Million]

Deal.

Alex Chamberlain
Team Buying: Newcastle [Me]
Team Selling: Southampton
Price: £400,000

Player: Daniele De Rossi
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Roma
Offer: £0, End of Contract, £135k/week
Year: 2012(Would join start of season 3)
Other Info: Been after this guy since season 1, now I can get him on a free, but not sure whether he's worth £135k a week! Better than my other Ball Winning Mids

Isn't De Rossi pushing 33 at that point? If he's still rating 7+ over a season for Roma then Deal, but not a long-term one.

He'd be 28/9 ;)
Season 1 = 7.42
Season 2 = 7.89
Good average ratings considering he's played quite a few games!

Andrea Poli
Team Buying: Barcalona [Me]
Team Selling: Sampdoria
Price: £21,500,000
Season:15/16

Thing is i already am trying to get rid of Sissoko and Ramsey because they have no space on my team as i have Busquets/Henrique + World Class Regens (2) + Hazard all fighting for my 3 first team DMC/MC spots

Andrea Poli
Team Buying: Barcalona [Me]
Team Selling: Sampdoria
Price: £21,500,000
Season:15/16

Thing is i already am trying to get rid of Sissoko and Ramsey because they have no space on my team as i have Busquets/Henrique + World Class Regens (2) + Hazard all fighting for my 3 first team DMC/MC spots

If you're trying to get rid of 2 world class MC, why would you buy another one.
And i think Ramsey is a lot better than Poli.

Moussa Sissoko
Team Buying: Barcelona, Man Utd & R.Madrid (3 bids of same price)
Team Selling: Liverpool [me]
Price: £56,500,000
Season: 13/14

Been superb as my ball winning midfielder for 3 and a half seasons, with av. rating at about 7-8 (even higher than my profilic Torres) but I have a world class regen in my squad which my coaches says his potential can be better than Gerrard.

Ezequiel Lavezzi
Price: £24,500,000

Just bought Pato and sold Welbeck recently, and Lavezzi has been out of sorts lately and his career here as been hampered by injuries, and is the lowest scorer this season with only 2 in 24 games and overall of just 14 in 45 appearances. My coaches say he can be sold at the right price.

Jose Manuel Reina
Price: £70,00,000

Already 28, he's my subs and my main 'keeper is Lloris who is only 20+ even though Reina is nearing his prime. Man City has just sold Hart and released Given and they have a 18 year old regen 'keeper in their senior squad. I was thinking of an exchange for Adam Johnson to add cover to my team.

Jose Manuel Reina
Price: £70,00,000

Already 28, he's my subs and my main 'keeper is Lloris who is only 20+ even though Reina is nearing his prime. Man City has just sold Hart and released Given and they have a 18 year old regen 'keeper in their senior squad. I was thinking of an exchange for Adam Johnson to add cover to my team.

Deal anytime. And try if they will accept Adam Johnson, if not the deal is very good already.

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team managing: Man Utd
Team buying: R. Madrid , Inter - both loan, until end of season
Season: 2013/2014
Future fee: 17,5 million
I offered to clubs, because he is getting older and i have some players to replace him, also i'll have money to replace with a good CB.
He is 32 now, so won't be younger, and i think 17,5 million isn't a bad money for him at his age.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Deal.

anyone?

Nevan Subotic
Team buying: Liverpool (managing)
Team selling: DOrtmund
Season: 2011/12
Fee: 26M pounds + 10% future profit.
Notes: Carragher is getting old and slowing, Skrtel is doing a decent job, but unlikely to be first-teamer. The other CB slot is Agger, with Wilson as deputy.

--

Ezquiel Lavezzi
Team buying: Liverpool (managing)
Team selling: Napoli
Season: 2011/12
Fee: 17M pounds
Notes: Lavezzi is unhappy and offered to me. Other strikers I have are Torres, Babacar and Kadlec. I'm playing a 4-2-2-2 formation.

Subotic - bit rich for my tastes, no deal.

Lavezzi - deal if he settles for a first team/rotation contract.

Back