Year: 10/11
Other Info: improving the left side

I would go for
RB - Coentrao
CB - Jones
LW - Neymar
RW - I would try Alexis Sanchez, Hulk or Cavani
AM- Try Paulo Henrique
Hulk and Sanchez are the best choices IMO Cavani would be wasteed on the wing because he is a great complete forward.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Player: Gareth Bale
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: £5.5M
Deal.

player- Jesus Navas
managing- Liverpool
selling- Sevilla
price- £30.5m
year- Start of 3rd season
info- Need a right winger desperately but this signing will leave me skint!

player- Jesus Navas
managing- Liverpool
selling- Sevilla
price- £30.5m
Try Alexis Sanchez,Hulk,Adam Johnson,Ash Young,Lennon.I dont think you shud be paying over 30m.

Player - Nuri Sahin
Managing - Tottenham
Selling - Manchester City
Price - £51.7m
Year - Middle 4th season
Other Info - Need a creative central midfielder to slot next to Javi Martinez, having sold Luka Modric to Lyon for £31.4m. However, team facing a bit of red in fianances and £51.7m isn't even including bonuses and player fees.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Player - Nuri Sahin
Managing - Tottenham
Price - £51.7m
Year - Middle 4th season
Other Info - Need a creative central midfielder to slot next to Javi Martinez, having sold Luka Modric to Lyon for £31.4m. However, team facing a bit of red in fianances and £51.7m isn't even including bonuses and player fees.

NO deal. imo

Player: Moussa Sissoko
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying: Barca
Offer: 43 Million
Year: Aug 2015
Other Info: Was slightly dissapointing last season with an average rating of 6.95, but he has been amazing every other year

Player: Gareth Bale
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: £5.5M

No offence but why the **** would you need to ask for advice on whether to buy GARETH BALE for 5.5 mill???

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Player - Nuri Sahin
Managing - Tottenham
Price - £51.7m
Year - Middle 4th season

No way! Way too expensive, try James Rodriguez maybe AMC with Javi Martinez pushed back to DMC? Or maybe toni kroos at AMC, jm DMC or both CM with kroos having lots of creativity and little closing down. Or otherwise moussa sissoko, alain raynaud and miralem pjanic should be really good now.

Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Barcalona
Offer: £65 million
Year: July 2012 (starting 3rd season)
Other Info: He didn't do amazing last season. I put him as a deep lying playmaker - support and out of 36 appearances he only gave 7 assists and a rating of 6.95. My replacement would be Aaron Ramsey or Denilson. But then again he did have a 90% pass success rate last season and was top of the prem in that particular statistic.

Other Info: He didn't do amazing last season. I put him as a deep lying playmaker - support and out of 36 appearances he only gave 7 assists and a rating of 6.95. My replacement would be Aaron Ramsey or Denilson. But then again he did have a 90% pass success rate last season and was top of the prem in that particular statistic.
Deal and you can replace him with Vial as a deep lying Playmaker

Other Info: Was slightly dissapointing last season with an average rating of 6.95, but he has been amazing every other year

Deal :D

Team who are buying: Real Madrid(Barcelona are interessted too, but they have not yet made an offer)
Offer: 78M
Year: August 2011
Other Info: He has performed well in the first season, I don't know if I should sell him and get someone else instead. I have a very young squad and he is is for sure the best player in my team.

player- Jesus Navas
managing- Liverpool
selling- Sevilla
price- £30.5m
no deal.
Player - Nuri Sahin
Managing - Tottenham
Price - £51.7m
Year - Middle 4th season
no way. besides, hes not even close to the fee.
deal on any day.

Team who are buying: Real Madrid(Barcelona are interessted too, but they have not yet made an offer)
Other Info: He has performed well in the first season, I don't know if I should sell him and get someone else instead. I have a very young squad and he is is for sure the best player in my team.
deal for both

Deal. Replace him with M´Villa, Vidal. Also Ramsey will be world class

well you have answered your own question :) No Deal :) it would be like selling Wayne Rooney when playing with United... just not going to be the same...

there are great players out there that you can get with that cash, but it is Fabregas :) try asking for close on 90million :)

well you have answered your own question :) No Deal :) it would be like selling Wayne Rooney when playing with United... just not going to be the same...

there are great players out there that you can get with that cash, but it is Fabregas :) try asking for close on 90million :)

I don't want to sell him either, but wanted to know your opinions because I have the feeling I will never get this kind of money for a single player ever again..
I have a remaining transfer budget of 60M for the second season... After the first season I bought only Arturo Vidal for 23M and Thiago for free from Barcelona and don't even know who to buy.
My decission: No deal! Arsenal without him is not Arsenal anymore..

Back