• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Dudu
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Team who are selling: Cruzeiro
Offer: £11M
Year: August 2015
Other Info: Badly need a RM and struggling to find anyone suitable. Has good attributes to convert to RM but not sure

Player:Patrice Evra
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying: Bayern Munich
Offer: £19.75M
Year: June 2011
Other Info: End of the first season and a good season but he is getting old and i have teo perfect replacements coming in.

Other Info: End of the first season and a good season but he is getting old and i have teo perfect replacements coming in.
Deal at that age. Coentrao's a perfect replacement. Plus you've got Fabio.

i am getting davide santon on a free and can't rember his name but he plays for marseille
teye taiwo? anyway, deal for evra

Player: C Ronaldo
Team managing: Arsenal
Team selling: RM
Offer: 104M/48 month, 185k p/w accepted
Year: 6/11
Other Info: he is unhappy, already bought Pato (25M for RW), but this is probably the only way how to get him and he just received a new offer from RM, after accepting it it will be again impossible to sign him for that salary, money is not a big problem and he is probably the best RW/LW along with Messi at this stage
of the game.
p.s. sorry for previous message and english, I know i`ve written something like ...trying to stay under 30M for a player, but this is that mentioned special case :)))

Player: C Ronaldo
Team managing: Arsenal
Team selling: RM
Offer: 104M/48 month, 185k p/w accepted
Year: 6/11
Other Info: he is unhappy, already bought Pato (25M for RW), but this is probably the only way how to get him and he just received a new offer from RM, after accepting it it will be again impossible to sign him for that salary, money is not a big problem and he is probably the best RW/LW along with Messi at this stage
of the game.
p.s. sorry for previous message and english, I know i`ve written something like ...trying to stay under 30M for a player, but this is that mentioned special case :)))
That in my opinion is an amount of money I would never spend on a player.50m is usually my limit(unless its Cavani) but Ronaldo is alongside Messi as the 2 best players in the game.Its really up to you tho.

Player: Dudu
Team you are managing: Blackburn
Team who are selling: Cruzeiro
Offer: £11M
Year: August 2015
Other Info: Badly need a RM and struggling to find anyone suitable. Has good attributes to convert to RM but not sure

Deal. Very good player.

I've got two here:

Player: Andrea Ranocchia (age 24)
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are selling: Genoa/Inter (Co-owned)
Offer: £13.25M
Year: April 2012
Other Info: Needs a tall and strong DC to accompany Dawson as Gallas/Kaboul/King have been having a devastating season. Gallas' contract is expiring and i'm not planning to renew it. Initial value was 5.25M

Player: Naldo (age 29)
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are selling: Werder Bremen
Offer: £13.25M
Year: April 2012
Other Info: Same as Ranocchia, but with more speed and aerial power. A little too old though. Initial value was 4.7M

Deal for Ranocchia. No deal for Naldo.
I rather you get Gary CaHill, Phil Jones or Shawcross than Naldo.

I have no idea how to sign a co-owned player because the "make offer" option is not available for ranocchia. He's not even on loan!

Thanks for your feedback though, Phil Jones looks promising.

Jonathon Mensah
team managing - Rangers
team selling - Granada
Fee - free ( contract is up )
Wages - 7,000

mainly posted this because i wanted to ask one main questions , is he good enough ?

2nd season.
Player - Giuseppi Rossi
Team Selling - Villareal
Team Buying - Liverpool (me)
Offer - 30M
Contract - 100,000p/w, After (?) (cant remember) goals - 1.3M,10% selling on fee percentage
Additional info - Need a goalscoring machine,can play two roles - as poacher and whatever role

Is he really worth it?Is he as good as Hulk?Can he score like 40goals in first season?

Last edited:
I have no idea how to sign a co-owned player because the "make offer" option is not available for ranocchia. He's not even on loan!

Thanks for your feedback though, Phil Jones looks promising.
wait for the transfer window to open and the option should appear.
Jonathon Mensah
team managing - Rangers
team selling - Granada
Fee - free ( contract is up )
Wages - 7,000

mainly posted this because i wanted to ask one main questions , is he good enough ?
deal for sure

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

2nd season.
Player - Giuseppi Rossi
Team Selling - Villareal
Offer - 30M
Contract - 100,000p/w, After (?) (cant remember) goals - 1.3M,10% selling on fee percentage
Additional info - Need a goalscoring machine,can play two roles - as poacher and whatever role

Is he really worth it?Is he as good as Hulk?Can he score like 40goals in first season?
no deal. hulks better tbh

2nd season.
Player - Giuseppi Rossi
Team Selling - Villareal
Offer - 30M

No Deal, not worth the money

Player: Jonny Evans
Team managing: Man United
Team buying: Inter, Aston Villa, Wolves, Everton
Price: 8,75 million

Im in 2014 now. I have a lot of good and maybe better CB's, and he is often unhappy and I really don't need him.

Player: Edin Dzeko
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: 27,500,000 M£
Year: End of 2014-2015
Other Info: He is 29 and i've got Rooney, Chicharito, Sanogo and Kadlec plus a future good regen who'll come the next season

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Other Info: Same as Dzeko but he's 28

Other Info: He is 29 and i've got Rooney, Chicharito, Sanogo and Kadlec plus a future good regen who'll come the next season

Deal for Dzeko, but ask for more from Chelsea or see if other clubs want to buy. You don't want him coming back to haunt you

Player: Jonny Evans
Team managing: Man United
Team buying: Inter, Aston Villa, Wolves, Everton
Price: 8,75 million

Im in 2014 now. I have a lot of good and maybe better CB's, and he is often unhappy and I really don't need him.
no deal. if you really wanna sell, try to get at least 15m for him.

deal for both

Back