• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £9m up front, £25m over 18 months
Year: 2018-2019
Other Info: He's 31 years old so he's not getting any younger. Have a fantastic young talent plus Ramsey, Song and Wilshere but not sure if they're nurtured enough to be a world class dominating midfielder. It's a very tempting offer..

Michael Essien
Selling: Chelsea (me)
Buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 56m€ up front
Season 2011-2012 january transfer window

John Obi Mikel
Buying Sevilla / Atl. Madrid
Offer: 16,5m€ over 12 months
info: Mikel is angry at me for underachieving and wants to leave (ungrateful *******, won the UCL and FA Cup first season and 2nd in the Prem. League this season. :D)

These deals would of course mean that I wouldn't have any good defensive midfielders, but I guess I could find some good replacements with all that money? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Deal for both. Replace Essien with Vidal, M'Vila, Sissoko or Rodwell. You can replace Mikel easily, too.

Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £9m up front, £25m over 18 months
Year: 2018-2019
Other Info: He's 31 years old so he's not getting any younger. Have a fantastic young talent plus Ramsey, Song and Wilshere but not sure if they're nurtured enough to be a world class dominating midfielder. It's a very tempting offer..

Definitely deal since he's 31.

Michael Essien
Buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 56m€ up front
Season 2011-2012 january transfer window

John Obi Mikel
Buying Sevilla / Atl. Madrid
Offer: 16,5m€ over 12 months
info: Mikel is angry at me for underachieving and wants to leave (ungrateful *******, won the UCL and FA Cup first season and 2nd in the Prem. League this season. :D)

These deals would of course mean that I wouldn't have any good defensive midfielders, but I guess I could find some good replacements with all that money? Any suggestions?

Deal for both.

Player: Eden Hazzard
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £48 mil
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: 48mill seems like a good offer

Khouma Babacar
Team Buying - Arsenal (me)
Team selling - Fiorentina
Fee - £6M + Veramaelen
Other info - Tbh Vermaelen isn't really needed because i have Howedes , Jones & Rami .
Opions please??

Player: Modric
Team: Tottenham
Offer from: Man City
amount:£27.5 mil
year: 2011/2012

This guy for £26m? Want to re-train him to be a right winger since he's two footed, and to replace Nani in the summer. Worth it?

This guy for £26m? Want to re-train him to be a right winger since he's two footed, and to replace Nani in the summer. Worth it?

Looks like he could be quite a special player, especially the Pace this kid has got and an indisputably amazing delivery, but his Creativity/Passing/First Touch and Decisions, all crucial in my opinion are pretty weak. Even though he is 21 and has some time still to develop, might not be as mentally and creativity gifted as you might want to play the opposite wing to someone like Hazard. Therefore, might be a little too pricey for most teams with that in mind but if your Utd, I doubt money is an issue, looks like a really bright prospect, so why not! Deal.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Player: Modric
Team: Tottenham
Offer from: Man City
amount:£27.5 mil
year: 2011/2012

Deal, especially if you can push it to 30mil. Potentially replace him with someone like Badelj his Croatian team-mate, Poli from Sampdoria, Tereja from Mallorca (cheap and young), Ander from Zaragoza (cheap, 20 creativity), Jurado from Schalke, all with similar playing styles.

is this worth?
Team you managing:Milan
Team is selling/buying:Palermo
Player: Javier Pastore
Price:13.500.000+6.500.000 next 48 months+Valerio Virga
year:2011-2012

Team(maybe)is selling/buying:Man City
Player: David Silva
Price:21.500.000
(i not very needed this transfer because i still have Vucinic who is in his best year,Pastore,Simplicio,and Brighi)

Last edited:
Thomas Vermaelen
Selling: Arsenal (me)
Buying: Barcelona
Fee: £23.5 million
2012/13

is this worth?
Team is selling/buying:Palermo
Player: Javier Pastore
Price:13.500.000+6.500.000 next 48 months+Valerio Virga

Team(maybe)is selling/buying:Man City
Player: David Silva
Price:21.500.000
(i not very needed this transfer because i still have Vucinic who is in his best year,Pastore,Simplicio,and Brighi)
deal for pastore. no deal for silva due to his high wages.
Thomas Vermaelen
Selling: Arsenal (me)
Buying: Barcelona
Fee: £23.5 million
2012/13
deal

I am in my 3rd season with Real Sociedad and Man city offered me Balotelli and Farfan for 10 mio. Should I buy them? And do you think that it was a good to buy Benzema for 8 mio

I am in my 3rd season with Real Sociedad and Man city offered me Balotelli and Farfan for 10 mio. Should I buy them? And do you think that it was a good to buy Benzema for 8 mio

get balotelli and benzema.

Fernando Llorente
Team Buying- Sevilla(me)
Team Selling- Athletic Club
Fee- 6 million pounds
Year- January 2011
Should i go for him?? Looks too good to turn down for 6 million.
And also can anyone tell how good is he??

Back