• Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: £7.5 mil
Year: 2012

His record last season: Apps - 18(11), Gls - 15
I have sold Barrios, so Lewandowski is currently 1st choice, although I have been grooming Miguel Medina as his replacement. I will need an immediate replacement for a season or two, and have £20m+ to spend (considering Neymar)

player:ashely young
team managing:middlesbrough
selling:man city
offer:18.5 mill
year:2013

Players: Paulo Henrique, Jack Wilshere, Javier Pastore or Eden Hazard
Team you are managing: Manchester City
Teams who are selling: Santos, Arsenal, Palermo and Lille
Offer Accepted: Henrique 28M, Wilshere 30M, Pastore 31M and Hazard 14M
Year: August 2010
Other Info: I started a season with Manchester City on the 11.3 patch with a 4-2-3-1 formation playing Silva in the AMC slot. I have only spent 12M so far on Ryan Shawcross but an injury to David Silva whilst playing Liverpool on the 21st August 2010 as set me back big style. He's the only player I can fill in that position, he had been impressive form in pre-season and now he's out injured for 2 months so this as forced my hand and I had to go back to the typical City route since the Sheikh Mansour take-over and spend heavily on one player.
I have put offers in for all four players above I want someone who can play in that AMC slot and play successfully. I have thrown Hazard into the mix because he would cost me half the amount the rest would but looks more of a AML but I'm not sure. Could someone please assist me. Really expensive amounts for youngish players so if anyone can recommend me a cheaper option who can do exactly the same amount then please do. If not then could someone tell me which player I should spend a large portion of my money on in the AMC slot.

i would say paulo henrique had an amzaing scoring record for brazil and santos wont sell him for 28 mil the next season

So, 2013... he's about 28ish? for Middlesborough, I'd say DEAL.
A definate if you could drop the price to around 14mil.

Player: Igor Akinfeev
Buying: Man Utd (Me)
Selling: CSKA Moscow
Value: 25M pounds
Additional Info : Will come to my club at the end of the season, and will be Van der Sar replacement if deal goes through

what way should i play him pocher or target man :)
he actually makes a very good complete forward - attack
Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: £7.5 mil
Year: 2012

His record last season: Apps - 18(11), Gls - 15
I have sold Barrios, so Lewandowski is currently 1st choice, although I have been grooming Miguel Medina as his replacement. I will need an immediate replacement for a season or two, and have £20m+ to spend (considering Neymar)
no deal. dont sell for less than 20m
no deal. too expensive imo
Player: Igor Akinfeev
Buying: Man Utd (Me)
Selling: CSKA Moscow
Value: 25M pounds
Additional Info : Will come to my club at the end of the season, and will be Van der Sar replacement if deal goes through
deal

Eden Hazard
Team Buying- Man United
Team Selling- Lille (me)
Fee- 37.5m
Year- Going into 3rd season
Obviously my star player and is quality although 37.5m is a very good offer. Help please. :)

Eden Hazard
Team Buying- Man United
Team Selling- Lille (me)
Fee- 37.5m
Obviously my star player and is quality although 37.5m is a very good offer. Help please. :)

euros, pounds or $ ???

Eden Hazard
Team Buying- Man United
Team Selling- Lille (me)
Fee- 37.5m

deal, mate

Player: Eden Hazard
Buying (Managing):Liverpool 11.2
Team who are selling: Lille
Offer: 19M
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: 90k/week wages with 2M sign-on fee.

--
Player: Emiliano Insua
Team buying: Sevilla
Team selling (Managing): Liverpool
Offer: 9M
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Insua wants a new challenge, but the only other LB i have is Coentrao.

the only thing i would say about Insua is that he is HG which is useful in the first few seasons. 9m is a fair offer though

Cheers lads, just bought Moussa Sissoko with some of my income. ^^)

Player- Skrtel
Team managing- Liverpool
Teams buying- Sevilla, Napoli, Milan, Valencia
Bid- 8.5m
Year- 3rd season January
Other info- Skrtel wants new challenge, year left on contract. With the funds i have another 10m to add onto the bid for Phil Jones perhaps?

Quick reply if poss

Thanks

Player- fabregas
Team managing- arsenal
Teams buying- real madrid
Bid- 60m
Year- 2nd season
Other info- won the prem and champions league first season with fabregas really not performing, average of around 6.9-7ish, iv got hazard and nasri who have performed incredibly so far and arshavin and douglas costa who are more than adequate backup, plus i can obvs use the money for a replacement

any suggestions if you think i should sell who i should get in instead? thinking pastore, kroos or paulo henrique atm

Last edited:
@pridders:
I would say deal, certainly if you feel he is not performing well enough, it's a nice price.
All options you listed are great replacements.

@pridders:
I would say deal, certainly if you feel he is not performing well enough, it's a nice price.
All options you listed are great replacements.

yeah that's what I thought, and I were thinking to myself before the bid came in that I'd accept a big offer, its just as an arsenal fan selling fabregas goes against everything :') and which would you think would be the best replacement? its between pastore and henrique now, swaying towards henrique because he's cheaper and rowley and cagiao rate him at a half star better potential than pastore, but everyone says how good pastore is and I've never really heard much about henrique:/

Back