• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Fernando Llorente
Team Buying- Sevilla(me)
Team Selling- Athletic Club
Fee- 6 million pounds
Year- January 2011
Should i go for him?? Looks too good to turn down for 6 million.
And also can anyone tell how good is he??
I would say deal but look how he has performed he always underperforms for bilbao in my saves then sold for around 6 million

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

I am in my 3rd season with Real Sociedad and Man city offered me Balotelli and Farfan for 10 mio. Should I buy them? And do you think that it was a good to buy Benzema for 8 mio

deal for benzema and farfan

Thomas Vermaelen
Selling: Arsenal (me)
Buying: Barcelona
Fee: £23.5 million
2012/13

Deal - Replace him with Mats Hummels, Simon Kjaer or Benedikt Howedes.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Fernando Llorente
Team Buying- Sevilla(me)
Team Selling- Athletic Club
Fee- 6 million pounds
Year- January 2011
Should i go for him?? Looks too good to turn down for 6 million.
And also can anyone tell how good is he??

If you only play 1 Forward, good strong Complete Forward. If you play a few, Perfect Target Man. On my Athletic Bilbao game he scored 44 goals in a season for me. For 6 million Deal

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

I am in my 3rd season with Real Sociedad and Man city offered me Balotelli and Farfan for 10 mio. Should I buy them? And do you think that it was a good to buy Benzema for 8 mio

Nice choice Real Sociedad! Balotelli Deal and Benzema Deal Deal Deal

Giorgio Chiellini
Team buying - R.Madrid (me)
Team selling - Juventus
Fee - £23M
Year - January 2012
Other Info - He is 27 , and i will be paying him around £160,000 per week.

Deal Or No Deal ?

Player: Raul Meireles
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Atletico Madrid
Offer: 5m
Year:2011/12
Other Info: Raul is worth 3.9 mil right now. However my only other CM's are Jonjo and Stevie. Raul has been on the decline for a while now. Should I sell?

Giorgio Chiellini
Team buying - R.Madrid (me)
Team selling - Juventus
Fee - £23M
Year - January 2012
Other Info - He is 27 , and i will be paying him around £160,000 per week.

Deal Or No Deal ?
the wages are too much, no deal. why not try others like

matt hummels
nevan subotic
simon kjaer
leandro galeano
rafael toloi
jack rodwell
ryan shawcross
gary cahill
marc muniesa

they are likely to cost cheaper with reasonable wages.
Player: Raul Meireles
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Atletico Madrid
Offer: 5m
Year:2011/12
Other Info: Raul is worth 3.9 mil right now. However my only other CM's are Jonjo and Stevie. Raul has been on the decline for a while now. Should I sell?
no deal. if you really want to sell, try to get at least 15m as he really good imo.

Rene Adler
Team buying:Sevilla (me)
Team selling: Bayer Leverkusen
Fee:15 million pounds
Year: 2011
!5 million looks cheap for a quality keeper like him. What are your thoughts?? Should i go for him??

Rene Adler
Team buying:Sevilla (me)
Team selling: Bayer Leverkusen
Fee:15 million pounds
Year: 2011
!5 million looks cheap for a quality keeper like him. What are your thoughts?? Should i go for him??

Yes for me

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team you are managing: Totenham Hotspur
Team who are selling: Bayer Leverkusen
Offer: 13 mil
Year: 2010-2011
Other Info: should i use money installments?

Player: Arturo Vidal
Team you are managing: Totenham Hotspur
Team who are selling: Bayer Leverkusen
Offer: 13 mil
Year: 2010-2011
Other Info: should i use money installments?

I would never use monthly installments how much can you afford? offer one of your players as part of the deal you already have alot of dm/cm's

i sold modric to man city for 27 mil!!! so i can afford him but i realised i was looking for a backup and somehow i gt stuck with Vidal...i spent 8 mil totaly for Tom Cairney and Fabian Delph so i hace a lot of bakup.Thanks for the reply though!
I would never use monthly installments how much can you afford? offer one of your players as part of the deal you already have alot of dm/cm's

Player: Eden Hazard
Buying (Managing):Liverpool 11.2
Team who are selling: Lille
Offer: 19M
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: 90k/week wages with 2M sign-on fee.

--
Player: Emiliano Insua
Team buying: Sevilla
Team selling (Managing): Liverpool
Offer: 9M
Other Info: Insua wants a new challenge, but the only other LB i have is Coentrao.

Last edited:
Players: Paulo Henrique, Jack Wilshere, Javier Pastore or Eden Hazard
Team you are managing: Manchester City
Teams who are selling: Santos, Arsenal, Palermo and Lille
Offer Accepted: Henrique 28M, Wilshere 30M, Pastore 31M and Hazard 14M
Year: August 2010
Other Info: I started a season with Manchester City on the 11.3 patch with a 4-2-3-1 formation playing Silva in the AMC slot. I have only spent 12M so far on Ryan Shawcross but an injury to David Silva whilst playing Liverpool on the 21st August 2010 as set me back big style. He's the only player I can fill in that position, he had been impressive form in pre-season and now he's out injured for 2 months so this as forced my hand and I had to go back to the typical City route since the Sheikh Mansour take-over and spend heavily on one player.
I have put offers in for all four players above I want someone who can play in that AMC slot and play successfully. I have thrown Hazard into the mix because he would cost me half the amount the rest would but looks more of a AML but I'm not sure. Could someone please assist me. Really expensive amounts for youngish players so if anyone can recommend me a cheaper option who can do exactly the same amount then please do. If not then could someone tell me which player I should spend a large portion of my money on in the AMC slot.

srna no deal
pazzini deal
contraeo(sp) deal anyday of the week

Srna is a deal he is a workaholic and will break his back for the team he does get the occasional booking but he is definitely worth the 20 mil asking price, he will score you plenty of freekicks to. Contraeo get him is class

Player: Eden Hazard
Buying (Managing):Liverpool 11.2
Team who are selling: Lille
Offer: 19M
Other Info: 90k/week wages with 2M sign-on fee.

--
Player: Emiliano Insua
Team buying: Sevilla
Team selling (Managing): Liverpool
Offer: 9M
Other Info: Insua wants a new challenge, but the only other LB i have is Coentrao.

Deal for Hazard but try lowering down his wages/signing on fee.
No deal. Ask more for Insua. Maybe 15m?

Players: Paulo Henrique, Jack Wilshere, Javier Pastore or Eden Hazard
Team you are managing: Manchester City
Teams who are selling: Santos, Arsenal, Palermo and Lille
Offer Accepted: Henrique 28M, Wilshere 30M, Pastore 31M and Hazard 14M
Year: August 2010
Other Info: I started a season with Manchester City on the 11.3 patch with a 4-2-3-1 formation playing Silva in the AMC slot. I have only spent 12M so far on Ryan Shawcross but an injury to David Silva whilst playing Liverpool on the 21st August 2010 as set me back big style. He's the only player I can fill in that position, he had been impressive form in pre-season and now he's out injured for 2 months so this as forced my hand and I had to go back to the typical City route since the Sheikh Mansour take-over and spend heavily on one player.
I have put offers in for all four players above I want someone who can play in that AMC slot and play successfully. I have thrown Hazard into the mix because he would cost me half the amount the rest would but looks more of a AML but I'm not sure. Could someone please assist me. Really expensive amounts for youngish players so if anyone can recommend me a cheaper option who can do exactly the same amount then please do. If not then could someone tell me which player I should spend a large portion of my money on in the AMC slot.

I'd say deal for Ganso. If you think that's too much, go for Hazard.

Player: David Goodwillie
Team you are managing: Inter Milan
Team who are buying/selling: Dundee United
Offer: £625k
Year: 2010
Other Info: Apart from the fact the name makes me giggle? Eto'o is past it and young, tutorable cover needed for milito. also, good stats for 20 years of age.

Player: David Goodwillie
Team you are managing: Inter Milan
Team who are buying/selling: Dundee United
Offer: £625k
Year: 2010
Other Info: Apart from the fact the name makes me giggle? Eto'o is past it and young, tutorable cover needed for milito. also, good stats for 20 years of age.

Hmmm....good poacher, not sure whether he is Inter Quality. Eto'o will go for at least 2-3 more seasons. Then, if he doesn't make the grade, sell him for almost guaranteed profit. Deal.

Hmmm....good poacher, not sure whether he is Inter Quality. Eto'o will go for at least 2-3 more seasons. Then, if he doesn't make the grade, sell him for almost guaranteed profit. Deal.

Inter quality? Signed him, 12 goals in 17 appearences in Serie A - he's a beast!

Player: edinison caviani
Team you are managing: middlesbrough
Team who are buying/selling: palemero
Offer: £22 mil
Year: 2013

Back