• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Leo Messi
Team Buying - Inter Milan (me)
Team Selling - Barcelona
Fee - £122m
Year - 2011-12

A massive fee but arguably the single best player on the game. Wages no object, have a max wage of £500k.

Nah mate, not worth it, you can get players similar ability for much less, also, he probably won't go

Nah mate, not worth it, you can get players similar ability for much less, also, he probably won't go

I got him, £375,000 a week, and he has 10 goals in 4 league games :D
Not many others are that good - and he won Player Of The Year, Midfielder Of The Year, World Golden Ball and Champions League Best Player, even though i won the tournament.

I got him, £375,000 a week, and he has 10 goals in 4 league games :D
Not many others are that good - and he won Player Of The Year, Midfielder Of The Year, World Golden Ball and Champions League Best Player, even though i won the tournament.

Ok :), he never does that well for me at Barcelona

Rebuilding Arsenal so a couple of players...

Cesc Fabregas
Team Buying - Man City
Team Selling - Arsenal (me)
Fee - £46m
Year - 2010-11

Theo Walcott
Team Buying - Newcastle
Fee - £9m
Year - 2010-11

Cesc Fabregas
Team Buying - Man City
Fee - £46m
Year - 2010-11

Theo Walcott
Team Buying - Newcastle
Fee - £9m
Year - 2010-11

No deal for both. They are both class players. You will struggle to replace fabregas in particular.

Cesc Fabregas
Team Buying - Man City
Fee - £46m
Year - 2010-11

Theo Walcott
Team Buying - Newcastle
Fee - £9m
Year - 2010-11

Id say deal for Fabregas.You could replace him with Hamsik.I wouldnt accept anything under 18m for Walcott tho.He is really only pace but if you bring him on in like the 75th minute when there defence is tired he will tare them to pieces and might get a goal,he usually does this for me.Especially if he is playing against an attack DL.

Stewart Downing
Team Buying-Malaga
Team Selling-Aston Villa(me)
Fee-9.25m
First season.
he has accepted there contact I am just wondering should I finalize the deal.Note.Albrighton is there and I recently signed hulk using installments.

Id say deal for Fabregas.You could replace him with Hamsik.I wouldnt accept anything under 18m for Walcott tho.He is really only pace but if you bring him on in like the 75th minute when there defence is tired he will tare them to pieces and might get a goal,he usually does this for me.Especially if he is playing against an attack DL.

Stewart Downing
Team Buying-Malaga
Team Selling-Aston Villa(me)
Fee-9.25m
First season.
he has accepted there contact I am just wondering should I finalize the deal.Note.Albrighton is there and I recently signed hulk using installments.

Deal for Downing but it'll be better if you can ask for more.

Cesc Fabregas
Team Buying - Man City
Fee - £46m
Year - 2010-11

Theo Walcott
Team Buying - Newcastle
Fee - £9m
Year - 2010-11

NO DEAL for both. That's horrible money IMO. Fabregas should not be leaving you for less than 60m and Walcott is worth 20m for his physical attributes alone, he performs tremendously well for my Arsenal side.

If you were looking to replace Fabregas I'd go with Nuri Sahin or Javier Pastore or both, it's likely it'll take 2 players to fill Cesc's void.

Player:Neymar
Team you are managing:Man city
Team who are selling:santos
Offer:15mil
Year:2011
Other Info:Adebayor has been sold

Player:ezequiel lavezzi
Team who are selling:Napoli
Year:2001
Other Info:I could either have Lavezzi or Neymar or should i get a new right back as Richards is looking unsteady and Tevez is scoring plnty of goals.

Player:Neymar
Team who are selling:santos
Other Info:Adebayor has been sold

Player:ezequiel lavezzi
Team who are selling:Napoli
Year:2001
Other Info:I could either have Lavezzi or Neymar or should i get a new right back as Richards is looking unsteady and Tevez is scoring plnty of goals.

I would definitely take Neymar over Lavezzi but I am one of them people who always builds a team based around youngish players. Neymar for 15M is great, he's versatile, can compete almost straight away, becomes a mega expensive player and in my game at the start of 2012 Neymar would still cost me 30M according to the scout reports, once he is bought that will double for years so I would take Neymar.

As for the right backs it all depends on the budget and how much you would want to pay. Players like Philipp Lahm, Sergio Ramos will cost you up-wards to 30M but would be able to come straight into the team, Srna is 29 but on my game he was in his last year of his contract and would be worth purchasing if you like experienced with good freekicks and crossing. Or you could go for Gregory Van Der Wiel who can speak English already or Rafinha, both shouldn't be too expensive.

Be greedy and buy a ST and a RB with Manchester City it's easily possible ;)

Last edited:
I would definitely take Neymar over Lavezzi but I am one of them people who always builds a team based around youngish players. Neymar for 15M is great, he's versatile, can compete almost straight away, becomes a mega expensive player and in my game at the start of 2012 Neymar would still cost me 30M according to the scout reports, once he is bought that will double for years so I would take Neymar.

As for the right backs it all depends on the budget and how much you would want to pay. Players like Philipp Lahm, Sergio Ramos will cost you up-wards to 30M but would be able to come straight into the team, Srna is 29 but on my game he was in his last year of his contract and would be worth purchasing if you like experienced with good freekicks and crossing. Or you could go for Gregory Van Der Wiel who can speak English already or Rafinha, both shouldn't be too expensive.

Be greedy and buy a ST and a RB with Manchester City it's easily possible ;)
cheers mate, helped a lot

cheers mate, helped a lot
Rafinha in my opinion is great and I think better than VDW.
Also look to replace Kolarov with Criscito.Genoa have the 2 of the best at the back in criscito and rafinha.
Anyway.As for the striker situation.I have never managed either of them but both are really good and I would suggest neymar if tevez is in form because there is no point in getting lavezzi if tevez is going to start more at least with Neymar you can give him games here and there to help him grow.Another great little player is Benitez from Santos Laguna.Can be got for under 5m and just keeps scoring.Paired him with Cardozo as back ups in my chelsea save and they netted 40 between them.

Managing: Newcastle United (and England)
Information: Start of my 3rd season, bought loads of progressing stars and now looking to put together a World Class 1st team.
Main Strikers - Reviere and Lukaku. Backup Strikers - Shevchenko, Owen, Ameobi (considering selling) Devloping Strikers: Ranger (seems to be progressing slowly), Piazon, Federico Andrada
Buying: Andy Carroll - £18 Million (Current Ability 3* Potential Ability 3.5*)
Neymar - £34.5 Million (Current Ability 4* Potential Ability 4.5*)
Seydou Doumbia - £9.25 Million (Current Ability 3.5* Potential Ability 3.5*)
Alexis Sanchex - £18.5 Million (Current Ability 4* Potential Ability 4*)
Free Transfers - Miccoli and Anelka are available on free transfers Current ability and Potential Ability 3* for both, wages around about £30,000 and Miccoli has plenty of technical attributes above 17. But after Shevchenko and Owen's poor first season I'm dubious about ageing free agents.

Should I get Neymar or Carroll (bearing in mind I'm an avid Newcastle fan and Carroll's style of play) and then if I buy one of those and still have Riviere and Lukaku should I get Doumbia and who else (if anyone) should I sell?

Also thoughts and feedback on Sanchez transfer please: How has he performed for you? Is he worth it? Any better alternatives?

Last edited:
Deal for Neymar and Sanchez. If need be deal for Doumbia as well. No deal for Carroll.
Sell Sheva, Owen and Ameobi.

Player: Sanchez
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Offer:10mil (Pounds)
Year:2010
Other Info:lookin to build a team.is it a deal? + please suggest me a nice AML (money is not a problem :P)

Player: Areola
Offer:5mil (Pounds)
Other Info:as u know almulia and fabiaski suck!! (please dont mind the spellings.)

Last edited:
Rafinha in my opinion is great and I think better than VDW.
Also look to replace Kolarov with Criscito.Genoa have the 2 of the best at the back in criscito and rafinha.
Anyway.As for the striker situation.I have never managed either of them but both are really good and I would suggest neymar if tevez is in form because there is no point in getting lavezzi if tevez is going to start more at least with Neymar you can give him games here and there to help him grow.Another great little player is Benitez from Santos Laguna.Can be got for under 5m and just keeps scoring.Paired him with Cardozo as back ups in my chelsea save and they netted 40 between them.
i'm in the process of signing Rafinha (asked the board for more funds) and i replaced Kolarov with fabio coentrao. I didnt think you could get him so cheap. I got him for 3.1 mil. Thnaks for the advice

Player: Sanchez
Offer:10mil (Pounds)
Year:2010
Other Info:lookin to build a team.is it a deal? + please suggest me a nice AML (money is not a problem :P)

Player: Areola
Offer:5mil (Pounds)
Other Info:as u know almulia and fabiaski suck!! (please dont mind the spellings.)

Deal for both.

Back