• Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Which one of the 2 should I go for?

Player - Mario Fernandes
Managing - Arsenal
Selling - Gremio
Offer - £14m
Year - 2010
Other info - Already bought Rafael Toloi, will be backup/hot prospect.

Player - Younes Belhanda
Managing - Arsenal
Selling - Montpellier
Offer - £8m
Year - 2010
Other info - Backup to first team because of injuries.

Player-Kevin Gameiro
Managing-Atletico Madrid
Selling-Lorient
Year-2nd season Jan.
Price-5m upfront 7.5m 48 months
Other info-Need a partner for Aguero after selling Forlan and haven't replaced him yet.

Player: Jonjo Shelvey
Team who are looking to buy: Manchester City (Me)
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer Accepted: 10M
Year: July 2014
Other Info: I am looking for a young English midfielder to partner one of my best performers in Javi Martinez. I have been looking at Wilshere and Rodwell constantly but it's impossible to buy both, in 4 seasons my scout report on Rodwell is always the same "no intention of joining", Arsenal never want to sell Wilshere, quite rightly so but it's become impossible to sign him too. Mean-while Josh Mceachran is showing great potential but will cost me far more than 10M, about 20/25M to land him. A guy called Markus Henriksen is also on my list of possible targets but he is not English.

Player: Sergio Romero
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying/selling:AZ Alkmaar
Offer:4m
Year: 2011
Other Info: Howard is really under performing. I need a new goalkeeper, i've read places that this guy is good but he only got 6.93 rating for AZ last season.

Other Info: Howard is really under performing. I need a new goalkeeper, i've read places that this guy is good but he only got 6.93 rating for AZ last season.

I would confirm that transfer because 4M is only a fraction of what he is usually worth. I had Sergio Romero and he performed very well in my team of global high superstar names and out performed Joe Hart on a regular basis in ratings and stats for the season. Even if he wasn't to perform after having a pretty poor season for AZ Alkmaar he is definitely worth the risk at £4M. There are a few alternatives which you could look at in Guillermo Ochoa and David Ospina as well, see their progress and development and then decide what you want to do.

Player-Kevin Gameiro
Managing-Atletico Madrid
Selling-Lorient
Year-2nd season Jan.
Price-5m upfront 7.5m 48 months
Other info-Need a partner for Aguero after selling Forlan and haven't replaced him yet.
deal.
Player: Jonjo Shelvey
Team who are looking to buy: Manchester City (Me)
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer Accepted: 10M
Year: July 2014
Other Info: I am looking for a young English midfielder to partner one of my best performers in Javi Martinez. I have been looking at Wilshere and Rodwell constantly but it's impossible to buy both, in 4 seasons my scout report on Rodwell is always the same "no intention of joining", Arsenal never want to sell Wilshere, quite rightly so but it's become impossible to sign him too. Mean-while Josh Mceachran is showing great potential but will cost me far more than 10M, about 20/25M to land him. A guy called Markus Henriksen is also on my list of possible targets but he is not English.
he can improve a lot if trained well. deal.
deal on any day

there should be loads of cheaper options instead of gameiro though...but he's good no doubt

Player: China
Team you are managing: Portsmouth
Team who are buying/selling: Many Teams
Offer: 9M
Year: Starting 2019/2020
Other Info: Last year I was in the CL and i arrived in the quarter finals. This year I finished 4th, but man City (who finished 5th) won the CL so they took the 4th English CL spot, so I'm playing in the Europa League. Want a team who can win the Europa League, and I only have 22M, so I needed money, and I thought 9M for him was an ok deal, as he doesn't seem to improve toooo much.

28ldg7c.jpg

Player: China
Team you are managing: Portsmouth
Team who are buying/selling: Many Teams
Offer: 12.25M
Year: Starting 2019/2020
Other Info: Last year I was in the CL and i arrived in the quarter finals. This year I finished 4th, but man City (who finished 5th) won the CL so they took the 4th English CL spot, so I'm playing in the Europa League. Want a team who can win the Europa League, and I only have 22M, so I needed money, and I thought 12.25M for him was an ok deal, as he doesn't seem to improve toooo much.
15yye1j.jpg

P.S. Deals are done, but I wanted to see your feedback on it, for next time.

Nobody :(

Player:Charles N'Zogbia
Team you are managing:Wigan
Team who are buying/selling:Liverpool fc
Offer:first 1.6 m then 7m under 30 months
Year:2010
Other Info: Does that mean they split the 7m into 30 pieces and pay one piece at the month? And this is my first week with Wigan so I dont know if he is good or not.
29pdt21.png

2djxph0.png

Last edited:
Player: Iker Muniain
Team you are managing: Sevilla
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic Bilbao
Offer: 20m
Year: 2015
Other Info: just won the league and champions league need a young striker
my current striker is eduardo who is 31/32
i have vela and neymar bu after that nobody and vela isnt good enough to start at striker in my opinion i usually play him as a winger

Player: Morgan De Sanctis
Team I'm managing: Napoli
Team who are buying: Valencia
Offer: £6,750,000
Year: Jan '11
Other info: He is my main goalkeeper and has played well so far this season, I've got Amelia signing at the end of the season but I'm not sure whether to get some money from De Sanctis as I would need a good goalkeeper untill Amelia comes in.

i have vela and neymar bu after that nobody and vela isnt good enough to start at striker in my opinion i usually play him as a winger

What year are you in? I would say no deal.
20m is a quite alot and Iker Munian is world class in my opinion. You can find better if you search about.

Other info: He is my main goalkeeper and has played well so far this season, I've got Amelia signing at the end of the season but I'm not sure whether to get some money from De Sanctis as I would need a good goalkeeper untill Amelia comes in.

No Deal, you need a keeper and as he's played well so 6.75m doesn't seem enough to lose a key player during mid-season unless you can try get the deal to go through at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Other Info: Does that mean they split the 7m into 30 pieces and pay one piece at the month? And this is my first week with Wigan so I dont know if he is good or not.
29pdt21.png

2djxph0.png
sadly, yes. try to get 15m for him instead. 8m+ is too little for him tbh.
no deal. try to get it down to 15m if you can.
deal as he's not young anymore. you could try other keepers like carlos kameni, diego alves, sergio romero and vincent enyeama who are likely to cost lesser.

I find N'Zogobia very very bad. But thats just me. I'd say try to get 10M, but if you can't, and have a good replacement (shouldn't be hard, hes trash) then its a deal.
20M is toooo steep. You can get Neymar for 5M more.

Yes. Try get Ochoa. I think he has around 8M release clause, and doesn't take high wages, and is younger. Amelia is a good backup.

I find N'Zogobia very very bad. But thats just me. I'd say try to get 10M, but if you can't, and have a good replacement (shouldn't be hard, hes trash) then its a deal.

20M is toooo steep. You can get Neymar for 5M more.

Yes. Try get Ochoa. I think he has around 8M release clause, and doesn't take high wages, and is younger. Amelia is a good backup.

I just looked at Ochoa and his stats don't look as good as Amelia's, also I can only get in one non-EU player a season.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Player: Yann M'Villa
Team selling: Stade Rennais
Offer: £4.75m upfront + £10m over 48 months + £40m after 50 league goals (never gonna happen)

Just sold Neymar to Barcelona for £56m, and bought Ballotelli as a replacement for around £5m. I need another striker to partner Ballotelli as he is more of a target man than a playmaker; these are my options...

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team I'm managing: Newcastle
Team selling: Palermo
Offer: £27.5m
Year: 2013/14

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team selling: Villarreal
Offer: £19.75m

Player: Bogdan Stancu
Team selling: Galatasaray
Offer: £10m
Year: 2013/14.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I just looked at Ochoa and his stats don't look as good as Amelia's, also I can only get in one non-EU player a season.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Player: Yann M'Villa
Team selling: Stade Rennais
Offer: £4.75m upfront + £10m over 48 months + £40m after 50 league goals (never gonna happen)
the pricing for him is more or less there. i'd say deal.
Just sold Neymar to Barcelona for £56m, and bought Ballotelli as a replacement for around £5m. I need another striker to partner Ballotelli as he is more of a target man than a playmaker; these are my options...

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team selling: Palermo
Offer: £27.5m

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team selling: Villarreal
Offer: £19.75m

Player: Bogdan Stancu
Team selling: Galatasaray
Offer: £10m
Year: 2013/14.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
get giuseppe rossi :)

Player: Salvatore Bocchetti
Team I'm managing: West Ham
Team selling: Rubin
Offer: €16m
Other info: This season i will be in the Champions League and will need a strong defence to be competitive
currently have tomkins, juhasz, taylor and spence for the CB position, so if i buy bocchetti should i sell one of these

Back