• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Salvatore Bocchetti
Team I'm managing: West Ham
Team selling: Rubin
Offer: €16m
Year: 2013/14
Other info: This season i will be in the Champions League and will need a strong defence to be competitive
currently have tomkins, juhasz, taylor and spence for the CB position, so if i buy bocchetti should i sell one of these

try negotiating to around 13m if can. i'd sell spence once i get him

Player: Patrice Evra
Team I'm managing:Man United
Team who are buying:Real Madrid
Offer: €15m(I think I can reach an agreement on €18m)
Year:2011/2012
Other info: I'm not sure about selling Evra but I have Schmelzer as a back-up performing great and Vrsaljko is returning from a loan.I was thinking that if I sell Evra I'd switch Rafael to the left flank while still having Vrsaljko and Van der Wiel on the right.What do you think?

Player: Simone Padoin
Team I'm managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: OM
Offer: £20
Other info: I nade a replacement for Theo Walcott AND Samir Nasri who are both out with serious injures ( Walcott leg break and Nasri torn cruciate ) the board just gave me £50 transfer budget for this season

why are you asking when you have already signed him? what was a BIG waste of money for a **** player...

Possibly (Now Im Just Shooting This Out There Lads!) The worst signing the deal or no deal thread has ever seen (Unless Some Poor Sould Signed Eboue).

I mean if someone signed him for a relegation team I might just understand the naivety of the whole thing but 20 million for 27 year old Padoin?
*FacePalm*

fine - thanks for the beautifully worded polite welcoming input - you make new people feel so welcome on here Raikan

and Jimmer - yeah regretting it now as hes already ****** injured - a mate of mines signed him for celtic and said he was the bees knees for him and totally recommended so i went on his advice really

ah well we live and learn eh?

Last edited:
Just sold Neymar to Barcelona for £56m, and bought Ballotelli as a replacement for around £5m. I need another striker to partner Ballotelli as he is more of a target man than a playmaker; these are my options...

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team I'm managing: Newcastle
Team selling: Palermo
Offer: £27.5m

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team selling: Villarreal
Offer: £19.75m

Player: Bogdan Stancu
Team selling: Galatasaray
Offer: £10m
Year: 2013/14.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Don't rate Stancu tooo highly. Any1 of the other two is good.
Player: Salvatore Bocchetti
Team I'm managing: West Ham
Team selling: Rubin
Offer: €16m
Other info: This season i will be in the Champions League and will need a strong defence to be competitive
currently have tomkins, juhasz, taylor and spence for the CB position, so if i buy bocchetti should i sell one of these
Yes. Instantly.
Player: Patrice Evra
Team I'm managing:Man United
Team who are buying:Real Madrid
Offer: €15m(I think I can reach an agreement on €18m)
Other info: I'm not sure about selling Evra but I have Schmelzer as a back-up performing great and Vrsaljko is returning from a loan.I was thinking that if I sell Evra I'd switch Rafael to the left flank while still having Vrsaljko and Van der Wiel on the right.What do you think?
Nahhhhhh. Best LB in the game. Try and keep
Player: Simone Padoin
Team I'm managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: OM
Offer: £20
Other info: I nade a replacement for Theo Walcott AND Samir Nasri who are both out with serious injures ( Walcott leg break and Nasri torn cruciate ) the board just gave me £50 transfer budget for this season

NO! Such a bad player. Such a high pice.

Player : Ashley Young
Team selling (me) : Aston Villa
Team buying : ManUtd
Offer: Enquiry (how much I ask?)
year: 1st season
Other info: would need money but if I sell him I need to buy some pacey amc with some long shot skills

October 2010 (First season)
I have a lot of potential movement

Horava--------->Barcelona $305K

Don't need him but I think he turns out quality and for $350k, hard to say no. Already have Thiago and Dzagoev though so he wouldn't get much if any playing time.

Manchester United::Park------------>Barcelona $5.5M
He's a great team player, I feel I could play him as a backup winger or wingback, but I already have 23 players and don't want to bring in too many. He's also kind of old but his teamwork and work rate etc are ridiculous.

Kaka-----------------> Barcelona $10.5
He got ****** at Mourinho and got transfer listed. I don't think he'd accept any offer but if I could bring him in, should I?

Abidal-------------------->Man City $6M
I don't need him, he's not good for the role I play, I bought Vidal who's better and younger, and his stats start to drop in January.

Alex Sandro (Santos)--------------------> Barca Free
He is available soon, he'll be 20 and is pretty good. I think he could develop into better than Alves and replace him later. But I don't really need him for another few years, there may be better players available later, and regens could be a better alternatve.

Pato-----------------> Barca Free
In the very distant future, he leaves Milan, I'd replace Villa with him, but he'd be 22 or so and Villa would be 31, but I only play with one striker and 2 wingers (have 4 wingers already). Wouldn't play him but he's very good.

Busquets---------------->Somewhere $25M
Mascherano's better in my opinion and pretty young so I don't need Biscuts.

Bojan------------------>Somewhere $25M
Same story as above, plus bringing in Pato would destroy any hopes of him playing for me.

Neymar---------------->40M
I don't like paying more than $30M for wonderkids so this would be risky, plus I don't need him.

Danny Wilson---------------->$28M
Already have Boyata, but he seems like he'd be better.

Valdes------------->Out for something
He's not the best so I'd rather bring in Adler or Lloris, but if selling him would make my players hate me than I don't want to.

Adler-------------------> Free
His contract ends soon, but I'd only get him if I sell Valdes.

Alexis Sanchez------------------>$18M
Just a thought to compete with Afellay.

Fabregas---------->Either free a few years from now or a lot next year.
Don't need him, he'd screw up my tactic, and he's not that great, but he wants to play for me.

Walcott--------------->Either free a few years from now or a lot next year.
He's soooooooooooo fast. I'd love to play him as a winger.

M'Vila------------------->$30M
Good replacement for Mascherano later. but I don't need him yet, but I don't want to pay $50 and compete with other clubs in 3 years.

G. Rossi------------------>$30M
He's such a good attacker, again, don't need him

Player : Ashley Young
Team selling (me) : Aston Villa
Team buying : ManUtd
Offer: Enquiry (how much I ask?)
year: 1st season
Other info: would need money but if I sell him I need to buy some pacey amc with some long shot skills

I got him for 1m plus Gabriel Obertan, when Obertan is close to recovery from his injury he starts off with, try offer him out, hopefully Villa will be interested (they wanted him, I never offered him out) and offer them 1m plus Obertan :)

I got him for 1m plus Gabriel Obertan, when Obertan is close to recovery from his injury he starts off with, try offer him out, hopefully Villa will be interested (they wanted him, I never offered him out) and offer them 1m plus Obertan :)

Raikan hes Aston Villa not Man Utd

@Henspa
you should ask for around 25 mil pounds
i think thats a fair price for him

he is not bad mate, why not search all around the globe and find a regen that is twice the player of him and can be picked up for like 150k or something?

look in Mc Alger, Es Tunis, Hearts of Oak, Enyimba, Morrocco, Algeria, Nigeria, Kenya, Ivory Coast U/18's :) there are bound to be a few fantastic players for less...

but Deal if you want him, he is not bad, he is only that price do to him being at Ac Milan though :)

going a bit off-topic, but

Lol! that is SOME deal!

Player: Riccardo Montolivo
Team I'm managing: Man City
Team who is selling: Fiorentina
Price: 33M

Player: Nuri Sahin
Team who is selling: Borussia Dortmund
Price: Loan (free)

Player: Paulo Henrique
Team who is selling: Santos
Price: 20M

Player: Vagner Love