The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Keep him 9 times out of 10 he turns out quality its very hard to find young talent like him and unless there is a young English Regen at RB in your save who is very good there are no good normal RB in the game who are young and English and that are good.If you are going to sell then bring in Aurier and then a quality player.Aurier will be your young talent and then you will need someone good right now at Rb.

Cheers i rejected the offer and then he wanted a new contract offer and gave him one but only £1000 more than before.

Ashley Young
1st Season
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Aston Villa
fee 15m plus David N'Gog
Nothing has been agreed yet just wanted to know if I should
N'Gog is the only striker who has scored in my first 2 friendlies apart from Suarez who plays on the wing.Other Strikers include Carrol and Lavezzi.
IM using LFCmarshalls update.

Ashley Young
1st Season
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Aston Villa
fee 15m plus David N'Gog
Nothing has been agreed yet just wanted to know if I should
N'Gog is the only striker who has scored in my first 2 friendlies apart from Suarez who plays on the wing.Other Strikers include Carrol and Lavezzi.
IM using LFCmarshalls update.
deal for young :)

Player: De Rossi
Team you are managing: AS Roma
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: 38m
Year: 07/2011 (2nd season)
Other Info: My first thought was deal, but he's a real Roma boy and he's really good... I've already bought my non-EU player for this year (Hulk 10m) so it won't be that easy to find a worthy replacement... And I just HATE selling top players.

player:emre can
team i am managing: fc united
team who are buying:leeds(scum)
offer:20m
year:2020 (im top of the championship)
other info:you may not have heard of him i think he's made up but his value is 6 million and i dont think i could stay at the top of the championship without him. leeds are fierce rivals so i will probs get slated by the board for selling him 2 them. but i could do with the money as my finances are only ok and im looking to build a new stadium for the premier league!!!

Other Info: My first thought was deal, but he's a real Roma boy and he's really good... I've already bought my non-EU player for this year (Hulk 10m) so it won't be that easy to find a worthy replacement... And I just HATE selling top players.
Could replace him with Andrea Poli if you played De Rossi as a DLP.

I'd say no deal mate hes a star player and i think hes always been with Roma so i would let him see out his career there!

Deal. De Rossi is no better than £38m.

No deal. If he plays good then money can't buy him. You won't find a replacement as you said so it's not worth it.

Player: Florian ****
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are buying/selling: Kaiserslautern
Offer: €4.5M
Other Info: He is not too bad, but not as good as Uchida, my current RB substitute. It's okay, since Uchida will leave for Leverkusen for €5.25M, making a small profit.

Player: Liam Lawrence
Team you are managing: Portsmouth
Team who are buying: Blackburn
Year: 2011/2012
Offer: £4 million
Other Info: I got promoted in 1st season and his value has shot up to £3.2 million. My only cover and is Kevin De Bruyne from Genk (decent youngster check him out) and my wage budget is getting stretched.

Deal or no deal? And if deal can anyone suggest a good replacement who won't just eat my wage budget.

Last edited:
Player: Dejan Stankovic
Team selling: Inter (me)
Team buying: ManUtd
Offer: 11,25€M
Other info: 1st season. I could do with some transfer money but I also like his role in the team but I have a backup player for MC position.

Player: Florian ****
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are buying/selling: Kaiserslautern
Offer: €4.5M
Other Info: He is not too bad, but not as good as Uchida, my current RB substitute. It's okay, since Uchida will leave for Leverkusen for €5.25M, making a small profit.
deal.
Player: Liam Lawrence
Team you are managing: Portsmouth
Team who are buying: Blackburn
Year: 2011/2012
Offer: £4 million
Other Info: I got promoted in 1st season and his value has shot up to £3.2 million. My only cover and is Kevin De Bruyne from Genk (decent youngster check him out) and my wage budget is getting stretched.

Deal or no deal? And if deal can anyone suggest a good replacement who won't just eat my wage budget.
try getting around 5m if you can. try pavel niakhaicyhk (spelling, belarus player) or kiko fermenia.

Player: Dejan Stankovic
Team selling: Inter (me)
Team buying: ManUtd
Offer: 11,25€M
Other info: 1st season. I could do with some transfer money but I also like his role in the team but I have a backup player for MC position.
deal as its probably the last time you'll get so much $$ for him due to his age.

Deal. De Rossi is no better than £38m.

I'd say no deal mate hes a star player and i think hes always been with Roma so i would let him see out his career there!

Could replace him with Andrea Poli if you played De Rossi as a DLP.

No deal. If he plays good then money can't buy him. You won't find a replacement as you said so it's not worth it.

Thanks. I've sold him eventually because I changed tactic. I could only use him as a anchor man and it seemed such a waste. He deserves a better role than that :S

Player: Phil Jones
Team selling: Blackburn Rovers
Team buying: Newcastle Utd (me)
Offer: 16M pounds
Other info: made a mistake on making Coloccini unhappy but im a strict guy so he's heading right out the door. PHil jones is a good CB and i think he'll fit in well whit the lads especially my newly-signed Shawcross

Other info: made a mistake on making Coloccini unhappy but im a strict guy so he's heading right out the door. PHil jones is a good CB and i think he'll fit in well whit the lads especially my newly-signed Shawcross

I'd say deal

Deal. Great player and young. If he fits your squad instantly it's worth it.

Player: David De Gea
Team selling: Athletico Madrid
Team buying: ManUtd (me)
Offer: Nani, straight swap
Other info: Nani is currently out with knee ligament damage for about a month. I have managed well without him so far as I have Pavel Niakhaichyk (sp?) who is playing out of his skin on the left wing

Other info: Nani is currently out with knee ligament damage for about a month. I have managed well without him so far as I have Pavel Niakhaichyk (sp?) who is playing out of his skin on the left wing
You need a good keeper to replace VDS in the long run and theres plenty out there better than Nani DEAL

Deal, you need a young goalkeeper that's good. And he fits the bill.
Besides nani is easily replaceable with the players in his position.

Back