The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
way too much cash for him! you can get the usuals like Pastore, Ganso, Hamsik for less than that!

rather get Nuri Sahin, Necip Uysal, Jucilei, Pjanic, Gourcuff, Alan Dzagoev, Milan Badelj, Henriksen, Javi Martinez, Thiago, Canales etc for half that price
Thanks will try them.Considering my starting bid was 30m and there selling price was 62m I didnt do to bad trying negociate.

Player: Torres
Team you are managing: liverpool
Team who are buying: Man city
Offer: $39m (dollar)
Year: 2016

he would be 30 now, still has a year or two left in him (just hitting the other side of his prime) Deal! look at players like Belfodil, Tafer, Hernandez (Abel) Bakambu, Saadi, Dentinho, Sergio Araujo, Tiago Alves, Funes Mori etc... as well as the usuals, Neymar, Sanogo, Boubacar...

2nd Season
Neymar
Team Buying(me): Manchester United
Team Selling: Santos
Fee:30m
I play 3 strikers and I have Aguero,Rooney,Hernandez,Sanchez,Owen.

Ganso
Team Selling: Santos
Fee:20m
I need someone who can create chances for my strikers.Carrick will prob play back up to them.
or
Eriksen
Team Selling: Ajax
Fee:16m
or
Ramsey
Team Selling: Arsenal
Fee:29m
(Prob wont get.Arsenal would never sell
or
Sigurosson
Team Selling: Hoffenheim.
Fee:9m
Who should I get Ganso seems to be the best but if Ramsey would join whou should I get?

Last edited:
1st Season

Daniel Agger
Team Selling(me):Liverpool
Team Buying: Man City
Fee: 18.25m

1st Season

Daniel Agger
Team Selling(me):Liverpool
Team Buying: Man City
Fee: 18.25m
Deal.You can get Shawcross for 12m,Gary Cahill for 6m or Scott Dann for 7m or you can wait till january and get Otamendi on the cheap because he usually is in my game.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Actually Arsenal said they wanted 50m and Im not paying that.Sigurosson is going to cost 10m.Probelms have occured in my Neymar deal and now they want 30+m Im still trying to negociate the final fee.

Last edited:
1st season

Patrice Evra
team selling: Man Utd (me)
team buying: Barcelona
offer:16 M

1st season

Patrice Evra
team selling: Man Utd (me)
team buying: Barcelona
offer:16 M

No deal IMO.There are very few good LB's in the game.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Ive narrowed it down.
Ganso or Eriksen
20m or 15m.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Ended up getting a 12.5m bid from Fulham for Carrick so I sold him brought in Ganso and bought Sigurosson as his back up/rotate.

Player: Luuk De Jong
Team Buying: Reading (me)
Team Selling: FC Twente
Fee: 3.5mil.
Year: Season 3, January transfer window.
Other info: Sanogo injured for a couple more months, and my other strikers are not scoring. Is he any good?

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Player: Fabian Delph
Team Buying: Reading (me)
Team Selling: Aston Villa
Fee: 1.5mil
Year: Season 3, January transfer window.
Other info: Need a new CM and he is transfer listed.

Player: Alexandre Pato
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: AC.Milan
Offer: 60 M
Year: 2013 summer
Other Info:Hees a fantastic player but 60M is to much i think but...... i have Defoe hows goaling much, but i can use both at the same time.

Ive heard good things about De Jong.If you have a budget and can afford the hit than De Jong should do well.Delph is pretty averege but still quite a good player.
Id deal for both.Check to see the price of Chrisitan Benitez.Is a goal machine if used properly.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Player: Alexandre Pato
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: AC.Milan
Offer: 60 M
Year: 2013 summer
Other Info:Hees a fantastic player but 60M is to much i think but...... i have Defoe hows goaling much, but i can use both at the same time.
Way to much IMO try Neymar,Aguero(might still have his cluase tho I doubt it),Cavani,Abel Hernandez,Lavezzi.

Last edited:
Player: Martin Demichelis (31)
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are buying/selling: Arsenal
Offer: €5.25M
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: I have quite a few talented, but not experienced defenders. Demichelis is a sub/starter, alternating with Papadopoulos. I have Höwedes, Papadopoulos, Jonathan Mensah, Zambrano, and Joël Matip who are the other defenders.
I'm quoting this because it has been two pages since I posted, and I don't know if anyone will look back at it, an answer would be great.

I'm quoting this because it has been two pages since I posted, and I don't know if anyone will look back at it, an answer would be great.
I saw this already and didnt answer because Im not really sure.Id sell him.See who is out of contract in 6 months time usually you can pick up at least 1 dercent player in that list.Hopefully for you it will be a defender.

Deal. You have many other defenders who are younger and better ( howedes and papa guy are much better )

Ive heard good things about De Jong.If you have a budget and can afford the hit than De Jong should do well.Delph is pretty averege but still quite a good player.
Id deal for both.Check to see the price of Chrisitan Benitez.Is a goal machine if used properly.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Way to much IMO try Neymar,Aguero(might still have his cluase tho I doubt it),Cavani,Abel Hernandez,Lavezzi.
Thank you i gonna try a player hows cheaper than him.

Player: Maxi Rodriguez
Team you are managing: Birmingham
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer:listed for £2.1M
Year:end of first season
Other Info: got no real cover for AML beausejour isn't playing well, but have james mcfadden playing out of his skin. want someone to for cover\competition

Player: Maxi Rodriguez
Team you are managing: Birmingham
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer:listed for £2.1M
Year:end of first season
Other Info: got no real cover for AML beausejour isn't playing well, but have james mcfadden playing out of his skin. want someone to for cover\competition
Price isnt too bad.I'd deal if it isnt that much of an impact on your budget.Id only give him a short contract tho.

Need one of these to play as an attacking LB. Both exact same offers and assistant ratings, so need the opinion of someone else.

Player: Dennis Aogo
Team you are managing: Sunderland
Team who are buying/selling: HSV
Offer: £5m + clauses
Year: 2010
Other Info: Speaks English (basic).

Player: Roberto Canella
Team you are managing: Sunderland
Team who are buying/selling: Sporting Gijon
Offer: £5m + clauses
Year: 2010
Other Info: Speaks English.

Fernando Gago
Winter 1st season
Real Madrid ------> Man Utd (Me)
$2.9M

I currently play as ball winning midfielders: Fletcher, Carrick, Gibson, Hargreaves, and sometimes Anderson. However, I want to sell Carrick and Gibson sometime and this will allow me to replace those two and bring in a lot of money to buy better players.

BuzzLlte:
Deal i go out in the summer 2012 with 3.6 for him and he was for sale.

Back