• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Chris Smalling
Team Managing: MUFC
Team Buying: Chelsea
Year: Jan 2013
Offer: 12.5 million dollars
Other: Dont know if I should sell to a rival.

Would be inclined to say no deal. He's a pretty solid + versatile player for the long term. would be wanting at least £15mil for him and even then, like you say not good to sell to a rival. no deal

Player: Yann M'Vila
Team Managing: PSG
Team Buying: PSG
Year: JUNE 2012
Offer: £28 million

Player: Yann M'Vila
Team Managing: PSG
Team Buying: PSG
Year: JUNE 2012
Offer: £28 million

interesting..you want to buy M'Vila from yourself :D But yeah, DEAL. I had him at PSG too and he is a quality BWM.

interesting..you want to buy M'Vila from yourself :D But yeah, DEAL. I had him at PSG too and he is a quality BWM.

No it says who I am managing and who is buying him (which is me in this case) so its actually right haha. and ok, cheers

Chelsea increased their bid for Smalling to 30 million dollars. Should I still keep him?

Last edited:
Chelsea increased their bid for Smalling to 30 million dollars. Should I still keep him?

If u can get Kyriakos Papadopoulos in that money, then i say sell him and get Kyriakos. Him and Phil Jones would own. theres also Otamendi. 30 mil is alot. you can get better replacement. However, i would recommend Kyriakos cause hes versatile and it'll be a like for like replacement.

Player: Willian
Team managing: Arsenal
Team selling: Shakhtar
Offer: €20m +
Year: January 2012
Other info: I need universal winger/attacking midfielder, i made 20m offer but they rejected, is he worth so much money or is there some1 better for these money?

Last edited:
Player: WillianTeam managing: ArsenalTeam selling: ShakhtarOffer: €20m +Year: January 2012Other info: I need universal winger/attacking midfielder, i made 20m offer but they rejected, is he worth so much money or is there some1 better for these money?
Willian is a must buy for me and i always buy him. But i always get him for around 7 mil pounds. So i guess your being ripped off. Wait for the summer and bid again. And if you got the money, theres Hazard for 35 mil and Hulk.

Player: Willian
Team selling: Shakhtar
Offer: €20m +
Year: January 2012
Other info: I need universal winger/attacking midfielder, i made 20m offer but they rejected, is he worth so much money or is there some1 better for these money?

20+ is very vague mate. i would try up to 25 because he is worth that much...if they want more, then just wait until the summer transfer window where you'll probably get him for less money.

Player: Ashley Cole
Team Managing: Chelsea
Team Buying: Manchester United
Offer 15 mil pounds (after transfer listed and offered to clubs)
Year: Feb 2013
Other info: This is a no brainer since i have Jack Robinson and ashley cole's contract is up in summer 2014 and i dont wanna keep him beyond that since hes losing all his stats. But hes asking for 32.5k until his chelsea contract to end. Should i pay up and let him go or make him suffer. And When he leaves, Jack Robinson is first choice with Nathan Ake as replacent.

Player: Ashley Cole
Team Managing: Chelsea
Team Buying: Manchester United
Offer 15 mil pounds (after transfer listed and offered to clubs)
Year: Feb 2013
Other info: This is a no brainer since i have Jack Robinson and ashley cole's contract is up in summer 2014 and i dont wanna keep him beyond that since hes losing all his stats. But hes asking for 32.5k until his chelsea contract to end. Should i pay up and let him go or make him suffer. And When he leaves, Jack Robinson is first choice with Nathan Ake as replacent.

DEAL. Get money for him while you still can..

Player: Capoue
Team asking: Roma

Offer: On loan;
Fee - 1 mln pound;
Till the end of the season;
Wages - 100 %
Future fee - 13.75 mln pound;

season - 2013 - 2014

Player: Giorgio Chiellini
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Juventus

Offer: £23 million
Year: July 11
Other Info: Just started out and need to get a quality centre back in to play alongside Vermaelen and rotate with Koscielny

Player: Giorgio Chiellini
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Juventus

Offer: £23 million
Year: July 11
Other Info: Just started out and need to get a quality centre back in to play alongside Vermaelen and rotate with Koscielny

That's a bargain, he's easily better than those two. Deal!!!

Player: Ruben Yttergard Jenssen
Team Managing: Everton
Team Selling: Tromso
Offer: 1 mil pounds
Year: Start of the game, old update.
Other info: I have Ross Barkley, Morouane Fellaini, JAck Rodwell, Milan Badelj and Tim cahil. Should i get him? and sell/loan who?

And KARA, how do i get the work permit thing done for him?

Player: Ruben Yttergard Jenssen
Team Managing: Everton
Team Selling: Tromso
Offer: 1 mil pounds
Year: Start of the game, old update.
Other info: I have Ross Barkley, Morouane Fellaini, JAck Rodwell, Milan Badelj and Tim cahil. Should i get him? and sell/loan who?

And KARA, how do i get the work permit thing done for him?
deal for jenssen. you probably can send ross barkley on loan. as for kara's wp, it varies on games i think.

Player: Iker Muniain
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Athletic
Offer: £19.75m
Year: January window 2011/12
Other Info: Basically I play a 4-2-3-1. Luis Suarez is plays in the AML position as an inside forward cutting onto his right foot. He's been decent this season but would Muniain be better for me? I've just had an offer of 27.5m from Man City for him.. Should I sell him, buy Muniain, and also make some money???

Player: Sebastian Corchia
Team Managing: MUFC
Team Buying: Chelsea
Offer: 40m dollars
Year: June 2013

Back