The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Just bought a player for 88 million.Just wanted to see if it was a good move.
Player:Maicon
Team you are managing:Man city
Team who are buying-selling:Inter
Offer:88 million $
Year:2011-2012
Other info:I was in desperate need of a right back and Maicon was best on the market so i decided to buy him for any price.Was that a good move?

Just bought a player for 88 million.Just wanted to see if it was a good move.
Player:Maicon
Team you are managing:Man city
Team who are buying-selling:Inter
Offer:88 million $
Year:2011-2012
Other info:I was in desperate need of a right back and Maicon was best on the market so i decided to buy him for any price.Was that a good move?

Lol, of course not!

prices? i suppose you're managing napoli. do state the prices which you're selling/buying so that we will be able to help you determine they are worth it. :)

Arsenal have negotiated 60 million which i don't want to pay really, not sure what i will be able to get for Hamsik though now that he's 30?

Player : Daniel SturridgeTeam Managing: EvertonTeam Selling : ChelseaOffer: Part Exchange (phil jagielka)Year: Nov 2011Info: Im on the old database and cheslea want Phil Jagielka. they haven't bid yet. I have only Yaya Sanogo and Vaclad Kadlec along with loanee denis stracqualrsi. I have been dry with the goals for the entire time i started the game. Sturridge has always impressed in my other saves. Chelsea always rejected the loan bids and i need a striker. Ill have fierro coming in the next season. I have Jan Vetonghen and Toby Alderwield as my other CB's. I plan on getting Nicolas Otamendi next season when evertons reputation rises since he wont choose everton yet. So if i let jagielka go for sturridge, ill need a replacement CB, please help me with one. And if no to sturridge, any other striker who'll score? I use a 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

Player: Mapou Ynaga Mbiwa(not sure)
Team you are managing: Borussia Mochengladbach
Team who are buying/selling: Montpellier Herault SC
Offer: 10.5m
Year: 2013/2014
Other Info: i have two cb which is sebastian toro and leo(brazilian)..leo wasn't good enough as we're now in ECL competition

Player: Mapou Ynaga Mbiwa(not sure)
Team you are managing: Borussia Mochengladbach
Team who are buying/selling: Montpellier Herault SC
Offer: 10.5m
Year: 2013/2014
Other Info: i have two cb which is sebastian toro and leo(brazilian)..leo wasn't good enough as we're now in ECL competition

I would say No deal as there are better Centre Backs out there for that kind of money.

Player: Mikel Arteta
Team managing: Arsenal
Team asking: Villareal and Fiorentina

Offer: transfer;
Fee - 10 mln pound over 48 months;

season - 2013 - 2014 end

He's 32 yrs old, so I think it would be good to sell him, I've won EPL and CL. (I offered him to clubs because of the age)

Player: Mikel Arteta
Team managing: Arsenal
Team asking: Villareal and Fiorentina

Offer: transfer;
Fee - 10 mln pound over 48 months;

season - 2013 - 2014 end

He's 32 yrs old, so I think it would be good to sell him, I've won EPL and CL. (I offered him to clubs because of the age)

Deal, this is the last chance you'll get at selling this one

Player : Lars Bender
Team Managing : Man Utd
Team Selling : Leverkusen
Offer : 7,5 mil
Season : January 2012

Need a cover for Javi Martinez since he's injury prone in my savegame....

Player : Lars Bender
Team Managing : Man Utd
Team Selling : Leverkusen
Offer : 7,5 mil
Season : January 2012

Deal, good price for him. He will be good solid cover for Martinez.

Need a cover for Javi Martinez since he's injury prone in my savegame....

Back