Marc-André ter StegenPlayer:
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are selling: Gladbach
Offer: 25M Euro
Year: 2012/13
Reason: Need a heir to Buffon, but i guess San Gigi got 1-2 more seasons in him and Im reluctant to buy a guy that wants a First Team contract with E2,5 mil/year wages to spend most of his season on the bench

You already have an heir to Buffon in Branescu, he's top class. Don't waste that money, it'd be better spent elsewhere.

Player: Fabricio Coloccini
Team Managing: Newcastle
Team Buying: Man City
Fee: £9m
I was looking for ways to clear a bit of the wage budget and it turned out he is on 80k a week.I decided to offer him out for 10m and got this offer.City wont negociate and Ive already been in a fight with coloccini over him leaving.
Its looking like I should deal and who should I get to partner taylor?

Definately a deal for Coloccini. He is nearly 30 and isn't actually that good. To replace him try looking at another british centre half such as Gary Cahill or Ryan Shawcross.

Player: Giuliano
Team Buying: Newcastle
Team Selling: FC Dnipro
Fee: £15m Giuliano
Reason: Im needing a MR/AMR and remember him as my 1st signing in FM2011 and did such an amazing job i looking
at him again

Definately a deal for Coloccini. He is nearly 30 and isn't actually that good. To replace him try looking at another british centre half such as Gary Cahill or Ryan Shawcross.

He's more than good enough. And his natural fitness and stamina is high so he'll get a good 3/4 years before serious decline.

Player: Lucas Leiva
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Offer: £20m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: hes more of a rotation. for games that i dont need the extra def i just use gerrard as B2B and adam as DLP...
can i find good replacement for less than 20?

35Player: David Alaba
Team Managing: Man Utd
Team Selling: Bayern
Fee: £35m
Is he worth that kinda money for a cm

If you don't need Lucas than I say deal.
You can try pick up Moussa sissoko for around 10-15 and he is young and solid as or if you want to spend a bit more get Yann M'vila for around 25, he's so solid mate, great passer and also very strong defensively.

Deal

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

No deal! You can get far better players

Player: Francis Coquelin
Team you are managing: Olympiacos SFP
Team who are selling: Arsenal FC
Offer: 9M - 48 months - 0 upfront (will go through at the end of the first season)
Other info: I also got Kara for 1M and Kofi Agyei for 3.3M but I also need one more great DM cause i play with 2 DMs and I rotate a lot..

should I buy?

massive help needed here. In jan transfer window of the first season with blackburn. Samba has been pretty epic for me, 18 apps, 10 goals and average rating of 7.59 in the league, my top scorer ha. When i look closer at his stats he wins 91% of headers but only 68% of tackles. So i'm thinking if he wasn't scoring goals his overall performance ratings wouldn't be that good. However he is ****** loved by the club and fans. Negotiated with man city for 20mil up-front and 10mil over 30 months.

Should i accept? What do you reckon?

Even though he is performing so well for you! I way say a definate deal! £30m fro Samba is an awful lot of money and you could buy 5 or 6 first team players for this money.

Player: Mario Ballotelli
Selling: Man Citeh
Price: 8.25 mil (big wage, 75k p/w. 75k p/g)
Year: 12/13
Need a proper goal getter to partner Ba, got leandro (gremio), rochina & niang all developing, but none of them consistent. None of the big boys will come (leandro damiao, doumbia, cavani, abel hernandez, etc)

Player - Nani
Team Managing - Man Utd
Team Buying - Chelsea
Price £27 mill
Year 11/12

He's spent most of the season injured and could get Hazard or Costa to replace- what you think?

Player: Carlos Tevez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: £6.5m
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: He's transfer listed at that price, but on £180k p/w.

Player: Bacary Sagna
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Man City
Offer: 22,5M euro
Other Info: I have no other RB,but i could maybe buy one?

Player: Toni Kroos
Team you are managing: Bayern Munich
Team who are buying: Inter Milan
Offer: £20m
Other Info: Had a good season so far. Im in January so I could sign a replacement, who though?

Last edited:
Player - Fabio
Team Managing - Manchester United
Team Buying - Inter Milan
Season - 2011-12
Offer -- 10.5 Million Pounds

Would I get a better young LB for amount lesser than that?

Mulumbu
Team Managing: West Brom
Team Buying: FC Bayern
Fee: £14.25m
2nd season
I have no other real DLP in my squad.Scott Brown is about the best and I could try Dorrans there.I already have a £17m budget from past sales.