Mulumbu
Team Managing: West Brom
Team Buying: FC Bayern
Fee: £14.25m
2nd season
I have no other real DLP in my squad.Scott Brown is about the best and I could try Dorrans there.I already have a £17m budget from past sales.

Definite deal, you can find plenty of good DLPs with 17 million.

Player- Cavani
Managing- Liverpool
Seling- Napoli
Fee- £29mil (48month)
Start of first season
Info- After re-starting a new Liverpool save after being sacked, im def in need of a top class striker. Dont usually do 48 months but dont want to be sacked again. Sure he could make a great partnership with Suarez.

Player - Ever Banega
Managing - West Ham
Buying - Everton
Fee - 20 mill
Jan 3rd season
Inf0 -bought him for 2.5mill so would make a hefty profit. He is my best player so don't know whether to get rid of him. Other midfielders are Rodwell, Labyad, Collison and Noble. If I do sell him who should I replace him with?

Player- Cavani
Managing- Liverpool
Seling- Napoli
Fee- £29mil (48month)
Start of first season
Info- After re-starting a new Liverpool save after being sacked, im def in need of a top class striker. Dont usually do 48 months but dont want to be sacked again. Sure he could make a great partnership with Suarez.

Deal. I did the same thing, and he scored 40 goals in 49 apps for me. Definitely worth it :)

Player - Lucas Leiva
Team Managing - Liverpool
Team Buying - Real Madrid
Fee - £20m upfront
Season - Start of the 3rd season
Info - I just bought Inler as a replacement for Lucas, as he has been quite **** for me. I am still no sure if I should take the deal or not.

This is maybe not the right topic, but I do have a question regarding transfers. I'm playing with Ajax in the second season and other clubs constantly make offers for my players under their value and with nothing up front and the rest spread over 48 months. How can I possibly sell players and therefore buy new players? This is driving me crazy, again sorry if its not the right topic.

Player - Ever Banega
Managing - West Ham
Buying - Everton
Fee - 20 mill
Jan 3rd season
Inf0 -bought him for 2.5mill so would make a hefty profit. He is my best player so don't know whether to get rid of him. Other midfielders are Rodwell, Labyad, Collison and Noble. If I do sell him who should I replace him with?
deal. you could try players like yann m villa and moussa sissoko. :)
Player - Lucas Leiva
Team Managing - Liverpool
Team Buying - Real Madrid
Fee - £20m upfront
Season - Start of the 3rd season
Info - I just bought Inler as a replacement for Lucas, as he has been quite **** for me. I am still no sure if I should take the deal or not.
deal as well.

This is maybe not the right topic, but I do have a question regarding transfers. I'm playing with Ajax in the second season and other clubs constantly make offers for my players under their value and with nothing up front and the rest spread over 48 months. How can I possibly sell players and therefore buy new players? This is driving me crazy, again sorry if its not the right topic.

in the recent version of fms, the ai teams tend to offer much more for other teams' **** players but yet offer ridiculously low for human players' teams (max twice the players' values). try offering those players that you want to sell at a bit more than twice their values and you'll see some decent bids coming in. worked pretty decently for me :)

Player:Otamendi
Team you are Managing: Chelsea
Team who are selling: Fc Porto
Offer: 25M Pounds
Year:2011/2012
Other Info: John Terry is getting old and I need someone really reliable in defence. In the past FM games Otamendi has always developed into a World Class defender.

Player: Glen Johnson
Team (Selling) : Liverpool
Team (Buying) : Tottenham
Offer : 13.5 mil
Season 11/12
Extra: Been performing well but I want a super right back that can defend + attack like phillip lahm but less than 10m

Player - Carlos Tevez
Team Managing - Tottenham
Team Buying - Tottenham
Fee - Rafael VDV
Season - January, 1st season
Info - Not getting a consistent performer at forward and midfield would still be pretty solid despite losing him.

Player: Marvin Martin
Team you are managing: FC Sochaux
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: £18m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: My best player this season so far and the only good playmaking central midfielder ive got. Wich players do you think I could buy to replace him?

Player: Nani
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: Chelsea
Offer: £22.5m

Player: Hulk
Team you are managing: Porto
Team who are buying/selling: ManU, Chelsea, Inter, others
Offer: ~41m euro
Year: Summer after first season
Other Info: Had a very lucky Champions League run and ended up beating ManU in the final on penalties! Hulk was obviously outstanding, 52 goals in 42 matches. I don't necessarily NEED the money, but as I am Porto, their business model is to sell players to fund new transfers, buying young players and selling them in their prime for max profit. If I don't sell him, I won't really be able to bring in anybody, have a few youngsters I would like to bring in for the future, continuing the Porto model, etc. Several bids have been coming in at or over the ~40m, I'm really torn!

Player: Glen Johnson
Team (Selling) : Liverpool
Team (Buying) : Tottenham
Offer : 13.5 mil
Season 11/12
Extra: Been performing well but I want a super right back that can defend + attack like phillip lahm but less than 10m

I got 25million pound for him from city so maybe you should hold out for more. i also bought micah richards for 8 and got his wages down to 50k so player plus cash deal possibly?

Player: Gervinho
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool/Arsenal
Offer:6 mil
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Agreed to buy him for 6mil as he was transfer listed. Scouts only rate him at 2 and a half stars. Is there better wingers for this kind of money?

Player: Maroune Fellaini
Team you are managing: Man UTD
Team who are buying/selling: Everton
Offer: £18m+2m after 20 games
Other Info: Playing a 442, with one DM and one AM. Carrick is ok there, but i see him more of a backup player, not a starter. in the CM position playing Fletcher, Anderson & Cleverly. Is Fellaini good enough to be at utd, my scouts rate him very highly. Thanks!

Player: Maroune Fellaini
Team you are managing: Man UTD
Team who are buying/selling: Everton
Offer: £18m+2m after 20 games
Other Info: Playing a 442, with one DM and one AM. Carrick is ok there, but i see him more of a backup player, not a starter. in the CM position playing Fletcher, Anderson & Cleverly. Is Fellaini good enough to be at utd, my scouts rate him very highly. Thanks!

Deal, in January (1st season) he had a £7m release clause for me! what month are you in? I suggest waiting until mid Jan if you have not passed there!

I got him for £7m and December 2nd season he is worth £23.5m only £4m less than Rooney! focus training on his quickness and he becomes the best mid in the game as well as teaching him plays simple passes!

Player: Gervinho
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool/Arsenal
Offer:6 mil
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Agreed to buy him for 6mil as he was transfer listed. Scouts only rate him at 2 and a half stars. Is there better wingers for this kind of money?

not really, well there are but he now should speak English, knows the game and is still young and is a good player, dont listen to coaches all the time! Stats talk and stars walk :)

Deal, in January (1st season) he had a £7m release clause for me! what month are you in? I suggest waiting until mid Jan if you have not passed there!

I got him for £7m and December 2nd season he is worth £23.5m only £4m less than Rooney! focus training on his quickness and he becomes the best mid in the game as well as teaching him plays simple passes!

Well its July, I have just started!! I delayed the transfer as i wasnt sure. And its now come to final decision time! I only have 20 mill to spend, so if i buy him now, i cant make any more transfers! So its either buy now, or wait it out til decemeber and in the meantime buy some young winger to eventually replace young? also do you think its worth waiting for fabio and rafeal to get better or look for wingbacks! sorry to digress!