• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Christian Eriksen
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Aston Villa
Offer: £30.5m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Just left Villa for the Liverpool job, have a £40m budget. Was a standout player last year for me. Unsure whether to pay that amount for him, especially since I paid only a quarter of that 12 months ago to bring him to Villa.

Other Info: Just left Villa for the Liverpool job, have a £40m budget. Was a standout player last year for me. Unsure whether to pay that amount for him, especially since I paid only a quarter of that 12 months ago to bring him to Villa.

,£ <<<this one is pound sterling?sorry for stupid questions i from malaysia.....if yes than no deal look for another replacement

Player: Yann M'Vila
Team you are managing: Man UTD
Team who are selling: Stade Rennais
Offer: £25m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I sold two CM (one of them was a DM), Giggs is retiring end of season and I have two U18 MCs that are not ready for fulltime. I have Bertolacci, Hamsik, Anderson and Eriksen. I have another CM on loan. I have Jones but I need him as DC. I have also made an offer for Neymar but he will cost me 35M unless I wait for his interest since he is unsettled and wants to leave.

,£ <<<this one is pound sterling?sorry for stupid questions i from malaysia.....if yes than no deal look for another replacement

A little too expensive, he is a quality player but not at that price, you can get better players for 30M.

A little too expensive, he is a quality player but not at that price, you can get better players for 30M.

Aye. Kinda annoyed since I got him last year for £8m. Would have renegotiated a contract with a £5m buyout, if Liverpool didn't spring an offer on me like they did :P

Only problem is, Liverpool failed to get Europe for the 2nd season running, and have a lot of wage-drainers (Joe Cole on 90k p/w sat in the reserves?) so my initial targets, people like Tevez, Cavani, Hamsik, Bojan are just out of reach.

Other Info: I sold two CM (one of them was a DM), Giggs is retiring end of season and I have two U18 MCs that are not ready for fulltime. I have Bertolacci, Hamsik, Anderson and Eriksen. I have another CM on loan. I have Jones but I need him as DC. I have also made an offer for Neymar but he will cost me 35M unless I wait for his interest since he is unsettled and wants to leave.

deal. a really good player in the DM area in fm so far. as for neymar. wait for it.

expensive much. ?

try lower around 3 or 4 £ than deal,if not go for the neymar,edinson cavani or leandro damiao

Aye. Kinda annoyed since I got him last year for £8m. Would have renegotiated a contract with a £5m buyout, if Liverpool didn't spring an offer on me like they did :P

Only problem is, Liverpool failed to get Europe for the 2nd season running, and have a lot of wage-drainers (Joe Cole on 90k p/w sat in the reserves?) so my initial targets, people like Tevez, Cavani, Hamsik, Bojan are just out of reach.

What about M'Vila? :)
Did Willian leave Shaktar? He is top notch.
Edin Hazard, Andrey Trishin...
Javier Pastore is also top notch.

try lower around 3 or 4 £ than deal,if not go for the neymar,edinson cavani or leandro damiao

Cavani is a striker and so is Damiao :)
I can afford Neymar and M'Vila.

What about M'Vila? :)
Did Willian leave Shaktar? He is top notch.
Edin Hazard, Andrey Trishin...
Javier Pastore is also top notch.

M'vila is an option, however my formation would struggle to fit him
Willian's at one of the other manager's teams, Everton I think (Net Game btw)
Hazard would cost £50m+ (Tried last year, ended up with Lucas Moura for Villa, but he cost me £43m over 48 months)
Never heard of Trishin, will look at him.
Pastore will cost £40m+ and is happy at PSG (since he's VC there)

M'vila is an option, however my formation would struggle to fit him
Willian's at one of the other manager's teams, Everton I think (Net Game btw)
Hazard would cost £50m+ (Tried last year, ended up with Lucas Moura for Villa, but he cost me £43m over 48 months)
Never heard of Trishin, will look at him.
Pastore will cost £40m+ and is happy at PSG (since he's VC there)

Also, Mateo kovacic, Sergio Canales, Thiago (unless he just signed a new contract), Javi Martinez...

Player: Leandro Damiao
Team you are managing:Arsenal
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer:40m usd
Year: 2012 January
Other Info:playing 4-3-3 formation ,my striker is rvp,yaya sanogo,walcott park chu young

Player
: Edinson Cavani
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Napoli
Offer: 40m usd
Year: 2012 january
Other Info:playing 4-3-3 formation ,my striker is rvp,yaya sanogo,walcott park chu young
or should i buy both of them or .... ?any suggestion

Player: Leandro Damiao
Team you are managing:Arsenal
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer:40m usd
Year: 2012 January

Player
: Edinson Cavani
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Napoli
Offer: 40m usd
Year: 2012 january
or should i buy both of them or .... ?any suggestion

My opinion, too high, Cavani, no go, he was offered to me for 18M in my first season because he was unsettled.
Damiao is top quality but 40M for a striker of his quality, I would not pay a dime over 30M.

Carlos Tevez
Team Managing: West Ham
Team Selling: Manchester City
Fee: £6.75m over 48 months
Dont know how much wages will cost but it would be between £110k and £150k a week
I have Jay Rodriguez,Frazier Campbell on loan,Victor Aniechebe on loan and Fred Sears.Only Jay Rod and Frazier play.
Its 2nd season and I just got promoted and he will join at Christmas.Scouts say he is very interested and hes only 28.
I could possibly try and get him on a loan to buy(after giving victor back to everton)

or

Abel Hernandez
Team Managing: West Ham
Team Selling: Palermo
Fee: £8.75m over 48 months
I think I offered him something like £50k a week.

I think I should mention
Jay Rod has hit 7 in 11.
Frazier has banged in 13 in 15

Last edited:
Can anyone give me an answer asap.Im being pressed into making a decision on Hernandez so I cant continue until then.

Back