• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Carlos Tevez
Team Managing: West Ham
Team Selling: Manchester City
Fee: £6.75m over 48 months
Dont know how much wages will cost but it would be between £110k and £150k a week
I have Jay Rodriguez,Frazier Campbell on loan,Victor Aniechebe on loan and Fred Sears.Only Jay Rod and Frazier play.
Its 2nd season and I just got promoted and he will join at Christmas.Scouts say he is very interested and hes only 28.
I could possibly try and get him on a loan to buy(after giving victor back to everton)

or

Abel Hernandez
Team Managing: West Ham
Team Selling: Palermo
Fee: £8.75m over 48 months
I think I offered him something like £50k a week.

I think I should mention
Jay Rod has hit 7 in 11.
Frazier has banged in 13 in 15

For both, its a deal. but for trevez, he'll be like a ****** off man coming in to the team. idk about abel hernandez though, but i think he's a good striker.

Player: Bryan Ruiz
Team you are managing:
Arsenal
Team who are selling:
Fulham
Offer:
£9m
Year:
2013/2014
Other Info:
Fulham are offering him atm (ending season 12/13) and my season curmbled (dropped from 1st to 3rd :( )after di maria (who is on loan) got injured for 3 months and has been my assist man for most goals. and gervinho is gonna leave soon to. atm, my RW is only consisted of walcott and sometimes i put cavani in there too.

Player: Bryan Ruiz
Team you are managing:
Arsenal
Team who are selling:
Fulham
Offer:
£9m
Year:
2013/2014
Other Info:
Fulham are offering him atm (ending season 12/13) and my season curmbled (dropped from 1st to 3rd :( )after di maria (who is on loan) got injured for 3 months and has been my assist man for most goals. and gervinho is gonna leave soon to. atm, my RW is only consisted of walcott and sometimes i put cavani in there too.

TBH for 9m I'd take him anyday. Always seems to net goals and assists against me for Fulham.

TBH for 9m I'd take him anyday. Always seems to net goals and assists against me for Fulham.

well i could save money to sign di maria in full, but he doesn't seem interested in contract talks.

edit: ruiz will be my RW. got better stats than walcott, but only 2.5 stars. but can be 3 stars.

plus i also got hazard too. :)

Last edited:
well i could save money to sign di maria in full, but he doesn't seem interested in contract talks.

edit: ruiz will be my RW. got better stats than walcott, but only 2.5 stars. but can be 3 stars.

plus i also got hazard too. :)

Ruiz is a good player, in my save he never blooms because he plays in the wrong team :)

Player: Yann M'Vila
Team you are managing: Man UTD
Team who are selling: Stade Rennais
Offer: £25m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I sold two CM (one of them was a DM), Giggs is retiring end of season and I have two U18 MCs that are not ready for fulltime. I have Bertolacci, Hamsik, Anderson and Eriksen. I have another CM on loan. I have Jones but I need him as DC. I have also made an offer for Neymar but he will cost me 35M unless I wait for his interest since he is unsettled and wants to leave.

So, let's forget about M'Vila, his contract request is higher than Tevez was, totally unacceptable, Key Player with 130-250K salary...and now he is injured.

How about these? I have a budget of 50M remaining...
Alan Dzagoev 18M (work permit failed)
Javi Martinez, he will Probably cost 30M
Mateo Kovacic, he will Probably cost 25M
Lucas Moura, he will Probably cost 30M
Radja Nainggolan 15M
Andrea Poli 18M
Renato Augusto 20M
Jack Wilshere, have not made a bid yet
Jack Rodwell, have not made a bid yet
Cavani is transfer listed but he is not a central positional player...
Neymar is unsettled and wants to leave...

Last edited:
So, let's forget about M'Vila, his contract request is higher than Tevez was, totally unacceptable, Key Player with 130-250K salary...and now he is injured.

How about these? I have a budget of 50M remaining...
Alan Dzagoev 18M (work permit failed)
Javi Martinez, he will Probably cost 30M
Mateo Kovacic, he will Probably cost 25M
Lucas Moura, he will Probably cost 30M
Radja Nainggolan 15M
Andrea Poli 18M
Renato Augusto 20M
Jack Wilshere, have not made a bid yet
Jack Rodwell, have not made a bid yet
Cavani is transfer listed but he is not a central positional player...
Neymar is unsettled and wants to leave...

So are you looking for a creative player or a defensive minded player.

Im West Ham in January of my 2nd season.
Ive offered a contract to David Ospina whos out of contract at the end of the season.
Ive one problem I already have Begovic.
Both of them would be on Key Player status and high enough wages
Begovic on £30k and Ospina on £40k I think.
So should I sell Beogvic and get Ospina or should I stick with Begovic.
Begovic will have the advantege of being at the club for a season and being home grown but his performances have not been fantastic.Ive heard Ospina is supposed to be a real stand out keeper altho his performances of Nice this season have been roughly the same as Begovic.

Do you need a star player or just someone who can play the odd game to fill in for one of your star players.
Shinji Kagawa might not be a bad choice.

Starter and I have actually been looking at him as well, he is in my shortlist.
Now, transfer window is dead in one day...Nainggolan has accepted the contract, his stats look amazing and the scouts claim he has no flaws...

Then I have to unsettle them because I already tried bidding 20M+ for them and it was rejected.

You want someone to the wings or to the middle?
If it's the middle I'd suggest Eriksen from Ajax.

Can anyone help with the Ospina/Begovic deal its awaiting my confirmation

Can anyone help with the Ospina/Begovic deal its awaiting my confirmation

I'd sign Ospina.
And on selling Begovic. You may take a while, maybe 'til the next transfer window, if it's ok with your finances, tho.

I'd sign Ospina.
And on selling Begovic. You may take a while, maybe 'til the next transfer window, if it's ok with your finances, tho.
Well I am going to wait till Feb to offer him so he will be in the team until the end of the season.

Well I am going to wait till Feb to offer him so he will be in the team until the end of the season.

besides, you'll have to see how Ospina will perform as well.
anyway, in my save almost in 2018, Ospina has better stats and atributes than Begovic.

Back