The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
amazing bit of buisness spurs always buy my players when i need funds they bought my ki sung-yong at celtic for £12.25 million i was well happy with that because it meant i could buy aiden mcgeady to come back to celtic lol

Player: Etiene Capoue (4* DM but only 2* CM) he will play CM
Team you are managing:Newcastle
Team who are selling: Toulouse
Offer:£7mil
year:end of 2011/12
other info: cover for Tiote, worth risk playing CM wen only 2*?

Last edited:
Player - Neymar
Team Managing - Bayern Munich
Team Selling - Santos
Offer - €26.5m
Year - January 2015
Other Info - Got James Rodriguez, Eljero Elia, Robben and Ribery as my wingers. Got Toni Kroos and Thomas Muller as my AMC and got Gomez, Vagner Love and Carlos Fierro as my strikers. Should I sell one of Ribery or Robben?

Player - Neymar
Team Managing - Bayern Munich
Team Selling - Santos
Offer - €26.5m
Year - January 2015
Other Info - Got James Rodriguez, Eljero Elia, Robben and Ribery as my wingers. Got Toni Kroos and Thomas Muller as my AMC and got Gomez, Vagner Love and Carlos Fierro as my strikers. Should I sell one of Ribery or Robben?

I'd say deal and probably sell Ribery. Once he hits the 30s he loses his ability.

I might decide not to because he wants 215k per week, and huge bonuses like 6m agent fee and loyalty bonus. Also 2.1m for team of the year and match highest earner clause.

Player:Matthew Etherington
Team you are managing:Liverpool
Team who are selling:Stoke city
Offer:£7.5million
year:2011/12
other info:Ibrahim Affelay on loan for the bench and looking to offload Stewart Downing to sommeone
Deal or no Deal ? i think deal.

No deal, Etherington is not good enough for Liverpool. You can get Eriksen from Ajax for 7.5m if you unsettle him and he gets transfer listed.

Player - Fabio Coloccini
Team Managing - Newcastle
Team Buying -Any who are interested
Value - £5mil could offer around for £8mil
Year - January 2013
Other Info - In part of my main partnership, but has just turned 31 and is on £80k/week sound i offer him around?

Player - Fabio Coloccini
Team Managing - Newcastle
Team Buying -Any who are interested
Value - £5mil could offer around for £8mil
Year - January 2013
Other Info - In part of my main partnership, but has just turned 31 and is on £80k/week sound i offer him around?
Deal.On my save I ended up selling him to Fiorentina for free because he wouldn't accept contract termination.(I did it ecause he a 80k wages)

Player: Alex Song
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Man.City
Offer: £21m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I'm doing the Revolving door Callenge and my age limit is 28.Song is not 28 and has 4years left in him but it's good money...i play him as a CM and have the following players who an play at CM : Mikel Arteta,Aoran Ramsey,Jano,Francis Coquelin and Ilsinho(loan).Finally,I have to pay him £925k because of a Loyalty Bonus in is contract.

Player: J.Sokolik
Team You are managing: Leyton Orient
Team who are selling: Free agent:
offer: nothing
Year: 2013
Other Info: If you are a low league team and need a good and growing centre defender who can score from corners

Player: Joel Valencia
Team You are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Real Zaragoza
Offer: 6 million
Year: 2012
Other Info: N/A

Player: Joel Valencia
Team You are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Real Zaragoza
Offer: 6 million
Year: 2012
Other Info: N/A

Haven't you scouted him? He has 4.5 star potential on my save, you should bite their hand off.

Player Markus Meier
Team you are managing Manchester United
Team who are selling Stuttgart
Offer 8.9 million
Year 2012
Other info: I have attached a screenshot of him
View attachment 237027

Player: Alex Song
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Man.City
Offer: £21m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I'm doing the Revolving door Callenge and my age limit is 28.Song is not 28 and has 4years left in him but it's good money...i play him as a CM and have the following players who an play at CM : Mikel Arteta,Aoran Ramsey,Jano,Francis Coquelin and Ilsinho(loan).Finally,I have to pay him £925k because of a Loyalty Bonus in is contract.

I would say no deal. You don't really get more players better than him without ridiculous prices. 4 years is plenty and you can always sell him when he's about 27. Another bonus is Song rarely asks for huge wages.

Player Markus Meier
Team you are managing Manchester United
Team who are selling Stuttgart
Offer 8.9 million
Year 2012
Other info: I have attached a screenshot of him
View attachment 237027

I was thinking deal the second I saw 18 finishing ,
I'd say deal definitely! Brilliant Regan and it first.season and you get a regen like that!

Back