The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player : Jan Vertonghen/ Ryan Shawcross
Team you are managing : Everton
Team who are selling : Ajax/ Stoke
offer: [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]£11mil(2.5mil initial fee then 8.5mil over 48 months)[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]year 2012-2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

i still had Jagielka, Heitinga n try to sell Distin and Yobo. Dier goes back to Sporting CP after loan finished also had some promising CB on Duffy and Mustafi.

[/FONT]Player : Yaya Sanogo
Team who are selling : Auxerre
offer: [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]£2.5mil[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]year 2012-2013[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
i already had Erick Torres, Carlos Fierro, Nikica Jelavic, Siem De Jong, Anichebe, and Vellios. maybe i'll try to offload some of it now and then.
[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

Player : Jan Vertonghen/ Ryan Shawcross
Team who are selling : Ajax/ Stoke
offer: £11mil(2.5mil initial fee then 8.5mil over 48 months)
year 2012-2013

i still had Jagielka, Heitinga n try to sell Distin and Yobo. Dier goes back to Sporting CP after loan finished also had some promising CB on Duffy and Mustafi.

Player : Yaya Sanogo
Team who are selling : Auxerre
offer: £2.5mil
year 2012-2013

i already had Erick Torres, Carlos Fierro, Nikica Jelavic, Siem De Jong, Anichebe, and Vellios. maybe i'll try to offload some of it now and then.

Deal for both.

Player: Maicon
Team you are managing/ buying: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Inter
Offer: £16.9 million
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I already have rafael and sime vrsaljko.

Player: Maicon
Team you are managing/ buying: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Inter
Offer: £16.9 million
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: I already have rafael and sime vrsaljko.

NO DEAL! Play Rafael and Vrsaljko to let them develop properly. Otherwise, it is actually a good deal.

Maicon is on a high wage, 125k ! But im so tempted to bring him to Man U. :/ 125k to much?

Don't use your money on his wages, when you have two young players that will be just as good. To justify his wages, you would have to play him a lot, thus hindering the development of Rafael and Vrsaljko.

Don't use your money on his wages, when you have two young players that will be just as good. To justify his wages, you would have to play him a lot, thus hindering the development of Rafael and Vrsaljko.

Thanks for the advise. I won't sign him! :)

Player: Höwedes/ Pepe
Team you are managing/ selling: Real Madrid
Team who are buying: Bayern M / Man City
Offer: €19 million / €8 million
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I bought Hummels at the beginning of the season and Papadopoulus is coming at the end of the season.
next to that, I still have Varane and 3 regens.

Player: Höwedes/ Pepe
Team you are managing/ selling: Real Madrid
Team who are buying: Bayern M / Man City
Offer: €19 million / €8 million
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I bought Hummels at the beginning of the season and Papadopoulus is coming at the end of the season.
next to that, I still have Varane and 3 regens.

i'd say deal for pepe but no deal for howedes. having too many players for the same position would probably be unhappy. adding papadopoulos will do :)

I'd say sell both, you'll have Papadopoulos, and Varane who is a beast. And if you have 3 regens, that's enough!

Player: Ganso
Team Managing : Juventus
year: 2011
offer: 25.5m its already been accepted
He just came back from a 3month injury so there was probably a knockdown on his price..should i get him or are there better alternatives? im scared cuz he seems quite injury prone

Player: Antonio valencie
Team Managing : Manchester united
buying team:Zenit
offer:14.25m
8.25m upfront
6m over 6 months
he wont be in my starting line up anyway so im thinking its a good way to help towards sorting my finances out.

Player: Ganso
Team Managing : Juventus
offer: 25.5m its already been accepted
He just came back from a 3month injury so there was probably a knockdown on his price..should i get him or are there better alternatives? im scared cuz he seems quite injury prone

Player: Antonio valencie
Team Managing : Manchester united
buying team:Zenit
offer:14.25m
8.25m upfront
6m over 6 months
he wont be in my starting line up anyway so im thinking its a good way to help towards sorting my finances out.

deal for both.

I'd say deal for Ganso, but no deal for Valencia. Why would you want to sell him?:O One of the best right-wingers in the game! Assist machine:)

Player: Corchia / Lichsteiner
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying: Manchester United
Offer: 28 million euros/33 million euros
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: I'm in between those two players. Rafael is truly great but his stamina sucks and it'll take time before he gets at least 14 to "survive" a full match. Corchia is young but I don't know if he's reliable as Lichesteiner, one player that I've tested and is truly a rock, plays dirty sometimes, but a rock solid lad.

Player: Corchia / Lichsteiner
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying: Manchester United
Offer: 28 million euros/33 million euros
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: I'm in between those two players. Rafael is truly great but his stamina sucks and it'll take time before he gets at least 14 to "survive" a full match. Corchia is young but I don't know if he's reliable as Lichesteiner, one player that I've tested and is truly a rock, plays dirty sometimes, but a rock solid lad.
How can you be buying somebody who plays for your own club?Anyway lichtensteiner is better than corchia

Player: Stefan Jovetic
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 12,75 M Pounds
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Need someone better than Carroll to partner Suarez

Player: Kaka
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: R. Madrid
Offer: 3,9 M Pounds
Year: 2012/13

THANK YOU ALL :)