Player: Benedikt Höwedes
Team you are managing: Schalke 04
Team you are selling: Schalke 04
Offer 33M€ from Barcelona
Year: Winter 2012/2013
Other Info: My best CB and captain of the team. I have Papadopoulos, but no one else comes close to Benni in terms of quality, and there's not really anyone on the market who has this level.

Player: Benedikt Höwedes
Team you are managing: Schalke 04
Team you are selling: Schalke 04
Offer 33M€ from Barcelona
Year: Winter 2012/2013
Other Info: My best CB and captain of the team. I have Papadopoulos, but no one else comes close to Benni in terms of quality, and there's not really anyone on the market who has this level.

For sure, take it and run. That's a massive amount and you can get Munoz from Palermo for below 15mil and he's got a very similar potential and current ability.

Player: Branislav Rehak
Team you are managing: FC Nitra (Slovak First Division)
Team who are buying/selling: Olympiakos
Offer: £1,6m
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: I know its a small transfer but im playing a small club and this guy was able to play in my starting 11 when he was 16! Hes been huge for me, did well in Champions League too. Hes hot prospect for me and future National for sure, but i dont know if i should let him go. Any advice? Love this guy, but dont wanna waste his potential. Also, i dont know if ill be able to bring a player of similar/higher calibre. (reputation might be an issue)

View attachment 204955

Last edited:
Player:Fabio
Team you are managing:Man Utd
Team who are selling:
Man Utd
Offer:
£9mil (AC Milan)
Year:
2012/2013
Other Info:
Iv'e got Gabriel Araujo and ive got a Regen who came up through my youth system What could be used as backup for Evra

Here's a SS
View attachment 204974View attachment 204975

Was 1 week off transfer deadline day so I ask Milan for £16mil and they came back with the offer of £14.25mil so i Accepted.. Now ill concentrate on introducing Lee into the 1st team:)
View attachment 205019

Last edited:
Player: Fábio
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: £15m,
£5m up front, £10m over 18 months, 10 % of profit.
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Got Coentrão playing left back also, but got no backup if Fábio leaves

Player: Fábio
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: £15m,
£5m up front, £10m over 18 months, 10 % of profit.
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Got Coentrão playing left back also, but got no backup if Fábio leaves

I accepted Milans offer mate of £14.25mil and ive only evra left but ive some good young talent which now ive cleared the way for him to develope and hopefully take over from evra next season..

Player: Leighton Baines
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying/selling:
Tottenham
Offer:
£15m + Giovanni Dos Santos, (£2m up front, £13m over 30 months)
Year:
Other Info:
I like to play with inside forwards and with no quality at right wing, Dos Santos would possibly add much to the team. In addition, my transfer budget is only 2 million and with this sale I'd have lots of cash to build the squad and buy a new LB.

yeah but you will only get 2million upfront. NO deal unless they give more money u front

Last edited:
Player: Leighton Baines
Team you are managing: Everton
Team who are buying/selling:
Tottenham
Offer:
£15m + Giovanni Dos Santos, (£2m up front, £13m over 30 months)
Year:
Other Info:
I like to play with inside forwards and with no quality at right wing, Dos Santos would possibly add much to the team. In addition, my transfer budget is only 2 million and with this sale I'd have lots of cash to build the squad and buy a new LB.

deal. replace him with abdel el kaoutari, cheik m bengue, martin olsson, olexy gai (spelling, ukrainian guy), vegard forren

heres one gd player for the fututre, plays for utd and atm hes on loan a scunthorpe, hes northen irish, centre midfield but u can play right mid aswell, his best role is deep lying playmaker, ideal freekick and corner taker, gets atleast 10 goals and about 20+ assists per season, and u can get him for free (is hes released by utd in the second season) its Oliver Norwood if u havent guessed

heres one gd player for the fututre, plays for utd and atm hes on loan a scunthorpe, hes northen irish, centre midfield but u can play right mid aswell, his best role is deep lying playmaker, ideal freekick and corner taker, gets atleast 10 goals and about 20+ assists per season, and u can get him for free (is hes released by utd in the second season) its Oliver Norwood if u havent guessed
what are you on about mate? this is completely the wrong place for anything like that :) lol

Player-Javi Martinez
Managing- Liverpool
Selling- Bilbao
Price-£32mil (£90k a week)
Year- Start of 3rd season
Info- In need of a central midfielder as Gerrard is constantly injured, have sold Aquilani and may possibly sell Adam, so def in need of a quality midfielder

Also

Carlos Tevez
For Liverpool
Man City selling
£11.25
3rd season
Info- Have Suarez, Cavani, Niang and Carroll. Tevez will give more quality, but is wanting 140k a week wages, is that too much?

Last edited:
Player-Javi Martinez
Managing- Liverpool
Selling- Bilbao
Price-£32mil (£90k a week)
Year- Start of 3rd season
Info- In need of a central midfielder as Gerrard is constantly injured, have sold Aquilani and may possibly sell Adam, so def in need of a quality midfielder

Also

Carlos Tevez
For Liverpool
Man City selling
£11.25
3rd season
Info- Have Suarez, Cavani, Niang and Carroll. Tevez will give more quality, but is wanting 140k a week wages, is that too much?

No deal to both, forget tevez and loook for a quality regen to nurture and for Javi he's great but 32 is alot... try bring it down to more along the lines of 20-25 at max.

Player: Adam Johnson
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: £5mil (12 months - 0 upfront) Trasfer Listed player
Year: 2011/12 (January window) but I want he join end of the season.
Other Info: I need another Right Winger left footed for 2nd choice. My 1st choice now Sidney Sam
(Bayer_04_Leverkusen). Great Right Winger left footed. I buy start season for £8.75mil (12months - 0 upfront).

Player: Sidney Sam
Team who are selling:
Bayer_04_Leverkusen
Offer: £8.75mil (12 months - 0 upfront)
Year: 2011/12 (July window)
Other Info: Great Winger. I love him... I play him Inside Foward (right wing) and gervinho Inside Foward (left wing).

Player: Marko Marin
Team who are selling: Werder Bremen

Offer: £12.5mil (12 months - 0 upfront)
Year: 2011/12 (january window)
Other Info: I think Great Winger. But still not perform. 7 games without goals. 3 Assist. Need give him time.

Player: Marvin Martin
Team who are selling: FC_Sochaux

Offer: £15mil (12 months - 0 upfront)
Year: 2011/12 (january window) but I need him end of the season. I want sell arteta 1st end of the season.
Other Info: I want to try him. Don't know about her performance. Now I used ramsey with Fabian Delph (
£7.5mil) and Arteta with Miguel Veloso (£9mil) at Center.

Player: Adam Johnson
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: £5mil (12 months - 0 upfront) Trasfer Listed player
Year: 2011/12 (January window) but I want he join end of the season.
Other Info: I need another Right Winger left footed for 2nd choice. My 1st choice now Sidney Sam
(Bayer_04_Leverkusen). Great Right Winger left footed. I buy start season for £8.75mil (12months - 0 upfront).

Player: Sidney Sam
Team who are selling:
Bayer_04_Leverkusen
Offer: £8.75mil (12 months - 0 upfront)
Year: 2011/12 (July window)
Other Info: Great Winger. I love him... I play him Inside Foward (right wing) and gervinho Inside Foward (left wing).

Player: Marko Marin
Team who are selling: Werder Bremen

Offer: £12.5mil (12 months - 0 upfront)
Year: 2011/12 (january window)
Other Info: I think Great Winger. But still not perform. 7 games without goals. 3 Assist. Need give him time.

Player: Marvin Martin
Team who are selling: FC_Sochaux

Offer: £15mil (12 months - 0 upfront)
Year: 2011/12 (january window) but I need him end of the season. I want sell arteta 1st end of the season.
Other Info: I want to try him. Don't know about her performance. Now I used ramsey with Fabian Delph (
£7.5mil) and Arteta with Miguel Veloso (£9mil) at Center.

deal for johnson, no deal for the rest.

Player: Nani
Team you are managing: ManU
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: €26M
Year: 2011/12 January
Other info: Should I sell him and buy another winger to replace him? Because I think I can get better one for that money..

Player: Nani
Team you are managing: ManU
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: €26M
Year: 2011/12 January
Other info: Should I sell him and buy another winger to replace him? Because I think I can get better one for that money..

for me it's a deal.

Player: Mats Hummels
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £5.25M uppfront and 26.5M over 36 months
Other Info: The bid came as a shock. Don't know if I should sell him. I have many young talented centrebacks I could use.

Player: Mats Hummels
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £5.25M uppfront and 26.5M over 36 months
Other Info: The bid came as a shock. Don't know if I should sell him. I have many young talented centrebacks I could use.

30m+ is a lot. i'd say deal and get mamadou sakho, benedikt howedes, abdel el kaoutari, guilhermo burdisso, ryan shawcross