Player: K. Papadopolous
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are selling: Schalke
value: 6.5M pounds
Offer: 35M pounds
Year: 2011/2012 January

IMO deal. Will be one of the best CB-s in the game. Lot of money, but worth it.

Seriously? Try getting it down to £25m. That's what I got him for, and is the best CB in the game.

no deal. i'd rather try for hummels, subotic, salvatore bocchetti (spelling), mamadou sakho. they should cost less. :)

Seriously? Try getting it down to £25m. That's what I got him for, and is the best CB in the game.

GOt him for 9 in second season for Mnachester United....actually a bit disapointed...then again....comparing him to smalling and jones lol!

Player: Luisao
Team you are managing: Benfica
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Value: 4.1M pounds
Offer: 1,6 M + 6,5M over 30 months
Year: 2012 January

Player: Luisao
Team you are managing: Benfica
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Value: 4.1M pounds
Offer: 1,6 M + 6,5M over 30 months
Year: 2012 January

deal. this will probably be the last time you will get so much for him.

Player - Rafael Van Der Vaart
Selling Team - Tottenham (me)
Team Buying - Man U
Price - £20Mill
Year - July 2011
Other Info - Just started with Tottenham, not sure how good he gets. Also need a possible replacement if selling or could play Pienaar or Modric behind the striker and buy someone like Badelj to play cm with Sandro

Player - Angel Di Maria
Selling Team- Real Madrid
Buying Team - Tottenham (me)
Price - 18,5 M€ (it should be something like £15,5M)
Year - July 2012
Other Info - The first year went great, I'm looking for a super-sub in the AML position, Bale tends to get injured a lot last season, and I've sold Krancjar and Pienaar. I've also made an offer for Kagawa (Dortmund) for 11M € (£9,5M), both are accepted, wich one should I sign? I can afford Di Maria, he is a brilliant player on the left wing, I do have the money and I'm about 300k€/wk below the salary cap. On the other hand, he is about twice more expensive than Kagawa and it would be a shame to leave him on the bench however I don't know how Kagawa plays as AML.
I heavily rotates my squad, he should made without injuries, 25 appearence in the starting eleven and an other 20 as sub.

Last edited:
Deal. Who is your AMR? If Lennon, Di María should be instead of him :)

Player: Gylfi Sigurðsson
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are selling: Man Utd
Offer: 19m
Year: Jan 2015
Other Info: I have Douglas Costa and Modric but Modric is ageing and has never really performed in the AMC role, I just bought Douglas Costa and he is great, he is not that consistant. although. I am trying to cut expenses and not buy anyone over 10m but Gylfi Sig is my idol so really dont know what do. Any advice?

Last edited:
Player: Gylfi Sigurðsson
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are selling: Man Utd
Offer: 19m
Year: Jan 2015
Other Info: I have Douglas Costa and Modric but Modric is ageing and has never really performed in the AMC role, I just bought Douglas Costa and he is great, he is not that consistant. although. I am trying to cut expenses and not buy anyone over 10m but Gylfi Sig is my idol so really dont know what do. Any advice?

Gylfi will net you goals like there's no tomorrow from AMC.... but I'd still try to get the price down to ~£15m

Gylfi will net you goals like there's no tomorrow from AMC.... but I'd still try to get the price down to ~£15m
Yeah i tried to lower the price but they didnt go for it, probably because Barca and Real Madrid also placed a bid, I canceled the deal tho, mainly beacause Douglas Costa just got a hat-trick against Chelsea !

Player: Omer Aydemir(regen)
Team you are managing: Hajduk Split
Team who are buying/selling: Free Transfer
Offer: 0
Year: September 2014
Other Info: I have a pretty good squad of strikers but this one can become really good
Here's the ss:

View attachment 207794

There is only one problem with him... He's a regen and he has 102 CA and 126 PA which puts me off for signing him... I wouldn't post his CA/PA unless it's a regen and it's ridiculous for such stats!

Player: Domenico Criscito
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £41.5m
Year: January 2016
Other Info: I only have Jack Robinson, and a regen to cover for him. Both been doing excellent though.