Haha, the more the better ;) (Y)

I have never used a 4-3-3 formation like that, but as I said, I always use Walcott as a striker. And RvP??!!! *Booooooo* :p

Lol, yeah, yeah, I know. But man, I've loved RvP for so long, it's hard to hate him on the game. xD
Besides, he scored 5 goals on Man City. I'm more than happy about that. :D

So, should I sell Theo, or not? :eek:

Lol, yeah, yeah, I know. But man, I've loved RvP for so long, it's hard to hate him on the game. xD
Besides, he scored 5 goals on Man City. I'm more than happy about that. :D

So, should I sell Theo, or not? :eek:

It's a difficult one. I personally think that if you are only going to play him as a winger, sell him! Otherwise play him as a striker :)

Bought 25 year old belhanda for 30 million with 50 mill buy back price (USD). Good deal or i get robbed?

Bought 25 year old belhanda for 30 million with 50 mill buy back price (USD). Good deal or i get robbed?

Hard to say because don't know what he is like on your game. At the start of the game he definitely isn't worth £30m, but he could be worth that in your save...

Also, in my opinion you should never let them have a buy-out price for less than double what you have paid (In your instance £60m) but as I said that's just what I think.

Im not worried about buy back. Ive got multiple wonderkid AMCs if montpellier buys back.. Belhanda is a 3 year plan to tutor, increase shirt sales , and increase creativity. Im RC Strasbourgh so im not really an established club.

Player: Mattia Destro
Team you are managing: Fulham
Team who are selling: Roma
Offer: € 3.7M
Year: 2014
Other Info: Berbatov is getting old, 33 years old, and Chamahk just turned 30. I am playing with 3 strikers, 2 target players and 1 poacher. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Yaya Sanogo are my poacher and my target players are Berba, Chamahk, Fierros and Bryan Ruiz. But I am going to sell Bryan because he get easily injured and not so well performance. My scouts reports say that Destro will be one of the best strikers in Premier League and he got good stats, only 22 years old. Scored 8 goals in 10 games in Roma.

Player: Mattia Destro
Team you are managing: Fulham
Team who are selling: Roma
Offer: € 3.7M
Year: 2014
Other Info: Berbatov is getting old, 33 years old, and Chamahk just turned 30. I am playing with 3 strikers, 2 target players and 1 poacher. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Yaya Sanogo are my poacher and my target players are Berba, Chamahk, Fierros and Bryan Ruiz. But I am going to sell Bryan because he get easily injured and not so well performance. My scouts reports say that Destro will be one of the best strikers in Premier League and he got good stats, only 22 years old. Scored 8 goals in 10 games in Roma.

Deal!! He is well good for Roma on my game (I am Arsenal), I tried to buy him but he turned me down because he wanted to stay at Roma (even though I had won the Prem) so he must be quite loyal...

Anyway, £3.7m is a bargain for him. My scout with 20 judging ability and 20 judging potential says he is as good as Huntelaar and has potential to be better than Llorente!

Deal!! He is well good for Roma on my game (I am Arsenal), I tried to buy him but he turned me down because he wanted to stay at Roma (even though I had won the Prem) so he must be quite loyal...

Anyway, £3.7m is a bargain for him. My scout with 20 judging ability and 20 judging potential says he is as good as Huntelaar and has potential to be better than Llorente!
Bought him! ;) I hope he will do good because I qualified for champions league!

Thanks for the answer!

Managing: Manchester United
Selling: Barcalona
Player: Messi
Price: 25 million
Messi is 30 years old but rooney has just been sold for 18 million to Real Madrid or do you spend the cash on Neymar for double the price of Messi so 50 million.

Managing: Manchester United
Selling: Barcalona
Player: Messi
Price: 25 million
Messi is 30 years old but rooney has just been sold for 18 million to Real Madrid or do you spend the cash on Neymar for double the price of Messi so 50 million.

DEAL. Messi is still superb at that age, 25 million is a bargain for him, and you will get a lot in shirt sales and the fans will love you. on the other hand, if you're trying to build a sustainable team and play far into the future, get Neymar who is younger, almost as good, and will also excite the fans.

Player: Bacary Sagna
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: *sigh* Man-freaking-chester City
Offer: € 35M
Year: 2012-2013
Other Info: Well, it's the summer of my 2012-2013 season, and, of course, no transfer window is ever freaking complete without god-**** Man City offering a retarded amount of cash for one of my players. For some reason this season, they decided that it wouldn't be enough to declare interest in Walcott, Gervinho, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Ramsey, AND freaking Wilshere. Now they do THIS. But yeah, I already have Vrsaljko, who's already proven to be a more than adequate replacement. After Sagna got injured for 2 months, Vrsaljko pretty much took that spot. I've even nicknamed that crazy kid "The Croatian Crag." Jenkinson also proved to be a great backup for the Crag, so I'm left wondering if I should accept and spend the money elsewhere, like Lewandowski (whom I can get for about 15 mil).

Other Info: Well, it's the summer of my 2012-2013 season, and, of course, no transfer window is ever freaking complete without god-**** Man City offering a retarded amount of cash for one of my players. For some reason this season, they decided that it wouldn't be enough to declare interest in Walcott, Gervinho, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Ramsey, AND freaking Wilshere. Now they do THIS. But yeah, I already have Vrsaljko, who's already proven to be a more than adequate replacement. After Sagna got injured for 2 months, Vrsaljko pretty much took that spot. I've even nicknamed that crazy kid "The Croatian Crag." Jenkinson also proved to be a great backup for the Crag, so I'm left wondering if I should accept and spend the money elsewhere, like Lewandowski (whom I can get for about 15 mil).

Deal, buy Sebastian Corchia or Srna and buy Marek Hamsik or Yann M'Vila

Deal, buy Sebastian Corchia or Srna and buy Marek Hamsik or Yann M'Vila
For a RB buy a young Brazilian called Romario. Can't recommend him high enough, best RB I've had and provided he hasnt moved to Europe should be really cheap

1st Case !
Managing:
AS Roma
Selling: PSG, United, Arsenal, Spurs, n The Richiest Man City !! LoL
Player: StekelenburgSession : 2012 Summer
Price:
23,5 mil Pounds
absolutely i will accepted this Offer... but im confused to find his replacement :mad: (now, im still rely on Gianluca Curci)
- Emiliano Viviano 10 mil
- Sergio Romero 12 mil
- Ron-Robert Zieler 16 mil ... who's the best option ??

2nd Case !
Managing: AS Roma
Selling: Arsenal
Player: Milan BadeljSession : 2012 Summer
Price:
21,5 m Pounds
Im Surprised with this Offer... Gunners Have Wilshere n Ramsey, isnt it !? however this is Good news for me ^^
at this moment i have 90 mil Pounds after i sold five players...
i wanna sign some best players !! whats ur suggestion guys ?? (A)

1st Case !
Managing:
AS Roma
Selling: PSG, United, Arsenal, Spurs, n The Richiest Man City !! LoL
Player: StekelenburgSession : 2012 Summer
Price:
23,5 mil Pounds
absolutely i will accepted this Offer... but im confused to find his replacement :mad: (now, im still rely on Gianluca Curci)
- Emiliano Viviano 10 mil
- Sergio Romero 12 mil
- Ron-Robert Zieler 16 mil ... who's the best option ??

2nd Case !
Managing: AS Roma
Selling: Arsenal
Player: Milan BadeljSession : 2012 Summer
Price:
21,5 m Pounds
Im Surprised with this Offer... Gunners Have Wilshere n Ramsey, isnt it !? however this is Good news for me ^^
at this moment i have 90 mil Pounds after i sold five players...
i wanna sign some best players !! whats ur suggestion guys ?? (A)

Case 1: Sell and buy Romero/Ruffier/Mandanda/Consigli

Case 2: Sell and buy M'Vila/Romulo/Naingollan/Fellaini/Kara/Moutinho/Bender/Gundogan

Case 1: Sell and buy Romero/Ruffier/Mandanda/Consigli

Case 2: Sell and buy M'Vila/Romulo/Naingollan/Fellaini/Kara/Moutinho/Bender/Gundogan

case 1 : how about marc-andre terstegen mate ?? he's younger...

case 2 : well... u missed Sandro from Spurs, he's also great as DMF ...

honestly, i reallly want to sign Wilshere n Ganso...
but, i think wilshere doesnt want to move to AS Roma now
n then, is there anyone can sign Ganso before ?? Santos wants 70m pounds for him !!!! :mad:

Player: Brede Hangeland
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying: Valencia
Offer: £4.8m
Year: January 2014
Other Info: Hangeland is 32 now, and just came back from a 6 week injury break. I've got a regen good enough to take his place, but Hangeland is my captain, and best defender. Do or don't?

Player: Brede Hangeland
Team you are managing: West Ham
Team who are buying: Valencia
Offer: £4.8m
Year: January 2014
Other Info: Hangeland is 32 now, and just came back from a 6 week injury break. I've got a regen good enough to take his place, but Hangeland is my captain, and best defender. Do or don't?

£4.8m isn't alot, but if you have a better player anyway, especially as he has been injured, then sell him and with the extra wages you could sign a young, cheaper backup...

Player: Andrea Poli
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are buying/selling: Sampdoria
Offer: £11 m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info I am trying to think of a replacement/substitute for Pirlo and the first name that came into my head was Andrea Poli. My question is if he could fill the same role as Pirlo ( DLP with creative freedom). I know there are others, perhaps better but maybe i am a bit naive but i want too keep it an Italian team ;)
Best regards :D