Player: Javier Mascherano
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £18.75m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: So, I have M'Vila who's amazing and can play as a DLP, I've bought Radosevic as backup. Also, Fletcher is an excellent BWM. I have Vidic, Jones, Smalling, Evans and Ferdinand (transfer listed), and I've bought Uros Cosic (doesn't have a work permit so I've sent him on loan to Club Brugge) as a long term Rio or Vidic replacement. So, I'm thinking, if I sell Rio, Mascherano can play as center back if needed and he'd be and excellent tutor for Radosevic. Thoughts? Too many DM's? Who to sell? Who to keep?

I'd get him. Best defensive player of the game, and with awesome mental stats as well. Great tutor with "Always stays back" PPM, which can't be taught.

Player: Fernando Llorente
Team You are managing:Man utd
Team who are selling: Alth Bilbao
Offer: Free transfer
Year 2012/2013

A pretty controversial player, he performs astoundishingly for some and not so well for others. Works better as a Target Man or a Deeplying forward. Get him, try him, and sell him if he doesn't perform as well as he should for you.

Player: Yaya Sanogo
Team you are managing: Reading
Team selling: Reading
Offer: $37M
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Year: January 2015
Other info: Other forwards I have -
Diego Forlan (reserves retiring soon)
Cristiano Ronaldo (for the wing)
Daniel Sturridge (wing)
Neymar(left inside forward)
Giovinco (backup for neymar)
Marco Marin
Thiago
Gareth Bale
Rafinha

Strikers
Carlos Tevez
Erick Torres
Alberto Paloschi

Lets just say the first year I made it into the prem I got a new owner who has money everywhere :)

Player: Yaya Sanogo
Team you are managing: Reading
Team selling: Reading
Offer: $37M
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Year: January 2015
Other info: Other forwards I have -
Diego Forlan (reserves retiring soon)
Cristiano Ronaldo (for the wing)
Daniel Sturridge (wing)
Neymar(left inside forward)
Giovinco (backup for neymar)
Marco Marin
Thiago
Gareth Bale
Rafinha

Strikers
Carlos Tevez
Erick Torres
Alberto Paloschi

Lets just say the first year I made it into the prem I got a new owner who has money everywhere :)

Sell him and just find a good regen!!!

Player: Rodrigo (Spanish) He started at SLB (Portugal) So you know which player I am on about.
Team Managing: Shakthar
Team Buying: Inter
Offer: £18.25, think I am going to try and get Inter to reach at least 22/23 million if I'm lucky.
Year: Jan 2015
Other: I got plentiful of regens that can take his place but Rodrigo is on fire and he is only 23 years old and my main is Douglas Costa who is only 24 years old. He is a very fast, pacey runner! Shall I keep him and watch him develop, but he won't develop much after 24 years old will he? Any suggestions? Shall I sell him? But I've got loads of transfer budget so I am not worried.
View attachment 277832

Last edited:
Player: Rodrigo (Spanish) He started at SLB (Portugal) So you know which player I am on about.
Team Managing: Shakthar
Team Buying: Inter
Offer: £18.25, think I am going to try and get Inter to reach at least 22/23 million if I'm lucky.
Year: Jan 2015
Other: I got plentiful of regens that can take his place but Rodrigo is on fire and he is only 23 years old and my main is Douglas Costa who is only 24 years old. He is a very fast, pacey runner! Shall I keep him and watch him develop, but he won't develop much after 24 years old will he? Any suggestions? Shall I sell him? But I've got loads of transfer budget so I am not worried.
View attachment 277832

I would sell him and get in someone better like Leandro Damiao or Niang or Fierro or Jovetic even. And then of course you can also give game time to your regens so that they develop fully. so DEAL.

Player:patric evra
Team you are managing: mufc
Team who are buying/psg
Offer: £5m
Year: 2015/16
Other Info:

Player:patric evra
Team you are managing: mufc
Team who are buying/psg
Offer: £5m
Year: 2015/16
Other Info:

Sell him, he's getting old. You should start getting regens, Sam.

So deal for me

Player: Junior Hoilett
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team buying: Man City
Offer: £24 upfront
Year: Jun 2014
Other info: Cost me 2m and was really only an rotation option for lennon and hazard, and Wilshere has just come onto the market for 13.5 from wolves, so a quick swap??

Player: Junior Hoilett
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team buying: Man City
Offer: £24 upfront
Year: Jun 2014
Other info: Cost me 2m and was really only an rotation option for lennon and hazard, and Wilshere has just come onto the market for 13.5 from wolves, so a quick swap??

Wether you sell him or not, you HAVE to buy Wilshere for 13.5m!! Complete bargain!! And by the sound of it, if you use him just as a rotation option/on the bench, you don't really need a £24m bench player do you? So DEAL to both!!

Wether you sell him or not, you HAVE to buy Wilshere for 13.5m!! Complete bargain!! And by the sound of it, if you use him just as a rotation option/on the bench, you don't really need a £24m bench player do you? So DEAL to both!![/B][/B][/B]

Totally agree - just GET WILSHIRE! FM legend

Player: Mats Hummels/Chiellini
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Dortmund/Juventus
Offer: £30m -ish
Other Info: I already have Vermaelen/Mert/Kos/Djourou, but I have told Djourou I am going to sell him, and AC Milan have made a bid of £10m for Koscielny... So should I sell Kos and buy Hummels or Chiellini?
And which one?

Player:Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Team who are buying: Man Utd
Offer: £20m
Other Info: He hasn't played much for me, but was going to this season, however, United enquired about him and I said I wanted £20m for him, and now they have offered that!
If you think I should sell him, what other good R/LM are there? (More Short-Term than Long!!)

Player: Mats Hummels/Chiellini
Team who are selling: Dortmund/Juventus
Offer: £30m -ish
Other Info: I already have Vermaelen/Mert/Kos/Djourou, but I have told Djourou I am going to sell him, and AC Milan have made a bid of £10m for Koscielny... So should I sell Kos and buy Hummels or Chiellini?
And which one?

Player:Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Team who are buying: Man Utd
Offer: £20m
Other Info: He hasn't played much for me, but was going to this season, however, United enquired about him and I said I wanted £20m for him, and now they have offered that!
If you think I should sell him, what other good R/LM are there? (More Short-Term than Long!!)

no deal for hummels/chiellini. i'd keep koscielny as 10m is pretty low for him. 30m for those 2 is too much tbh and you might want to look out for regens instead. also, no deal for chamberlain

Player: Jonjo Shelvey
Team you are managing: Fulham
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer: €5M
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Liverpool doesn't let him play any game so he wants to leave. Should I buy him or not? Is he going to be a superb or not?

Last edited:
Player: Jonjo Shelvey
Team you are managing: Fulham
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer: €50M
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Liverpool doesn't let him play any game so he wants to leave. Should I buy him or not? Is he going to be a superb or not?

Definetly NO DEAL!!! £50m is WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much!!!! Could get Wilshere and still have 20m left for that!!