The Empire Championship - Applications and Updates *W.I.P*

Team Name: Cape Town Cobras
City: Cape Town
Stadium: New : The Cape Stadium
Colours: Yellow, Green
Manager (Pref of nationality of City): Quinton Fortune
Icon Players (Max 3): Pienaar, Mokoena, McCarthy

Last edited:
Are the other leagues going to run with this? And if so will there be like a Champions League type of thing or a FA Cup thingy between the 2 divisions?

Are the other leagues going to run with this? And if so will there be like a Champions League type of thing or a FA Cup thingy between the 2 divisions?

i think there will be. if you see post #4, mkempdillon said he's putting the teams in gibraltar.

Qatar quakers
Stadium- 150,000 seater named Quaker stadium
Manager- pep guardiola (played for a qatari team once)

i think there will be. if you see post #4, mkempdillon said he's putting the teams in gibraltar.

This. Replacing Gibraltars current league system with the Empire Division. There will also be an FA cup as well. Winner gets Europa.

Been putting this all together. As you can see on 2nd page there were already 3 teams from Scotland, so keeping your ideas, I've put this team as the Nova Scotia Eagles. Keeping the Scots theme but by adding them as a second Canadian club. Stadium shall be 70,000 but same name. I've also boosted the rating of the city it is based in (called Halifax) to be much more attractive to players.
can u take the nova part out the name plz

Name: New York Nailers
City: New York
Stadium: New: New York Stadium 85k seats
Colours: Red, White, Blue
Manager: Don't mine. Any US manager not already chosen
Icon Players: (if these are chosen, then pick the best CA players from USA) Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Luis Suarez (for the fans. :) )

Last edited:
It's coming together, lost about 3 hours of work last night which was annoying. Tried editing as much as possible, from cities to nations to try and ensure it becomes a high quality league within a few years. Along these lines I'm not too sure what I should do about the co-efficient, people will want the chance of CL straight away so I'm thinking maybe 5th highest for a 2/3 places

Last edited:
Maybe in the top 10 so we get at least 1 team guaranteed for CL group stages.

Team Name: Tortola Titani
City: Tortola
Stadium: The Virgin Field
Colours: Green first team kit, gold away kit.
Manager (Pref of nationality of City): Andre Vilas Boas (former national team manager when he was age 21)
Icon Players (Max 3): absolutely no idea, I doubt I'm going to find anyone connected to the British Virgin Islands. can we role back the years so I can claim Davids, Kluivert and Seedorf as Carribean born players?

Best I can come up with is Tom Ince (grandparents from Barbados), Thierry Henry (parents from Guadeloupe and Martinique) and Eljero Elia (Surinamese descent)

Could do one British, one Spanish one American as they all own parts of the overall virgin islands

The play off teams go into CL with the 3rd place team in each division into Play offs?

See since u changed my edinburgh eagles can i make a different team please if os can i have this

Madrid Mercenaries
Madrid
Atlantic Arena ( New 90,000 seats)
Unai Emery = manager
Sergio Ramos , De gea , Tello

Could do one British, one Spanish one American as they all own parts of the overall virgin islands

good Idea, I'll go with Jozy Altidore, Luke Shaw and Sergio Busquets unless any of them are already taken.

See since u changed my edinburgh eagles can i make a different team please if os can i have this

Madrid Mercenaries
Madrid
Atlantic Arena ( New 90,000 seats)
Unai Emery = manager
Sergio Ramos , De gea , Tello

You can put forward a new team but needs to be a country that use to be in the Empire (list in 1st page)