The Empire Championship - Applications and Updates *W.I.P*

I'm really looking forward to this :) Hopefully there will be some textures to go with it :)

Will we Chairman these clubs or will we just sit back and watch?

Team Name: Midland Magic
City: stoke
Stadium: New or Exisitng Empire dome capacity 45000
Colours: pink black and white
Manager (Pref of nationality of City): Tony Pulis
Icon Players (Max 3): Ryan Shawcross, Asmir Begovic , Gordan Banks

So there's not going to be updates throughout the league on this page?

I'll do a story, if people want themselves added as coach to the clubs just put down which club / main skills. I'd do a chairmen game but don't have the time

Ok thanks. Any ETA on when it should be finished? (No rush :) )

I lost a lot of what I'd done as messed up the saved editor file. Depends on how it runs as well once I've made it. Going to holiday a few seasons and see what happens. My main worry is club finances and whether I've given everyone enough money. To give you an idea, what I've done is got 5 clubs from English football and labelled them club 1-5. (1 being worst, 5 being richest, but as club 1 is Charlton still a decent club) I've then given all of the clubs for TEC a rating of 1-5 in accordance to how big club I think they would be. For example Karachi Steel are a rating 1, as football has not been that big and successful in Pakistan so I don't think they'd be a super club. London Royals (pretty much the founders of the league) having a rating of 5, that of Chelsea. I've used this to base finances, facilities and reputation upon, although a few clubs do have a few anomalies. For example one of the clubs, has a rating of only 2 but yes the joint best youth facilities to try and help them grow. Time wise I'm not sure, start a new job next week so depends how that goes. Hopefully next weekend at the latest.

ADDED: Also each club has some very different supporter profiles however, so whilst some clubs seem very attractive (for example the Cape Town Cobras, who are rich, have a great stadium and facilities) they fans are as vicious as the team name! One bad month there could see you sacked. The Fijian Islanders though have 20/20 patience etc, so you can build a project there.

Last edited:
Nice. Can you do Monthly Holiday updates? So we can see monthly screenie's etc. If that's OK?

Aye shall do, i'll probably send few people the dbc to try it out aswell before I upload it fully, interested?

In the database? Not really, not a great fan of downloading things as it usually results in me losing my save :O

I can try it out... been following this post since you started and actually looking forward to it!

I lost a lot of what I'd done as messed up the saved editor file. Depends on how it runs as well once I've made it. Going to holiday a few seasons and see what happens. My main worry is club finances and whether I've given everyone enough money. To give you an idea, what I've done is got 5 clubs from English football and labelled them club 1-5. (1 being worst, 5 being richest, but as club 1 is Charlton still a decent club) I've then given all of the clubs for TEC a rating of 1-5 in accordance to how big club I think they would be. For example Karachi Steel are a rating 1, as football has not been that big and successful in Pakistan so I don't think they'd be a super club. London Royals (pretty much the founders of the league) having a rating of 5, that of Chelsea. I've used this to base finances, facilities and reputation upon, although a few clubs do have a few anomalies. For example one of the clubs, has a rating of only 2 but yes the joint best youth facilities to try and help them grow. Time wise I'm not sure, start a new job next week so depends how that goes. Hopefully next weekend at the latest.

ADDED: Also each club has some very different supporter profiles however, so whilst some clubs seem very attractive (for example the Cape Town Cobras, who are rich, have a great stadium and facilities) they fans are as vicious as the team name! One bad month there could see you sacked. The Fijian Islanders though have 20/20 patience etc, so you can build a project there.

Great work mate. I know from experience how long things take. Looking forward to this but no rush ;)

In the database? Not really, not a great fan of downloading things as it usually results in me losing my save :O

I for sure will test and feedback ... I'll holiday the game and each season feedback

Sorry for lack of update / delays. Been really busy and haven't been able to do anything on this for a few days. Shall try and complete in next few days.

Spent so many hours on this so far, and it's almost done! Just struggling to sort out the MLS style play off system. Anyone good with the editor? Happy to send out .dbc. It's only thing needing to be finished.