The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Some frustrating parts there. Few defensive lapses that nearly gifted a goal. I'd see we need one more goal is needed to be safe, and need to work a bit more in keeping the ball. But players showing some very eye pleasing stuff. But losing Jelavic is definately a blow

Mirallas looks phenomenal. Looking like a real quality Premier League striker. Bit of a shame Jealvic went off, however it gives Anichebe a chance to prove his worth, im sure he'll be itching to get himself on the score sheet!

I don't know why people are making such a big deal out of Baines' performance, he does this on a regular basis! His and Pienaar's partnership is ****** beautiful.

Mirallas looks phenomenal. Looking like a real quality Premier League striker. Bit of a shame Jealvic went off, however it gives Anichebe a chance to prove his worth, im sure he'll be itching to get himself on the score sheet!

I don't know why people are making such a big deal out of Baines' performance, he does this on a regular basis! His and Pienaar's partnership is ****** beautiful.

I don't mind lol. Though it is worth bearing in mind Newcastle are missing some key players, and have little to work with due to European football. Saything that, fully deserved lead. Though I would prefer to see no more goal line clearances lol

Lovely finish. Cabaye's stepping up. Newcastle already looking better.

woah-moyes is absolutely livid. and i don't blame him

Jagielka hitting the post with 30 yard drives, Williamson taking on Hibbert on the wing. This game is mad.

Also, so far it has won me ?21 quid. Wooo

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding me. Feel like I have tourettes right now I swear

What did he do? My stream died.

Told ref not to book Anichebe as Anichebe didn't catch him or saying he went for the ball. Something like that, very classy and very refreshing to see honest players for a change.

Told the ref that Anichebe didn't through him intentionally and that he went for the ball. Saved a card.

Told ref not to book Anichebe as Anichebe didn't catch him or saying he went for the ball. Something like that, very classy and very refreshing to see honest players for a change.

Cheers. Good stuff. Well done Steve.

Least the ref decided to save you conceding on the break after getting your goal wrong, that was nice of him.

If I say what I really want to say it will warrant an infraction for the language that just flew from my mouth :@

Incompetent. Both to not award the goal, and secondly to stop the Newc counter attack when it was 3v1 with Ben Arfa on the ball.

Back