The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
would like to know exactly what fellaini said, i mean just look at how that interview with sagna was twisted by the beeb! scandalous!

the grass is never greener than at goodison park, just look at peinaar...when will players learn...they're just so greedy nowadays, glory hunting, and if not that then its money, players who actually want to be a part of something are few and far between, but everton still have their fair share...howard, baines, jagielka, osman, even cahill.

im sure felli will still give his all, but just really disappointed he cant see the bigger picture

try telling that to Rooney ;)

Shane Duffy signs new 3 year deal. Good lad. He's going places

According to every **** newspaper across the UK we're looking into signing Hitzlsperger. If he keeps fit I honestly think he could be a good player for us.

Hahnemann has returned to USA and joined Seattle Sounders.

On a sidenote, what's wrong with the forum layout? got stuff missing from the top of the page like What's New? etc. Or is it just by browser being a ****?

Hahnemann has returned to USA and joined Seattle Sounders.

On a sidenote, what's wrong with the forum layout? got stuff missing from the top of the page like What's New? etc. Or is it just by browser being a ****?

No mine too, was going to message a mod and ask if it was only me having this problem.

Baines ripping **** up right now and CLOSE from Mirallas. Good stuff. Goodison rocking.

Baines ripping **** up right now and CLOSE from Mirallas. Good stuff. Goodison rocking.

I obviously love players like Pienaar, Jags, Neville et all, but watching Baines wreaking havoc is just a joy to behold. To begin in the old 2nd division and now be a contender for Englands starting LB is just absolutely astounding. To think he always doubts himself is just incredible (he admitted he always doubted his abilities).

What a mistake by our defence-and what a miss by Cisse

So close Jags. Have we got anypne defending-everyone seems to be in attacking positions lol

Jesus Christ, what a hit from Phil Jagielka of all people! What was he doing that far upfield?

Jesus Christ, what a hit from Phil Jagielka of all people! What was he doing that far upfield?

Like we've only got 2 players defending and everyone has a free role to push up lol.

On a sidenote good to see Fellaini putting in a stint after everything thats happened in the press. Doing his job well as usual

Dam another injury. Hope it's nothing serious. Can be a real threat and we're going to miss him badly

Back