The Everton Thread

Mother of God. You know its bad when they don't even show replays. I haven't seem both teams freeze in panic like that since DiCanio caught a ball to make the medics get on the pitch faster.

[h=3]DONE DEAL: Sandro leaves Everton for Sevilla[/h]
3ffa07e7-6fd4-4d11-98ff-844af0294305.jpg
Everton
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
BB

A departure from Goodison Park.
Spanish forward Sandro Ramirez has passed his medical at La Liga side Sevilla and has joined on a season-long loan until the end of the season.

They only signed him the summer!

How's that all working out for yer yers hairy freak yer!

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
— Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Horrible team management. Two guys who need some runs of games to get up and running. But nope and also stack team with slow midfielders. It just so sad to see Siggy and Klassen going there, in any mid table team or France/Germany/Spain they would have killed.
And now big Sam rules it all..

Meh, past caring to be honest. Fk up after a fk up. Haven't watched an Everton game for a good while. Got more important things to waste my time on. I'm finding lower league football much more entertaining-which is where I foresee the club being in a few seasons unless they use a thing called.....oh what's it called again? Somebody?

Oh yeah common sense that's it.

BREAKING: Wayne Rooney leaves Everton training ground while rest of the squad continues to train. #SSN.

Always one of the first to get sacked on any of my saves. Still ends up at somewhere like Spurs, Pool about 2/3 seasons later lol.

Mancini has the pool job in may save, just beat them with rangers in the Europa final 5-2 :)

Completely different but I've been sacked four times in my current save thus far.

Gateshead Redheugh 1957
Prudhoe Youth Club FC
Killngworth YPC
Gateshead Rutherford FC.

For the curious that's the Northern Football Alliance league.

I'd forgotten how tricky it can be when you're a manager with no badges and sunday league footballer experience way down the pyramid. If you like a challenge though head over to the SI forums and download the Level 22 database. Highly recommended-makes the game so much more enjoyable and all clubs are real life and it's completely bug free.

Completely different but I've been sacked four times in my current save thus far.

Gateshead Redheugh 1957
Prudhoe Youth Club FC
Killngworth YPC
Gateshead Rutherford FC.

For the curious that's the Northern Football Alliance league.

I'd forgotten how tricky it can be when you're a manager with no badges and sunday league footballer experience way down the pyramid. If you like a challenge though head over to the SI forums and download the Level 22 database. Highly recommended-makes the game so much more enjoyable and all clubs are real life and it's completely bug free.
That sounds great tbf!