The Everton Thread

Made up for you on the Cup draw.

Always nice when one of the small clubs get's a big away draw to boost their coffers ..... :p

Speaking of small clubs the Newcastle fixture has banana skin written all over it

Speaking of small clubs the Newcastle fixture has banana skin written all over it

Well, I don't know what he did last year but Rafa only went weak once the Cup with us. His first season when Traore done his Cruyff turn oggie to knock us out Burnley.

He got so much grief over that he soon learned just how important the FA Cup is. And as it still carries the same reverence in Newcastle you'd think he wouldn't rotate there either.

I honestly don't know how Rafa can work under that piece of **** Ashely, I really don't. I get he loves football, but still. Still can't fathom if he was mad or desperate lol

I honestly don't know how Rafa can work under that piece of **** Ashely, I really don't. I get he loves football, but still. Still can't fathom if he was mad or desperate lol

As disgraceful as he is, after working with the complete, daily dysfunctional soap opera under those complete charlatan's Hicks and Gillett, working for Ashley must be a breeze for him.

Either that or he's just some mad *********.

Judging from the way my moby is currently going off, there are quite a few Blues getting quite the kick from Rooney being ahead of Lukaku in league goals from fewer games at almost the half-way point of the season.

He's turned into a real top fella' yer know:

https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/944598494278434817

Sadly their mentality will never allow it, but low life imbeciles like the Chelsea fans Sat'day singing the oh so hilarious Manc ditty about feeding Scousers, having walked past foodbanks and people collecting to help out that continuing disgrace on our nation in 2017 on their way into the ground; should think on.

XD SO true. Fella's a complete beaut.

Tom@0ASlSFollowFollow
@0ASlS​

More

Just tried to burn my Ross Barkley shirt but the flame couldn't decide whether to go left or right, dithered in the same spot for a while, then died out.

4:24 am - 4 Jan 2018

Will have to multi screen the matches tonight.
United on the main screen and the Everton match on the other.

Defo needed, play decent stuff but toothless as **** upfront. Gylfi kept turning, looking and almost crying.. **** all on for him.

Poor McCarthy, sounds worst case scenario for the lad. :(

Poor McCarthy, sounds worst case scenario for the lad. :(

Yup broken leg. Not one for the squeamish :S .

Worst case scenario could be potentially a double leg break. I cannot stomach any pictures