The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Yes please!!! We need a game winner like N'zgobia - dunno where we would get £10m from tho - unless the club have been lulling us into a false sense of security!

Kenwright needs to sell the club - with the history we have and our performances over the last few seasons there must be interest, all i can think of is that the board are asking for too much money

Pretty much what i said earlier. It would be stupid aswell to overprice, when also the club has a stadium that is now pretty ancient. Yeah it's historic, but you need to move on at some point or you'll get left behind by everybody else.

SSN linking us with bendtner on loan, would be a good signing IMO, Good composure and is tall and strong, the crowd get on his back too much at Arsenal he has good potential. I also think Rodwell is on his way out as you can not get a shirt on the EFC website with his name on the back, very strange ...

SSN linking us with bendtner on loan, would be a good signing IMO, Good composure and is tall and strong, the crowd get on his back too much at Arsenal he has good potential. I also think Rodwell is on his way out as you can not get a shirt on the EFC website with his name on the back, very strange ...

Wouldn't hold your breath tbh. Would like to see him there as we need a fit striker for when Saha conks out, but I doubt Arsenal would want to send him out on loan. Rather sell him

Rodwell is getting a new shirt number next season, wouldn't worry about him not being on the list.

SSN linking us with bendtner on loan, would be a good signing IMO, Good composure and is tall and strong, the crowd get on his back too much at Arsenal he has good potential.

Hehe. Bendtner and 'good composure' shouldn't be said in the same sentence unless it's ironically.

Hehe. Bendtner and 'good composure' shouldn't be said in the same sentence unless it's ironically.

Ill stick to my point though, When he doesnt have crowds oon his back is when he performs best, similarly to berbatov.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Rodwell is getting a new shirt number next season, wouldn't worry about him not being on the list.

Is that for sure?

Please not Bendtner. If he signs I'll ofer my services as a striker, at least I'm consistent. Consistently **** but consistent nontheless.

Ill stick to my point though, When he doesnt have crowds oon his back is when he performs best, similarly to berbatov.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Is that for sure?

Pretty much. Moyes has said he'll be at Goodison this season

Bit hard when Saha's game average is 2 before he gets injured lol

Ye abit ridicolous you cant really rely on saha, I think bendtner is a much better lone striker than Yakubu, Beckford or Anichebe though. I would like Moyes to give youth a chance and give vellios a few starts too.

Here is the story; Everton eye Bendtner loan | Everton News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

And dont you think moyes would try and play bendtner+saha upfront as a partnership?

If you want a big guy to partner Saha I'd rather give Silva or Vellios a chance. Silva scored 4 in 12 in Portugal, 2 of them against Benfica, while Vellios scored 3 in 8 for the reserves. I also hope McAleny gets a few games since he has scored a few and from what I've read he's looking good - if any of you had the chance to watch him/them any opinions would be appreciated.

From what I've been reading/hearing, we can expect some first team appearences for the youngsters. So hopefully good news for players like Baxter, Vellios and Gueye. Fingers crossed.

Bit hard when Saha's game average is 2 before he gets injured lol

Although when Saha is fit, he is a trouble maker for opposition defences! Althoug his injuries just take their toll on him, put 4 past Blackpool then got injured the next game. If he was fit a full season he'd be our 20 goal a season man.. although if he was fit full seasons he wouldn't have left United.

I wouldn't mind Bendter, no harm done in loaning a player in its not as if we're buying him for lots of money!

Well, looks like it's going to be another slow start for the Everton campaign-again, following this admission from Fellaini

Fitness concern for Fellaini | Football News | Sky Sports

Looks like the ankle problems have caused more damage then previously thought. If he doesn't play, it's going to be a hammer blow for the first few weeks. Can see some major problems

You guys won't like this...

I'm hearing that a deal for Jagielka could be done soon - Fee + Bendtner (not sure if permanent, or on loan - probably former) is apparently agreed and close to being completed.

Back