The F.A Cup Thread

Does anybody who roughly when the Semi's tickets will be up for sale?

Thats great news for Spurs. They will be level on points if they win the game in hand and with Tevez out Spurs can take the 4th spot.

Thats great news for Spurs. They will be level on points if they win the game in hand and with Tevez out Spurs can take the 4th spot.

Pretty much agree. Tevez is one of the few Man City players who actually makes an effort for the team, and as we've seen, can inspire the other players. When you miss your player who was been nominted PFA Player of the year award, it's going to affect the squad. On the flip side, it may actually bring them together, and try to show people that Man City aren't a team who have to rely on player all the time to carry them. Remains to be seen

Tevez is a big loss but not the end of the world. I would expect City to carry on good without Tevez...the fixtures aren't exactly the hardest.

But tbh..sometimes i wish Tevez wouldn't be playing. He is sometimes too selfish and i hope the team will play better together now.

I dont think he will be the whole season. will probly miss the next 3-5 games. And Richards is declared fit for the United game. He will probly be on the bench.

It's time for Dzeko and Balo to step up. Tevez might be gone in the summer and Alexis Sanchez will probly replace him. Dzeko will be a bigger part of the 1st team next season so i hope he can show signs of adapting to this league already this season.

Last edited:
i hope to god dzeko and balotelli really shove a rocket up their arses now they know that tevez is out for 4 weeks, this could be a blessing in disguise and the trigger point for a lot of the rest of the team to stop relying on him so much

on the other hand we could just be ******.

Last edited:
Think it's Mancini who should be shoving the rockets up their backsides to be honest. He's put a lot of faith in some of the players, and they've let him down badly-Balo especially. Should get off their massive ego trips and repay that faith for once.

Got offered a free ticket to the City vs United game so I shall be going. Unsure who to support, I suppose whoever has more fans in the area I will sitting which I imagine will be neutral so more United fans I reckon.

Got offered a free ticket to the City vs United game so I shall be going. Unsure who to support, I suppose whoever has more fans in the area I will sitting which I imagine will be neutral so more United fans I reckon.

Probably more United fans considering it's only like a 5 minute drive for them.

You should support City. United already got enough fans and with the success the glory hunters keeps coming and coming...

Im the kind of guy who usually supports the team that is not expected to win the game when it's a neutral match.

You should try it!

You should support City. United already got enough fans and with the success the glory hunters keeps coming and coming...

Im the kind of guy who usually supports the team that is not expected to win the game when it's a neutral match.

You should try it!

glory hunters, oh please.

****** off that I didn't get a ticket for this one after not missing a single home game this season and have been several away games, stupid ballot!

Tevez will be a big blow for Citeh, bigger than the loss of Rooney I think. Should be a good game of football with two teams going all out for the victory.

2-0 United. Hernandez & Berbatov scorers.

Well of course there is going to be glory hunters.

They are already pretty close to the treble...this season could be their best season in many years.

That will attract more fans...doesn't it?

Well of course there is going to be glory hunters.

They are already pretty close to the treble...this season could be their best season in many years.

That will attract more fans...doesn't it?

I wouldn't really call them fans anyways so it doesn't bother me. Glory hunters don't just follow Manchester United though amazingly, Chelsea, Arsenal and even Manchester City have there section of fans who only follow the club because of success of because of the money that can buy it.

Doesn't really effect the game on Saturday.

Fancy City to win on saturday. Should be a decent game, going for 2-1, Balotelli to score.

I fancy City to get absolutely smashed by United with no Tevez, their confidence is destroyed they then collapse completely and lose/draw half of their remaining fixtures leaving Spurs to qualify for fourth. But Spurs bottle it as well with their tough run in and Liverpool beat Spurs at Anfield on the second to last game of the season to see us sneak into fourth and overtake them both.

A guy can dream, eh?

Probably more United fans considering it's only like a 5 minute drive for them.

thats about as original as me saying scousers nick hubcabs..

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

2-1 united, Dzeko will struggle unless that actually get some supply into him